The best of Sup Forums

Any cool memories from Sup Forums circa 2008-2013?

Other urls found in this thread:

mu-comics.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-04-17T19:03:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false
bestofmu.bandcamp.com/album/the-best-of-mu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these dubs

whatever happened to experts
like it started with anime expert being used to troll japanese music threads but then after a while there were hundreds of them
haven't seen them used in years

after literally 10 years of trying to find this fucking picture i finally snagged it the other night.

holy shit i've been looking for this for ages as well, thanks dude

i've got a bunch of these adventure time album covers Sup Forums did back in 2010(?). i posted a couple of the better ones recently but i still have a lot more. Sup Forums use to have a lot of great drawfags.

fuck it, ill post more, i love a good Sup Forums nostalgia thread and i want to see what other artifacts other anons have.

ADOBE SLABS

BROSPORT IS THE JAM OF A LIFETIME

Cool! I remember those. Feel free to post all of them man.

couldn't have one of these without ITCOCK

i like this one a lot

this one is really good

thank u mr zoot

early 2012 in general aside from a couple of things was the best time of my life.
and no i didn't mind her shitposting, her covers were really great. a shame autistic faggots on youtube bothered her enough to where she ended up deleting her channel entirely.

ur welcome senpai. i have captcha fatigue but im doing it for the newfags.

okay im taking a break from the adventure time pics. anyone else remember when lou died the user who had been posting the talentless hacks threads everyday for the past couple of years admitted he actually really liked lou reed and that he was going to move on to other shit posting opportunities?

this is an old favorite of mine, a lot of people look back at the old tripfags with rose tinted glasses but im pretty sure most people actually hated them more than anything.pretty ironic i ended up using a trip.

I have a bunch of stuff from 2012. Once I get home and if the thread is still alive, I'll dump lots of screencaps and Sup Forumsmor shit from that year.

this was a dank meme in 2008

>7.4

i just found a blog full of old Sup Forumscomics that was last updated in 2011
mu-comics.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-04-17T19:03:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false

The best part of Sup Forums was 2011-2012

>KOTL was dropping and the 2 weeks before that the entire board had a listen along to every Radiohead album
>first Sup Forumschella, was actually fun
>count cheska
>turning Antwon fantwon from a inside Sup Forums joke into a fully-fledged internet-wide meme

Was pretty good times my dudes

it was fun guys, i've got to go to work now. once im out ill come check this thread to see if its DEAD or not.

Bump. Come on lads.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CULTURE

Every Wednesday afternoon in 2012 coming to Sup Forums to troll those kids who did Base TV
3ChordDorks comics
That one thread where a guy found out his wife was cheating on him with Ben Folds and posted a nude of ben folds he found in his wife's email
When everyone was hyping up how great centipede hz was until p4k gave it a bad review
ARG leading up to NLDW

Also N-fish and Boogs RIP

Bump

Bump. Don't let it die my dudes.

i dont remember if it was here or on another board, but i think there was this guy who got super into some tripfag, baited him into posting more so he could print his posts and wear them in public. that way he could still be with him irl.
he had this autistic book with his adventures or something, had to surrender it when his folks found out. hopefully somebody here has more

Putting ketchup in the fridge

that's Sup Forums
UTV was the guy's name

just search "UTV Sup Forums" on google

bump

>tfw oldfags are never coming back

Ok I need help from oldfags. Does anyone remember, above the sticky, there was a link for a text-only music board? It had a brick textured background and was deleted in like, 2012 or 2013. I can't remember the name of it, and I'm not sure if I'm just making it up in my head.

PAINS, anyone?

>tfw there will never be a Moses garza IV

bump

fuckyes bring them back

Loved those tb.h

This album is The Best Of Sup Forums

bestofmu.bandcamp.com/album/the-best-of-mu

It takes a special type of person to go on an anonymous imageboard and go to the trouble of giving themselves a name