Ask a guy who has set up his wife with a guy on Craigslist anything

Ask a guy who has set up his wife with a guy on Craigslist anything

Is your wife ugly?
Is your wife fat?
Is the craigslist guy fat?
Is the craigslist guy ugly?

Are your parents proud of you?

How do i find someone like you on craigslist??

I don't have any questions for a Cuck your lifestyle speaks for itself

No she's not ugly
No she's not fat
No the guy isn't fat (atleast the pictures we have seen he is not)
I would say he's sort of average in my opinion, not a model but also doesn't look like he's homeless

UK version of Craigslist is pretty simple to use couple clicks in the right place and you'd find plenty of couples on there

Can you satisfy your wife?
Why?

Yes quite easily, been together over 10 years known each other longer and have a good relationship.
We have been very open from the start and had many 3sums when we first started going out, something we were both into and has carried on

threesomes aren't the same as getting your wife fucked by another dude.

How do you feel about the next step of that progression being your wife picking out dudes she fucks, without you (physically) joining in?

I'll clarify that we have done this similar on different sites, just our first with Craigslist. We both pick the guy, obviously there needs to be some attraction on her part, I wouldn't and she wouldn't just go with any bloke. I am open enough to know I'm not the only guy in the world that she's going to be attracted to physically. And there as been times where she herself has found guys that she likes but she lets me know and always has done. So I'm not worried about her going behind my back because our relationship is strong enough that that scenario wouldn't need to happen

And does she let you have sex with other women? If you say you're not interested in it, why not? Surely as a guy you are also physically attracted to others?

What do you find hot about it?
Do the dudes wear a condom?
Where do you draw the line?

Couple of questions but this might be the first thread made by a cuck that isn't spammed to hell with dickpics and shemales.

How much?

How old

Yes I do have sex with other women too, we have had a few mff 3sums and the odd occasion just me and the other woman. But as a guy you can't beat watching 2 women playing with each other.
Some guys do wear a condom some dont up to them really, the wife gets regular check ups to be on the safe side.
We don't really have limits, I mean the wife has always said no pictures or videos no matter how much I try to twist her arm she doesn't want the risk of them getting out. But we aren't into anything extreme, just a bit of fun

Never charged, not into that, not that sort of service. But we have travelled and the guy/guys have paid travel and hotel expenses

I am 33 and she's 32

At least it isn't a one-sided thing you guys are doing. While I'll never understand it, you two sound like you've got a good thing going. Weird kink.... but eh, there's people into eating shit so you do you.

Why not?

Actually, one final question... You two are sticking to your own race, right?

Damn right, not into that thing and nor is she

Honestly, just not in it for the money, more of a good time thing. We are both comfortable with the incomes from our jobs

Damn straight, keep going at it then brother!
Deus vult!

Country?

Will you support the revolution when the time comes?

England

UKiP or BNP?

Yes.
UKiP

I did vote UKIP in the last election. Still not decided on this one yet.
Conservatives you just can't trust as the manifesto backtracks have just proven, however their brexit stance has held out well
Labour, looks average on paper, you know what your going to get, nothing great. As for leadership wise there is none, Jeremy doesn't come across as a leader in fact would probably get more buttfucked than Cameron and Blair.
As for UKIP, LibDems and the others. Leaderless no hopers, saying they will legalise marijuana to get the younger votes and that's basically the only headline we have heard from them. Waste of a vote in my opinion

Nazbol is that you?