Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/refugee
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE[Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvVv8D1kUc[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuz fox news
/thread

It's easier to wage war on the huts than the palaces.

Because these people know deep down that they aren't much and it boast their self-esteem if they can hate someone they perceive below themselves.

How many off those (((americans))) are niggers?

Rapefugees made Ariana Grande's concert a blast. Thanks Syria

Why are negros not in that statistic?

"Being shot by another American"

>How many off those (((americans))) are niggers?

Why does it matter?

>muh civic nationalism

>Rapefugees made Ariana Grande's concert a blast. Thanks Syria

Source on that please.

>Rapefugees made Ariana Grande's concert a blast. Thanks Syria

Why would people who run from ISIS commit terrorist attacks for ISIS? Is it intellectually too challenging for you to comprehend the difference between and actual refugee and a person pretending to be a refugee to gain access to a country?

The latest terrorist attack is the son of Libyan refugees born in Manchester.

Because generalising all americans into one catagory while knowing that different races commit different levels of crime is idiotic

Nice try, Ahmed.

>Because generalising all americans into one catagory while knowing that different races commit different levels of crime is idiotic

Is your white-butthurt complex that massive? The original chart was about how many people are murdered by jihadists in America.

>Far right-wing terrorists.
What did they mean by this?

That is not the pic I posted. This is what I posted. What's going on?

The guy on the right.

Correct your chart. I don't consider niggers to be Americans.

They are both refugees. Doesnt really matter that the terrorist only pretended to hate ISIS

This meme was created by a black nationalist, and they're insecure, pathetic losers.

Here is a mob of Trump supporters including Ron Jeremy attacking a black man on his way to work.

True tbh.

So when do we dissolve the CIA? They're obviously just a waste of resources.

Aw, I feel so bad for him. I'm sure he was a gud boi and dindu nuffin.

Bullshit. He's an antifa mullato that deserved a lynching.

Underrated post

>Why are you so afraid?

I'm not afraid of refugees, I just don't want them or care about them.

not on any side but you forgot general crime stats not just terrorism

>They are both refugees.

No they are not, mongoloid. Maybe you should look up the definition of the word "refugee".

>refugee/rɛfjʊˈdʒiː/

>NOUN

>A person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster

.en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/refugee

A terrorist wasn't forced to leave or escape he wanted to come.

>born in rural area
These walking caricatures exist in large numbers.

kill yourself

The reason blacks or any other race is nog in the stat is because it's about refugees/terorrism, and the idea that we 'import jihadism'.

>waaahh go back to Sup Forums wahhhh

Did we trigger you in your safespace, wittle shitskin snowflake?

>only 75% of refugees are extremists

>>only 75% of refugees are extremists

>Did we trigger you in your safespace, wittle shitskin snowflake?

I meant on a technical level. How do you spot the difference between some terrorist doing the trojan horse thing, some welfare leech and someone who genuinely needs to flee when they all claim that they are refugees? You can still be a officially a refugee under the law even if your intentions are secretly sinister.
But yeah, all refugees are angles that dindu nuffin right?

OP here, you should be embarrased of been a racist intolerant bigot

Opinion makers and ten year olds are not allowed here

Checked out

REMOVE KEBAB

arianna grande concert intensifies. miami night club shooting intensifies. france intensifies. allah ackubar moltovs into random public transport intensifies. women casually murdered in public with no trial intensifies. Noproblemshere.jpg

Not like the right doesnt have it's own pedo-faggots.

nailed it. actually pot on statistics too, its definitely over 2/3

>BREITBART

Milo is a jew . He's not one of us.

cunt looks like a dang bobblehead

we must help to create a country for rapefugees the Republic of Dindunuffintatistan just like we did with Israel it would be hillarious sering thosr animals killing each againts others

>He's not one of us.

Oh, he's your king.

Really needs a breakdown of americans killed by niggers as opposed to actual people.

That image doesn't specify niggers though.

Fakenews!

That is complex task. But because it's hard doesn't mean you shouldn't help people in actual need. Accouding to OP's graph we're doing a great job at that. Also how do you even stop jihadists from coming in? Let no one from arabic countries come in? well they'll take another route. Let NO ONE in?? well that means no more vacation 4 u. And what about terrorists that are US citizens? And how are you so sure no one will illegaly cross the border?

Both right-wing 'rapefugee' screechers and left wing 'no boarders' folks should shut the hell up.

>'proven'

Great now I'm scared of toddlers

You have data from 5 different sets. No good. Next time you make bait get all your data from the FBI's website. They post a ton of info on death statistics. Then it's all from the same compilation. This isn't convincing in the slightest. I mean a ten year average isn't really a good measure of how dangers Muslims are unless it's a stable trend - meaning the number hasn't steadily increased. If the number is steadily increasing, then why not ban them pre-emptively?

No, he just managed to make trolling a job.

>being this edgy

YuO hAvE dAtA fRoM 5 dIFFeReNt sEtS

In my country nobody died because of terror attacks for over 20 years and everybody is afraid.

>forced to leave
Not crammed themselves and their 9 kids on a leaky boat to flee past the nearest 7 safe countries to try and get to the welfare states in Europe for free shit and unregulated raping

>doesn't mean you shouldn't help people in actual need
didnt say that

>Also how do you even stop jihadists from coming in?
Thats the question every county in the western world needs an answer to right now

>Let NO ONE in?
seems a little bit like a "terrorists won" scenario to me. Like admitting defeat. There must be a better way

>being unable to refute niggers being exceptionally violent

>10-year average of terrorist attacks "Deadly Attacks Since 9/11"
nice stats bro. Do you know how many jews were killed in germany by nazis after '45? This just shows that nazis are completely harmless

Sure, ok!
We are all guilty of this in some sort of way....
>right now you're probably thinking of something witty and hurtful to reply back about me for having an opinion.
> go on..... I'm waiting......

You can't /thread your own post you little faggot

Why is no one concerned about the murderous toddlers

Them quads tho...........

> truth is spoken

So then it's clear neither actually care about child abuse?

Yea!
>that poor little black boy needs work!
>so poor , cannot afford belt
>tshirt for a hat :(
>I'm sure he's just trying to be a good father for his wife and kids

>Armed Toddlers

how many of those little fuckers are muslims?

>>so poor , cannot afford belt
>>tshirt for a hat :(
top kek

this shit ends in 2014 ...FUCK YOU!

Do Islamist who have immigrated here under citizenship/visas or born in the US by immigrant parents who are following taqiyya fall into that "American" number, hmm?

9/11 + San Bernardino + Boston Marathon comes out to.. 9 per year?

When did the count here start? This year?

It's not about being afraid, it is preserving your culture and people. It is about preserving the earth.

Look, 3rd world people in general have orders of magnitude more children than the native populace. More people = consuming more resources and burning more fossil fuels.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE[Open]

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvVv8D1kUc[Open]

"Christian".
A Christian would be following Christ, so technically these wouldn't be Christians.

Mudslums follow Moohamhead, so technically the mudslums terrorists are mudslums. There, now you're educated.

that's only because they're from a country that's in a different stage of population growth. the next generation of people who came over as refugees won't have as many. By then, they're already assimilated in an socioeconomic sense

youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w

Blacks represent 13% of the population yet commit over 50% of all murders. Until recently the DOJ lumped Hispanic and white violent crime together, inflating white numbers. I encourage you to google the new data; the results are astounding.

The question should not be centered on refugees -- the solution to that is simple: we hold our politicians responsible for their policies and stop meddling in the middle east. If we want oil from them we trade. On the surface it will be more expensive yes, but when you factor in the perpetual warfare and nation building that comes with it meddling in their affairs it will be far cheaper. The only people losing money will be the fat cat oil companies.

Our new policy should be to extremely limit the number of third world immigrants in general; cutting the number from 1.1 million per year to maybe 100,000 a year.

Why should we have to accommodate their parents shitting out 10 children? And to say that their children on average don't have more children than the average person from their host country is bullshit.

kys op

this is usa. you're speaking of. there are almost no muslim refugees in the us and they are spread all over the country. so talk about europe or shut the fuck up.

They're about 13% of the population, but it isn't that whole group committing the crimes.

Let's say it's down to 6.5% since almost all of it is black males. But hey, not even all black males.. in particular, YOUNG black males. How does that break down? Brings it down to 3% of the population committing 50% of the murders? Somewhere around there.

They're still ghetto pieces of shit, sure, but I don't see any murders taking place there.

Be real, most violent crime is committed specifically by young black males.

Good points. If we have two equally important tasks which are 1) helping people in need and 2) keeping terrorists out, right now we can technically do more, be more effective if we focus on helping people out - which means taking on the policies of letting refugees in.

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Our ancestors built this nation and we shouldn't have to put up with this sort of bullshit from brown people in general. We don't need them and we owe them fucking nothing. They should be fucking grateful we allow them to live among us and that we haven't exiled them back to whatever shit hole their ancestors are from.

You're missing the point. Totally. We agree that crime is a problem in the black community.

What I'M pointing out is that the statistics are actually worse than people even recognize, given that it's not 13% of the population committing these crimes, but something like 3-5%.

Hey Max, you're on a right path, just don't yet realise that you possess the class consciousness.
>it's a spook
But your understading of spooks IS the class consciousness.
nice to meet you, how are you doing Fred.

The word used in your image's file name does not match the spelling of the word in the image.

This would be relevant if a murder would be always a matter of race, it's not the case, so it's irrelevant.
Go dig yourself a grave pls.

>This would be relevant if a murder would be always a matter of race
What? Learn to articulate yourself, moron.

All terrorist inside Bataclan were french; 2 oh them were french born and last one was born in deutchland then became french.
So shuuuuut. Leran your files fag.

But that's exactly it. They don't kill many people because there aren't many in the country. If we had a muslim immigrant for every toddler, I can assure you those numbers would look quite different.

>drunk, high, and not native of your doglanguage, sorry
still am right

Why is that idiotic?

because it is opposite in Europe where they mass migrate. Sweden had the lowest rape count in Europe for a time. now they are the rape capital of the world after south Africa. almost all major crime there are caused by migrants. that's why you shouldn't be afraid, but angry. fuck migrants, and I should know cause I'm European. I was a liberal cuck "refugees welcome" cunt. now I want to kill every single Muslim I can find.

Ah gotcha.