Story time

Story time
>be me
>cuckold fantasies but never done anything
>my girlfriend sees my browser history.(oops)
>"you wanna watch me fuck some guy?"
>kindanotreallyimean
>she agrees but chooses who
>next day (today) im at work
>she was talking to me on break. I said i had to go cause my break was ending
>i coulda sworn i heard a guy say "finally"
>i immediately ask who else is there
>long pause
>"i found someone for you...or for me. But we do this slow, and my way. My ex just got out of prison. I cant stand that man but he has a nick cock so you should enjoy the pictures. Look i gotta go. He wants to take me from behind this time and them he says i might have to ride him. Love you, have a good night at work, user!
Few hours later at work she sends pic related

Tldr;
Pls help i dont wanna be a cuck

Too late.

Dump or deal with

Itt: op realizes he is a huge cuckold and a massive faggot

lel your fault for being so indecisive

she "agrees" to fuck someone while you're watching, and fucks an ex while you're at work.
sorry, user, that's just cheating.
dump her ass.

so many bullshit posts on this fucking site

Do you actually believe that anything posted here is original in any way?

Still always gets newfags

b8d

In private browsing, everytime

Make a better thread next time

This
If you havent got the balls to kill her/her ex at least get rid of her

You suck. You're worse than a cuck, because you're a wannabe cuck. Can't even get that right. Fuck off.

You do realize that you have to have a gf/wife to be a cuck right? Waifu's don't count.

Dude

This pic is ancient.

Yea i know. Thats why he is a wannabe cuck. Hes pretends to be a cuck. Pretends to have a girl that wants someone else. Pathetic in the highest degree.

OP you are a MUCH more strong person than I am. If that happened to me, I would fucking kill myself, like that night. I admire your strength of character to come online and share this story with us.

sounds to me less cuck and more cheating bitch, you should dump her like a wet turd.

Go away OP. Your own thread just cucked you. Happy now?

At least try to find or make an original image. Gotta at least least try friend.