I just dont know what I should do. I cant get over my ex

I just dont know what I should do. I cant get over my ex.
So 8 years ago, we dated for 2 years. For those 8 years we stopped talking. Bow recently in the last year, we talked again and all my feelings came back for. Now she wants nothing to do with me. I didnt do anything bad, she just said I kept treating her like we were in a relationship and we werent. But she knew how crazy I was about her. So her solution, she blocked me on snapchat and facebook. Its been 5 months since that happened and I am still heart broken. I havent tried to make contact because I dont want to make her mad. But is there anything I can do to win her back? She is the most beautiful girl I ever seen. I would do anything for her. I an literally willing to try anything if you guys have any suggestions. Like black magic, voodoo or some shit like that. Nothing illegal. I just want her to fall back in love with me. I need her :(

Been there. Stop torturing yourself, in your mind you have a picture of you to being together. As it is now it will not happen. And obsessing over her will not help you at all. People change, dont live in the past...Move on as hard as it is

In a relationship there are two people. You are just thinking of yourself in this case. She has made it clear. Just move on and try and find someone new

You are heartbroken now but you will get over this.

I ended a 9-year relationship (7 years marriage) this January. I ended it because I thought that would save me since my wife simply failed to really give a fuck about me. Sure, she was able to produce some illusion of caring to some extent, but below all of it was a simple egocentric lazy female who was comfy and stuff. She didn't even have to go to work for the last 5 years of our marriage because I could support us both very well and I just told her to go do something that actually had some purpose, but she had no interest in doing anything but reading books, buying shit, watching tv series, watching comedy and stuff like that. Also, though most people see me as a super fun and active human being, to her I was the most boring thing on the planet, I guess since my jokes were never funny, my interests always suspicious and threatening (since she was passive and I was active), and so on. The result? Looking at it critically - she fucked up a good human being, altruistic, helpful, good looking, active and extremely intelligent. I'm going to an-hero this year in a way that actually makes benefit for society, taking a bunch or mother fuckers with me. So yes. That's what happens when you get a broken heart because of your own choices in life. Chill and forget the female, before you lose the means of self-preservation.

Respect bro.
#Salute

You should "convert" to Islam, Google how to make bombs and Isis stuff
And remember to shout Allahuakbar before you kill everybody

Thanks for the reads guys. I will definately try to forget about her. Its just soo hard sometimes tho, because you always think, well what if theirs a slight chance. I been on POF and Tinder, trying to mess with other chicks, but it dont work. Nobody looks better than my ex in my eyes. Im hypnotyzed or something. Wait, is Hypnotyzing people real? I wonder if that could cure me.

Was in that boat not to long ago OP, my best advice for you is to move on. Stop telling your self that there is some way for it to all work out. Even fi there is some small chance that things will pan out, it is best that you focus on improving yourself. Honestly once I got over my Ex I realized that I was always looking for girls to make me feel good due to not loving myself enough, now that I love myself, I feel no need for a relationship besides sex, and am happily enjoying the freedom that comes with being single. Move on OP, it might be the hardest thing in the world to hear or do, but you have to.

That wouldn't require a brain to do. And Isis is not a problem with this world, just a consequence. Fat cats and their economic influence is the problem.

im in your boat good sir, 9 years of gf dumped for same reason. wondering how to move on

Thanks bro! :(

You don't move on. The damage is done. It's like asking, how does a man who lost his arms and legs become an Olympic champion?! He doesn't. He's expired. The only thing you can do is go down with style and make room for the next generation.

>altruistic, helpful, good looking, active and extremely intelligent
>I'm going to an-hero this year
yea, you sound really intelligent user. if that previous bullshit was true you'd be mature enough to move on, especially since you've been able to articulate the situation so well. how the fuck do you become so deluded you come to that conclusion? get over yourself.

> I need her

This is probably why she rejected you. She is just a person, not a goddess and your codependent bullshit puts an enormous responsibility on her for your happiness.

We are not responsible for each others happiness, and no you dont NEED anybody. You may want, but that is extremely different.

it's all in your head op. you're chasing a fantasy that doesn't exist and probably never did. think about how you were as a person when you were with her, now take her out of the picture. is that what you actually miss? a time perhaps when you had things more together?

maybe it's a family member lost at the time or some other emotional trauma keeping you thinking about this time period.

Facts

you underestimate the power of misanthropy. I know I'm lost, and I know I can't get out of this state of mind, and since I've seen what happens to people like me plenty of times, I know how it will end already. The curse of knowledge mixed with too much thinking. Or perhaps it's just the fact that you can't be happy in this world if you understand how it works.

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

Dubs and you go to her house at night and kidnap her

DUBS and OP has to kill himself because hes too depressed

Rolling

DUBS says OP is actually talking about a boy because hes a faggot

This post is a dubs ^

Trips or I kill myself ^

Rolling on Dubs

Please roll a dubs. Fuck sake mate

FUCKKK

SAME FAGGING TIL I ROLL DUBS. FUCK NIGGERS

Dub dub dub