What did they mean by this

what did they mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

dontdontoperate.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/jamie-stewart-from-xiu-xiu-recalls-his-fathers-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=FcUvf1R-fVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this triggers the yank

How do I pronounce Xiu Xiu?
Chu chu?

shoo shoo

>Xiu Xiu
Shoo Shoo

Isn't Jamie Stewart like 40 years old at this point? Pretty embarrassing of him to still behave the way he behaved like 15 years ago.

Shoo shoo.

Freedom of speech, sometime Sup Forums will never understand.

Death by xiu xiu

that people who uphold any symbol, especially ones as derivative as national symbols, as sacred are retarded

>haha those leftists are so triggered
>HOW DARE YOU BURN A SYMBOL MILLIONS OF GOOD CONGRESSMEN HAVE DIED UNDER THAT

what did they mean by this

jew jew

Exeeou Exeeou

>guy who tweeted this is 39 years old

TSUUUUUUU TSUUUUUUU

fuck drumpf
fuck kkk
fuck facist usa

I believe they were being....

"inflammatory".

What is the point

Really makes you think

If you aren't proud to be an American, you are what is wrong with this country.

triggering right wing SJWs

really makes you think huh

This but unironically

well this is a bit on the nose isnt it

I wholeheartedly disagree

I'm proud to have been arbitrarily born in the borders of a country that exists primarily for banking purposes

Stay spooked

fuck cenorship
fuck intolerant language
fuck fascists
fuck those who generalize

lol wot

>being pride of something you have no control over
>being proud at all

you call yourself a christian nation?

Ksiu Ksiu

shoo shoo is the correct one though

This but both ironically and unironically

why do gays hate conservatives so much ? is it because conservatives remind them of their bullies ?

Dumb

>I want America to abandon its ideals and culture to embrace globalism and mudslimes

>why do gays hate conservatives

probably because conservatives want faggots and queers getting lynched

Too much wrong with america to even mention without turning this thread into a firestorm.

Amen. Fuck all this anti american propaganda

You can be anti western imperialism but what is the point of being edgy for the sake of it

Like what would burning a flag ever accomplish other than a symbolic statement that is irrelevant without any simulation for the simulacra, that's literally how teenagers operate. This is why left wing people get made fun of, this is on the same level as white liberals thinking saying "Drumpf" will somehow impact the world

>fuck those who generalize

>republicans' kids should all kill themselves

How's being an edgy 15 year-old working out for you?

x-x-x-tent-ah-see-own

shwee shwee

Your average high school jock bully is more than likely a conservative war supporter.

Did you know you were going to shoot
Off the top of a four year old girl's head
And look across her car-seat down into her skull
And see into her throat and did you know
That her dad would say to you
"Please sir, can I take her body home?"
Oh wait, you totally did know... that that would happen
Cause you're a jock who was too stupid and too greedy
And too unmotivated to do anything else but still be
The biggest and still do what other people tell you to do
You did it to still be a winner
You shot your grenade launcher into peoples' windows and
Into the doors of peoples' houses
But you wanted to shoot it into someone
Just to watch them blow up
Why should I care if you get killed?

most conservatives aren't aggressive radicals

>support some stupid mudslime culture thats born out of killing
>burn cultures your surrounded with because ur either tired of them or just got bullied by those ppl and can't recover

So whats your end game you leftist cucks? Do you want culture and differences between ppl or not? Also, you don't want to put tags on anyone then you proceed to push your 50 shitty gender names.

Confusing.

Globalism is late stage capitalism. Right wing intellectuals are genuinely >TFW TO INTELLIGENT to piece this one together

>ideals
>racism
pick 1 and pass

conservatives are comfortable with themselves, they're confident, and they don't need to be clothe themselves with all that overcompensating like art and music. this is what intimidates gays and ugly minorities.

Globalism is more than economic

don't you see their bodies burning?
Desolate and full of yearning
dying of anticipation
choking from intoxication
I, want you, to be, left behind those empty walls
Want you to see, from behind those empty walls.

CHOOO CCHOOOOO

n-no you misunderstand what im saying lol try again

Because it's no longer socially acceptable, same with racism. Americans are repressed freaks, just look at the country's views on sex.

Stop conflating bourgeois white liberalism and leftism. Marx literally wrote about how all religions need to be smashed. Any leftist who defends Islam past recognizing it as a scapegoat is a retard or a liar.

What I don't understand is the vast majority of Sup Forums users wanting to waive their rights away to corporations when they're clearly poor or working class just because Le redpill

Burning the flag hasn't been edgy for a long time, at worst people just think you're a cock. Nothing anyone with left leaning ideology is edgy anymore, and I don't understand why so many still try to do edgy things. It's embarrassing. Being liberal is the norm, nobody other than old grandmas are gonna be shocked by you pulling your pants down to look like you're shitting on Trumps walk of fame star. You just look stupid.

Shut up, old man. Go suck a hotdog.

like most of the gays arent flamboyant raging faggots

for retards (You)

Faggots tend to age like women. GRIDS could also be rotting his brain. Regardless, pretty embarrassing for a 40 y/o to be tweeting like an edgy teenager

Is Jamie the edgiest musician?

I don't share any of those views. I want America to Carbon neutral so we can reverse our negative impact on the environment, and off of fossil fuels so we can stop fighting wars for oil. Would also be nice if we would stop fighting currency wars and relinquish our status as the world reserve currency.

>I want America to abandon its ideals and culture while I push other shittier ideals and cultures in your face

Its so fucking ironic because this idiot even has his name from other culture (China) yet he wants to burn his own culture. Its either stupidity, delusion or being a victim (of bad people by that culture) who can't recover.

he's 40? holy shit that is embarrassing

Lots more issues at home, but if we want everyone to stop hating us we have to do this

he's not gay

f*ck Trump!!
>pls buy my albums

I knoww right! What a fag

>obongo

Trump is the least evil option we have... we need stability to fight North Korea

Is arguing about politics on Sup Forums the most clown shoes thing to do in Anno Domini 2017?

Not necessarily fight them, although that's on the table, but pressure them into giving up nuclear arms. We need nuclear disbarment, not nuclear proliferation.

t. Watches YouTubers and thinks they're intellectuals

You're on a music board. Stop sucking Chad's cock

Again, you still didn't tell me whats your endgame you cuck. Your perfect utopia would be uniting all humans while striping them off of their cultural identity?

Its actually crazy to think these are the people who are into any art even a bit more seriously.

And don't forget! Bomb and invade Iran too.

>didn't even read half the posts he responded to
make you bait less obvious

stop crying, it would be just as embarrassing if he were posting alt right garbage

no because it serves a very important purpose, that of providing socialization for those who are poor at socializing

Not him, but endgame for me is to do my best to leave the world better than I left it and be happy and survive long enough to die from natural causes and get off the ride so it's someone else's problem.

>endgame
>cuck

Are you 15 or just autistic? Where did I say anything about cultural identity other than being a means to appeal to people via watered down free enterprise and imperialistic consumption?

We successfully deterred them from gaining nuclear arms, they weren't dumb enough to start a war over it. I'm not in favor of fag baby man telling my country "help us feed our ppl! Give us ur money or we nukkee youu!!!! we world power now!" fuck them

40!

expose the moneybags as the manipulators of society to spooked malleables like you and unite the working class

>endgame
Most people don't think in grandiose, apocalyptic fantasy scenarios. They aren't looking for an endgame, only to improve some things. Then again most people don't cluck cuck cluck all the time in lieu of argument.

Jamie Stewart wrote a song in 2005 about raping Bush. You guys are fucking newfags.
Let me get a head count of all the prickly ideologues ITT who won't listen to Xiu Xiu now because of this

when did Sup Forums become so libcuck-y?

go to bed jamie

I don't listen to xiu xiu but that's because they make shit music

but i just woke up!

this

honestly i like posting about music with you guys without knowing how horribly politically illiterate the vast majority of you are

dontdontoperate.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/jamie-stewart-from-xiu-xiu-recalls-his-fathers-suicide/

He's had a pretty hard life.

>I just want to have fun in this world
Dude you're pathetic.

Life is more than just fun and games user

I can't be mad. I love Swans and Thor, and Michael too are pretty hardcore leftists, bordering on anarchists I think.

>KILL THE WORLD BANK NOW.

I know Thor is a hardcore Bernie guy.

This is pretty lame though. I'm all for protesting in the hopes of change, but how can you reap the benefits that the US provides and do some shit like this? There is no 'other America' or 'other West' "underneath" the America/the West as it currently stands. It is what it is. And in my opinion it's awesome and I don't want to see flags being burned, but let them lose revenue and respect if they want to.

>american culture

McDonald aren't gonna disappear anytime soon

People burning flags is a sign we're doing something wrong, and that is why we don't have respect

except nothing is being done wrong and the protests are only happening because we don't have a president who is sucking every minority group's dick at once

politics is gay go back to your board please. buncha microballers

ur no fun and games :(

Truly, my true country is glorious Nippon

youtube.com/watch?v=FcUvf1R-fVY

I suspect his motivation wasn't to highlight freedom of speech. It's more about symbolically expressing how he hates the United States or something.

>LOOK AT ME!!!!!!GUISE I'M GONNA POST IT.

XD

This but unironically. People who actively contribute to climate change should have their children shot so that the chain can be broken and the planet will stop heating. It's inhumane but its better for the rest of us.