So...

So, i have a question im a big supernatural fan and i was wondering if the show is going to end at season 13 (ive heard some things and im jw) thanks c: (P.S. The photo is of Jensen cause i love him so much.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wz2KWCixtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone?

show became a boring repeating story line after the third season and only managed to stay on air past season five due to all the homos that want to fuck the brothers

The show should only end when both actors are dead.

I think its annoying that people are "shipping" sam and dean or castiel and dean like wtf please get your self a gf/bf and dont ruin my fave show ffs

dont care to watch TV or salvage whats left of that form of entertainment.

YES!!!!! WE ARE BESTIES NOW.

Nah fam i only watch it online

If people didn't do that we wouldn't have gotten that awesome scene where dean asks what a slash fan is.

Do what? I don't understand what you're replying to.

Haven't heard anything about season 14 yet.The show usually doesn't get its renewal until 3/4's of the way through.
Love the Scooby-doo episode coming next year though.

i cant support that form of entertainment. picture this, i havent watched TV in years

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wz2KWCixtE

That thousand mile stare when he realizes what it means. Laugh my ass off every time.

Next Year!!!!! WTAF MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY AND I WAS HOPING IT WOULD AIR THEN, BIRTHDAY RUINED!!!! :(

OMG!!!!! YES DEAN!!!

faggot

uhm season 12 ender aired last week.What are you talking about?

Yeah, but i need to know i love the show.

I mean I knew OP was a faggot but this is the final confirmation needed
>it's offical b/ros, OP is a fag.

not done aliens yet
a good 5 seasons left in them.

Sup Forums is really dead