Day one and this fucker is already complaining about 'too many whites'...

Day one and this fucker is already complaining about 'too many whites'. And you say the US is cucked; UK is fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/html/?q=sadiq khan there are too many white men transport london
politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is further amplified by the fact that this is happening in the Brits' ancestral homeland.
This shit is just embarrassing.

Link?

Am I the only one who thinks he has an extremely punchable face? Even for a paki it screams for a knuckle sandwich.

In our fucking capital...

Please just nuke us america

Looked up to see if this was true. No site reporting it. OP is a lying cunt.

>Transport for London
>Transport
The fuck is that? there're too many whites on the buses? on the trains?

Got damn, pops. This ain't good. Noone will challenge him cus RAYSISM and fear of violent shitskin backlash. Your only hope is shit getting so bad all over that ukucks will vote for a trump like guy to fix everything. God speed my crooked toothed friends

Fuck now Sup Forums is going to be Sadiq Khan posting 24/7

Khanposters fuck off, we get it. It happened stop spamming us with this shit.

>Looked up
You need to rev up your Google skills m8...

duckduckgo.com/html/?q=sadiq khan there are too many white men transport london

Actually, just step it up, use DDG.

you would think people in this generation were taught to question things
but I guess that isnt in human nature

Well the white people are the ones going to work so they should be the ones on the trains...

the fuck is wrong with this thread

It's time for all of you to come home, to your real home.

I can't even...

Those 7s can't lie

>333

he just got elected 1 day ago and he is already fucking up so hard with such statement? noice

He means the 'Board of Transportation'

RIVERS

ONE FUCKING DAY

can Bongladesh get any more cucked?

khaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Blessed.

STOP THE DIGITS NOW

No brakes!

NO SURVIVORS

White men make up the majority of men. Statistically it makes sense for them to make up nearly 100%. shit skin mad about it

SHEEEEEEEIEIIIITIIEIEIEIEIT

>No source

COME HOME COLONIST IN DENIAL.

>London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today.

>There are currently 13 white men on the Transport for London board and just three women. Khan said he would ensure the board better reflected the "diversity" of Londoners if he becomes mayor.

>"I will reshape TfL's board," he said during a speech in Brixton this morning.

>"It needs to better reflect London's diversity in the interest of Londoners. Did you know there are 16 people on the board of TfL?

Fucking up? You realise this shit is expected for anyone claiming to be progressive, right

CRASHING THIS THREAD

WHEN GOTHAM IS DIE

Holly shit mate.

Kek is too strong in this thread.

If doubly digits, UK becomes Muslim majority within the next 20 years
If triple digits, it becomes the leading force in the expansion of the Caliphate

Take your culturally enriched pick

THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO ASHES

>"Thirteen of them are white men. Thirteen. Think about it . It only has three women on it. That's less than one in five. "

>He suggested the needs of women and ethnic minorities were being neglected as a result.

>"Women face specific challenges on our transport network that are not currently being addressed. I was appalled about the recent decision by British transport police to scrap the sexual violence unit. Reports of sexual offences on the London Underground almost tripled over the past five years. As mayor I will take these problems seriously."

>Khan today continued to face questions over his policy of freezing transport fares. TfL estimate the policy will cost £1.9 billion over the next five years, when compared to their current business plan which assumes year-on-year fares increases.

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

>I will reshape TfL's board," he said during a speech in Brixton this morning. It needs to better reflect London's diversity in the interest of Londoners. Did you know there are 16 people on the board of TfL? Thirteen of them are white men. Thirteen. Think about it . It only has three women on it. That's less than one in five. "

Damn you suck. You was so close bro.

All of the shit these fuckers are throwing at white men is going to come back to them. When we finally crack and stop taking their shit, they are going to be BEGGING for a painless death.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

So are some honest hard-working white men getting fired to make room for the tolerance?

>even my id has dubs

shieeeeet

Pilla los

Kek is a lie.

He means riding his mum
Too many white men are riding his mum.
He wants more niggers to do it so he can stand in the corner and play with his flaccid cock as he sobs

>Reports of sexual offences on the London Underground almost tripled over the past five years. As mayor I will take these problems seriously."
Let's see if that promise holds up as he realises the skin colors prevailing amidst these numbers

what the fuck

WUH OH

jagsguy.jpg

>Not a single reputable news site

I believe this

im just posting for dubs, nothing else.

Perhaps there was not enough Hasanat in that comment
We have to ask Allah sincerely for this :^)
Inshallah, if doubles, then UK becomes a Muslim republic in the next 20 years
If triple digits, then it becomes a caliphate that expands across the globe

Britcucks deserve it. Fucking hell I think this is funny. Good thing I'm marrying into monies. Mexican grill with parents who are rich. Moving to Mexico. Kek fuck the west

Which state would scotsman be most most welcome in?

Can you really be a hipster if you conform to the largest religion in the world

He has a point, we need to hook up poor white men with cars.

one more time

>Muslims are cucks
you memed wrong bro

Muslims are the ones who cuck
White men are the cucks

This is Sup Forums's mantra

WTF is going on here?

I was not really concerned about this fucking guy, thought you guys were all just being reactionary as usual... but fuuuuhhhhhccckkk

Seriously? Day one? It's not about race but you're gonna say inflammatory race shit on day ONE!?

what?

what happens?

it get diabeetus?

>majority white
>men go to work
>white men need transport to work
>other races/women don't need the transport as much
>say there a lot of white men on transport
GEE, YOU FUCKING THINK?

KEK HAS BLESSED US

KEK, KILL THIS PAKI OR MAKE HIM EXTREMELY ILL

Scotland could fit inside most states with room to spare. Pick any place you like and feel like you fit in.

The reconquista of London is soon my friends.
PRAISE KEK.

How long until Big Ben and London Tower are converted into minarets?

ok let me fix this

Meme Magic! Praise KEK!

Fuck you guys. FCUK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

How about you fix that raging out of control fire first, eh?

Great banter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit, this actually made it to real world news kek

Sup Forums is strong

Their faggotry will fuck everything up.

Kek is not real.

Holy fucking shit. WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING??????

OUR LORD KEK IS IN THIS THREAD

WITNESS HIM

it's not actually real

this is a dubs thread.

Infidels won't be forgiven.

That sounds like an underrated fantasy, interior Mexico is a dump but you could own a beachfront property in paradise, western coast, maybe something just far away enough from Cancun, get 2 or 3 bodyguards to patrol, you get shipped constant supplies of vodkas, wines, have yourself a bar, maybe get a aerial view of all the Mexican women in bikinis, get a high powered telescope camera, also use it for stargazing at night, I could die in a place like that.

Christianity is still bigger.

Do you really want the answer that you already know?

Anyone who disrespects Kek will be severely punished!

PRAISE BE UPON KEK

Thats it. Fuck this. You britcucks are fucking faggots of galactic proportion.

FUCKING CHECKED

Digits and pic related becomes reality.

uhh fuck no, im all for burning this shitland to the ground.. id hope the fires rises and burns all the way to Toronto, i'd move far up north, find a native waifu and live off the land.. let you burgers come in and take the free land imo.. its starting to smell like shitskinland here if you ask me

the holy sevens of divine truth