Islam is coming to free the West from their barbaric ways

Islam is coming to free the West from their barbaric ways.

Support the Islamic revolution in Europe.
Support the Islamic revolution in America.

Only Islam can save you. Resist and you will meet a painful and humiliating death.

>Allah is the greatest

busy again today Sup Forums

Stale pasta

Abdul has been betrothed to this Norwegian girl. May Allah shower their marriage with happiness and wealth.

could you use a picture that's at least bigger than a postage stamp?
Seriously Allah, step your game up

The only thing you're freeing me from is my belief in God.

There is no God but Allah.

Bow before Allah and follow the ways of Muhammad.

>bow before allah

see

see
Your sheep ass knock off Godlet doesn't interest me

the only non-barbaric thing in Islamic culture was pagan European philosophy and mechanics.

Fahrudin has been having regular intercourse with his Russian wife to be. Once she is Muslim, will begin to dress properly.

Allah shall bless him for spreading Islam through his seed.

I'll pass, I'll follow the ways of my 10mm glocks

Suck on my boomstick you filthy copypasta candyass.

>follow the ways of Muhammad
I don't marry and molest 9 year olds though

The woman of a Western nation is happier and more fulfilled when she becomes a Muslim wife.

Did you choose 10mm because it matches your penis size?

You can marry and love whoever has reached puberty. Too bad you and your orange leader don't believe in science or biology. Your culture is in decline and there is no one to blame for your own stupidity but yourselves.

>Too bad you and your orange leader don't believe in science or biology
he thinks Im an Amerifat
>puberty
FUCKING kek

Allah will burn in everlasting, western, nuclear destruction.. Islam doesn't stand a chance any longer. Decent try, but fails all day.

Actually, she is poisoning this islamafag. Jesus is great.

horrible b&

I guess your ran out of virgin sheep op, decided to spent some time in Sup Forums. gtfo sandnigger noone here falls for your bullshit

No, just stupid. Same reason why Muslim women want that Christian dick all up inside of them, spreading their Jesus seed. Islam is not great, and Allah is a bacon eating pig fucker.

Islamic culture invented algebra, much of modern medicine, etc. Had great empires (Persian, Ottoman, etc). Used to be a great society. Then the nut-jobs got into power. Now they fight among themselves over who has the "correct" and true" version of Islam (Sunni vs Shiya), blame the West for all of their self-generated problems, and live in a collection of countries ruled by despots, monarchs and dictators who make sure their people stay worked up and angry about "The West" so that no one notices that all of the oil money is flowing into a few pockets in the palaces and the overseas bank accounts.

The problem is not that Muslims fuck sheep. The problem is that most of them ARE sheep.