HELP

Longtime Trump supporter here

I've finally realized what everyone means when they call Trump racist. It's not WHAT he says about minorities but HOW he says it. It's his degrading tone, like for example him making fun of Mexicans by eating taco salad on cinco de mayo. He's literally the embodiment of ignorance if you look at the fact that he judges so many people based off stereotypical classifications.

Anyone else here feeling like Hillary deserves to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same i'm a #HillDawg

I'm a #cruzmissile now

Honestly I only pretended to be a trumplsupporter because of the memes but Its kinda scary to think he might actually be president, and all his racist supporters will feel vindicated

I'm either voting Hillary or not voting at all

Before this thread, I was a Trump Bro
...but now I'm a #HillFireMissile

>$0.02

#Clintoris for life
Comin' at'cha!

you managed to dodge my filter, well done ! I think you deserve an additional 0.01ยข per post for it

I completely agree. Trump is not the person we need. I'm a #Hillbilly now!

Geez oh man, I guess I'm voting for Kasich now.

Hillary is the pro rape candidate .

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

I want to see her win just because it would piss on the Republicans even more than Trump.

>He's literally the embodiment of ignorance
why do you think he's so popular with the U.S.'s retard half...?

So you're basically admitting that he's not racist, but just speaks in a way which hurts people's sensibilities. And the actual minorities and their families who have worked with him or for him and have nothing but the highest praise for the man and his family, means nothing since his tone comes across as demeaning. See, this bullshit is what's going to make Trump president.

When the fuck did this country become a place where words mean everything and actions mean nothing?

shill 4 hill

I'll bite...

How dare these people make fun of Irish by dressing up in green and drinking beer on St Patrick's day

The only thing Hillary deserves it to be killed by a pack of wild niggers.

Not an argument
The Irish are not marginalized people who suffer systematic prejudice in u.s society

The are white aren't people you dumb trumplet. If you actually had some perspective, you would know that. It's not as if they are beating bongo drums or eating babies or other cultural appropriations. Asshole.

>like for example him making fun of Mexicans by eating taco salad on cinco de mayo
You see that as mocking? We found it charming. That's pretty fucking racist of you.

You're right, I used to stump for Trump, but I am a #cruzmissile now

toppest of keks, excellent pic.

>Fucking leafs and giant spiders 'voting' for Shillary.

I judge people by the issues. Fuck hillary fuck-the-people clinton

Wow.

All these months I've been really blind to this, but your post really woke me up. Now, I need to makeup for the harm I've done.

I'm voting for Hillary! Everyone join me! We should make the world a better place!

>eating taco salad on cinco de mayo is racist

wew lad

But isn't one of the main points liberals love to cite as being benefits of multiculturalism the fact they they can eat ethnic food?

>The Irish are not marginalized people who suffer systematic prejudice in u.s society
Neither are Mexicans.

Wow are you kidding me.....you can still be a complete asshole just by your tone alone. Black lives don't matter because all lives matter? Really? Is he not aware that innocent unarmed black teens get murdered by cops daily?

Trump is racist as fuck. This is just simply not debatable.

You're right, I now #Lose4Cruz :^)

Dont worry fellow trump supporter, these libtards who actually defend this dont realize that literally NO irish person gives a fucking shit who celebrates St. Patricks day

!

I'm voting for stroke brain-damage kike war monger now.

Fuck off faggot.

AMAZING I NOW #SHILLFORHILL
THANK YOU FOR THIS

Of course you think everything you don't like is bait, you're a retarded trumplet after all.

>Is he not aware that innocent unarmed black teens get murdered by armed black teens daily?
FTFY

Not an argument. You wouldn't know since you're canadian

>Wow are you kidding me

shillary deserves jail, she is a thief and worse.

DEAL

*cough* *cough*

ME

*cough* *cough*

IN

*cough* *cough*

Finally I see the truth. I'm a #Hillegal now !

>Longtime Trump supporter here
Suuuure you are.

He was laughing in the face of all Mexicans. YOU just don't see it that way because you love Trump and most likely share a similar ignorance to your underlying distaste for minorities. Trump was either a). Mocking Mexicans OR b). Unknowingly being racist

This isn't even up for debate.

Neither Trump nor Hillary deserves to win.

It's like selecting between two turds right now.

I was a longtime Trump supporter, I collected all the memes, made posts about how Trump was going to make this country great... Then I heard what Hillary had to say. And it chilled me to the bone, to say the least. "Dangerous Donald" is not just a catchy nickname. it's the truth. If Trump is elected, we'll be fighting WWIII and putting Muslims in camps within the first month. And once we're in a war, trump will just fly to a private island somewhere, he's no politician. Hillary on the other hand is a tried-and-true leader. She has the power to unite us. SThey don't just call her "Hilldawg" for nothing. It's because she's the top dog. The top dog of making things right. And that's just the kind of dog we need right now.

>This isn't even up for debate.
No matter how many times you say it, that doesn't make it true.

The New Clinton North Face Campaign Bag. You would be surprised what you can fit in it! All proceeds go to Clinton for Prison 2016.

Bait lacks subtlety. But I wouldn't be surprised if others on normiebook actually think this way.

Out. Out. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!

I wonder how many Rose Law Firm files I can fit in that bag.

I'll bet our late ambassador thought so while he was being murdered in Benghazi. I bet all the women who Bill has raped over the years would agree.

Trump is better than shillary. If you want to fuck the world you can vote for that puppet. Trump is a loose canon but at least hes frienly eith the russians. That means world peace. Bernie is the only logical choice but brainwashing got to most of you fags. Trump 2016. #Bernieorbust

Cut the shit. It's undebatable....you can debate whether it's debatable sure go ahead, but the original fact that Trump is racist is undebatable.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your Correct the Record account, a subsidiary of the Hillary Victory Fund, sponsored by Goldman Sachs, Inc.

thats a weird post for somebody who's an ''Ex-trump supporter''. Not a single ex-trump supporter would use that type of langage or those type of counter-argument

You paids shills are so fucking pathetic it's unreal. Whoever is paying you is literally burning money.

>the original fact that Trump is racist is undebatable
Prove it. Post one single quote that proves it.

Its undebatable that shillary isnt a puppet. Think about frakking and ISIS. Even if youre paid to say things like this on the internet you should feel like human trash

Stop responding to obvious shills/trolls

I have to say that my experience is pretty similar. I supported Trump just as much as anyone here. I posted the cartoons in the Trump thread and even went to a few rallies. I was sure that he would be the one to lead. That all changed when I went on vacation with my family to Mexico City. I fell in love with the lovely city and was enamored by the beauty of their vibrant Muslim community. On the plane flight back to the states, I did a lot of soul searching. These wonderful people I had spent the last month with were the same people that Dangerous Donald wanted to keep from visiting me. I took a long hard look at his policies (what few there are), and couldn't reconcile that with my Christian upbringing of love, tolerance, and respect for women. A friend sent me an email about Hillary, and as I read her platform, I realized what I had been missing all along. That's why I'm a firm Hillary supporter now. Hillary for America!

Google "trump is racist" and problem solved

Undebatable

Shills are trash and trolls are retarded. Do you think this is a game? The truth should be told to ignorant sheeps

Burden of proof.
If I find it, I can say I didn't. If I don't find it, you'll say "look harder", while nothing will have been proved. Therefore, you have to post it.

soooo much SAGE

$1 million and this cookie cutter shit's the best $Hillary could afford

An overly religious cocaine mule tries to claim a devil's proof. Typical.

You don't understand, let me educate you quickly.

The faster we get to a civil war, the better. Trump offers life support, Hillary offers what we want.
Of course Trump is the best choice but you have to think of the long term, that's why we support Hilldog and call Trump racist and sexist

Trumps a racist, its fact

Nice ad hominem.
Burden of proof.
If I find it, I can say I didn't. If I don't find it, you'll say "look harder", while nothing will have been proved. Therefore, you have to post it.

1. Prove it.
2. Prove that it's bad.

Give me a single example of trump saying something racist.

how dare stupid blonde and soulless ginger jokes proliferate media?

how dare gentile ethnicities get the sole blame for gentrification?

how dare kikes call PIEfaced proto indo europeans and indigenous dismissive names like goy/goyim (tribe/cattle) and shiksa (insect) and try to normalize the practice through their big nose supremacist khazar ashkeNazi ethnocracy BUT act all offended to simple truncations of their own language and religious references directed at them as identification? (kikel means k in yiddish, yid is not a respectful enough version of the word yiddish, heeb is too trincated of a version of hebrew for gods chosen...and jah forbid anyone call them "moon bats" even though they worship the new moon festival)

...but calling cheese eater roundfaced gentile dogs "cow" and "insect" is all the respect a golem deserves

Well I respond to your devil's proof with Hempel's raven then.

Good.

Prove Iceland is a country.

Same with the way he talks about Jews, "I don't need your money, I only want Jews to count my money, etc." He doesn't see people, he only sees racist stereotypes.

literally lol'd

would have rofl'd if you said 'super-predators' though

>$0.02 has been deposited into your Correct the Record account

Iceland isn't running for the US presidency.

It's not devil's proof, you can provide it. How do you know Trump is a racist? Would it make sense to trust your source?
A quote is highly trustable. If you don't have that, prove it some other way.

>like for example him making fun of Mexicans by eating taco salad on cinco de mayo
Yurofag here, can someone explain me what's wrong with that?

u=factcheck.org
u=jewish shill

OP=FAGGOT

Pic=what you get fucked in ass with

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

Even if Trump were racist, it's such a low level of racism that the people who call him racist can't even prove it in endless 300 post threads. That's how much of a non-threat he is to any one race.

The whole Taco Bowl post isn't even about race anyway. How many times does it need to be said that Mexico isn't a race before this indisputable, recorded fact is given the respect that it deserves?

You need us to call 911? You sound like a hostage. Is Bill shoving fried chicken legs up your ass?

Then you shouldn't be posting. The American people are too smart to elect Trump.

I am not your personal researcher. The information is all out there, waiting for you to find it, on hundreds of websites. I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

I am with you user, Hillary ftw!

Nothing is wrong with it. It's just hypersensitive SWPL libshits who will analyze anything in a freudian way in an attempt to project even a tiny bit of racism to it.

No one besides problem-glasses-wearing aids skrillexes sees anything out of the ordinary

>Then you shouldn't be posting.
Sorry, Sup Forums is an open board, bro.

>The American people are too smart to elect Trump.
That is something that remains to be seen.

>I USE TO SUPPORT X
>NOW I SUPPORT Y

did hillary use the same agency as Ted?

i believe the shill are invading

pasta
0/10 cuck

>the "I used to support Trump" meme
XD

Honestly, I was a Trump supporter just like you but after this I'm a #cruzmissle now

>longtime supporter
>Trump said very controversial things over the past few months
>Somehow it wasn't enough to make you switch
>he posts a picture of him eating a taco
>"hurre wfew trump racist im a hilary suporter now"

I'm calling bait on this.