I need some advice

i need some advice...
there is a girl in my class whom i really like, we have been friends in the past... like 13 years ago.

i have always had feelings for her. yesterday i talked to her and i have even gotten her phone number. i texted her a bunch of times but she does not reply...
what should i do???

pic unrelated

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

thanks for the advice!!
not gonna use it tho, have any usefull advice??
send her some more texts?
im kinda anctious

>i texted her a bunch of times but she does not reply...
>what should i do???
Stop texting.
She probably gave you a wrong number on purpose.

Here's a hint, if it is her number, fuck off texting as there ain't a reply, if it isn't she doesn't give a shit, eitherway fuck off texting you creep

its her number, she replied a few times in the beginning.
i texted her again to check if she's allright

Stop texting so much. Reaching out and messaging will make it seem like you're actually coming on to her and will make her think that you like her, which is the goal mind you, but you have to reveal it slowly and get to know her. Subtle texts. "Hello friend." "How goes it." Shit like that. Coming on too strong will seem cringy, like you're desperate.

you are just trolling me...
i think she will understand that i care for her if she sees my messages, i send about 40 texts (short ones over whatsapp (all less than one 2 lines of text on phone screen))

Keep texting. Ask her why she isnt responding.

Offer her the old lickaroo

thanks for the advice, you are a real Sup Forumsro

i'm not joking here, im fucking stressed out

Thing is, I knew losers just like this IRL, not sure if bait anymore.

It must be in the DNA, the "Iwonteverbeabletoprocreate" gene.

ill put up a screenshot in a minute or so as proof

name blurred out for her sake

anyone reading this???????? im fucking stressed now, what sould i do??? pls only serious reactions

>12:41

Help your fucking self. If your thread is tanking, oh fucking well, you tried. You want some advice?

Fucking off yourself.

im in the Nethelands, its 1300 now

why can't you guys be nice to me??

Women hate guys like you
You don't have a chance in hell if you keep acting so clingy

>ask for advice
>on Sup Forums
>thread is dying so post in other threads linking here
>get upset when someone calls you out

No I'm not gonna be fucking nice to you. Why should I? You're a sniveling, whiny little cunt who is trying to drag people from other threads who have no interest into your problems.

but im really stressed out RN

im sorry for acting iresponsible

That's great. No one cares. Honestly, it would not surprise me in the least if this is just some pasta I was unaware of and you're a troll. In which case, well played.

no its real, pls give me usefull advice
i texted her some more (´・ω・`)

Lol you sound like a beta male, you should've just started snapping her with your shirt out while you're at your out your house, it either shows you're safe and okay around her. Then start sending her Lenny face a lot, do this for abut a month.
Start getting physically dominate in your exchanges, squeeze the shit out of her when you guys are embracing maybe do a 20 push up and sit up pump so you can feel stiff as a chad when you reach out for her. When you're separating for her stare her in her eyes and laugh. There you go pussy boy take this as bait if you will

"i need advice"
"no"
"I need advice please"
"no"
you asked for advice again. can you guess the answer you're gonna get in return?

are you serious? (´・ω・`)

why is everyone so bad

Can't tell you you're a Twinkie of a German but yes I'm serious.
If the girl is as attractive as you think in your head then be more assertive and dominant instead of being a pussy. I was fairly awkward until my year 2 in highschool then kind of exploded, be spontaneous my friend and girls will flock to your body like a vulture to an Ariana Grande concert.

We can't let this thing procreate. Let it die.

really does that work?? thanks in advance (´・ω・`)
crude joke tho

i sent her some more texts with a more asertive tone to them, is that good??