Why is the winter soldier considered good?

>why is the winter soldier considered good?
I mean from what I see, it's better than most cape movies, but it's still shit because it tries to do everything but transfers it clumsily
The first part tries to be a pretty straightforward action movie almost and then after the elevator scene it tries to clumsily switch to a spy espionage film with some huge plot. But then it immediately changes from
>oh hey you and black widow are all on your own with everyone against you
To generic capeshit where everyone works to foil the evil plan to kill millions of people for no reason. And it seems like they just threw in Bucky just to say fuck it when it made no sense in the plot of the film and he was pretty expendable despite the fucking movie being named after him.

It's good. People on Sup Forums like because "muh politcool thriller"

this movie sucking sucked

>all that empty critisism

wew lad

The thing is you have shit taste

It's fairly tightly paced action flick which is strange for today's modern bloat Toy commercials for chinks

Nobody gives a fuck about you or your opinion

kill yourself Warner Bros shill

I'm not a shill. I honestly have hated both DC films and the only actually good films they've made are Tim Burtons Batman and Batman Begins and 1979 Superman
Also I personally think that TFA is probably one of the best MCU movies along with Hulk and I still wosh they kept Norton on board because I honestly think he couldve made the MCU so much better than it is

I would argue that it's not tight because there were some parts that just felt like they were dropped or never talkdd about before they happened and The Winter Soldier was sortve brought in at the end just as a way to make room for civil war and to add a real tangible big bad there and should've been left for a later movie before they did civil war just like they should add more space between civil war and infinity war

Agreed OP. The "winter soldier is different!" meme is thrown in sneakily by capeshit fans when they try to pretend that capeshit isnt mostly shit.

>says someone has shit taste
>doesn't say why
Go back to your reddit echochamber boy

What exactly about my cfiticism is empty, I said that it clumsily tried to transition movie types and threw Bucky in when he didn't really need to be there and just added him so that they could have the cool title and shove forward towards civil war to the money off of that as soon as possible

>Reddit
Opinion disregard

>Still not bringing any evidence
Okay then forget I brought up reddit and answer the question. What exactly about not liking a capeshit movie and giving reasons why is shit taste

They didn't just throw him in though. The Winter Soldier story arc is one of Caps most popular and acclaimed stories. He was always gonna a major character in Caps movies

But Winter Soldier has been brewing since First Avengers and he continued into Civil War. He plays an integral part in all three films.

I'm not asking people to give a fuck about my opinion. I'm asking why they see it as good while I gave my reasons for saying it is not that good.

Allegory for modern politicians shitting on people's rights and pushing their personal agendas.

The Winter Soldier was the last cape movie I will ever watch. If this is what "good" capeshit looks like then I have no interest in the genre.

I'm not arguing that he shouldn't be a major character, but what I'm saying is that threw him into a movie that couldn't do him justice they should have made the 3rd CA movie about him hearing that Bucky is alive from Hydra Files found after the Shield Incident in TWS and have him spend the movie searching for Bucky and seeing Hydra's absolute last resort using Bucky thus garnering international terrorism still and setting up Civil War with him at the center without being hamfisted in

Yeah I had hope that DC would manage to pull off a Batman Begins and save capeshit even though they picked Zach 'Kinographer' Snyder for MoS and then I saw it and it killed all hope I had for capeshit if all we had to choose from was either overly pretentious 2deep4u Capeshit or Quipshit Capeshit

He was a sort of terminator-lite and did pretty good with the time he had. Frankly, I think they did great. Maybe you just don't like it because you want to be an arm-chair director.

>he did good with the time they had
But there was no reason really for him to be in this movie. They've made him such a vital character in the universe that they should have fleshed him out much more which they couldn't possibly do in TWS. That's my main complaint with Bucky in it.

Why not? Cap's just been unfrozen so it would make sense for Hydra to unfreeze their Cap equivalent to fight him. Him NOT being in the movie would be a plot hole.

Are you saying he shouldn't have been in TWS or CW?

No I'm saying there should have been a captin America movie between the two and maybe put Civil War where Infinity War is now and push back Infinity war by a couple of years like early or mid 2020's.
But that's getting off topic. Long story short Bucky should have had a movie with just him and Captain America rather than incorporate him into a huge plot involving government conspiracy and shield basically being hydra v.2

If it was because cap was unfrozen why didn't they sic the winter soldier on him soon after he got out of cryo when he would've been at his weakest and most vulnerable if so many of the higher ups were actually a part of Hydra

Because the events of Avengers happened shortly after Cap wakes up.

Ok I can agree with that. Bucky was more of a plot point than a character in these movies. Still TWS is my favorite Marvel movie so I'm content

Yeah. It may not be my favorite. But it is infinitly more enjoyable than the abortions that are the thor movies, Ultron, Iron Man 2 and sortve 3, antman, and the first Avengers. It's definitly not a bad movie, but it messes some things up that I can't call it a great or even good movie

Tim Burton batman is trash

But why wait until he fully wakes up, he was unconcious for some time if they had enough time to get that whole set ready before he woke up and the higher ups of shield probably would've been told the second his body was found

OP has Reddit boogeyman shitposted here .

All of his opinions below are invalid:

This thread is over. Move along.

Because the more Bucky's out of cryo, the more the brainwashing wears off. Also, why even kill him when they can just make him work for them under the guise of SHIELD? It was only when Fury started suspecting something was up that they called in Bucky.

>joker kills batman parents

dropped

I'd argue that they're pretty good
>no cgi
>great backdrops
>didn't take itself so comically seriously like DCEU
>Wasn't Quipshit
>Good dark but not edgelord joker
>inspired BTAS
I'd say they're pretty good, at least by capeshit standards and okay by actual standards, especially Batman Returns, it's a shame they kicked Burton though.

Keaton is a manlet and Nicholson just played himself.

>joker kills Bruce's parents

unforgivable.

Batman 89 is a good Tim Burton movie but a bad Batman adaptation.

I honestly think that's one of the best parts because it thematically portrays Batman and Jokers relationship. People like the Joker cause people like Batman to rise while people like Batman cause more extreme Jokers to arrive and more extreme Jokers cause more extreme Batmans and it's a never ending cycle between them, they are yin and yang and I think that's best portrayed by the joker killing Bruces parents and Batman transforming the Joker into the Joker

/thread

It ruins the character of the Joker.

There shouldn't be any pre-existing vendetta between Batman and Joker.

Their rivalry should be an ideological war between two different philosophical viewpoints, not some watered-down revenge story.

They should inspire each other indirectly, not literally.

Most people just block the memory of Harry Potter tier hologram mask which is never spoken of again even though it could solve almost all Marvel capeshit plots.

Also, the falcon guy outflying machine gun turrets which were supposed to be what made the helicarriers invincible.

Hey OP, you ever heard of this thing called punctuation?

Because it's very well-directed and the story doesn't suck. Add one of the most interesting superhero with the most potential for interesting character development and you have a good superhero film.

You are literally retarded and whining about nothing.
Go suck on an exhaust pipe.

>I'm the shitposter
>I'm the one disregarding arguments as to why a capeshit movie isn't good
I bet you're also a fucking leaf

>pointless whining
>threw a character out the window just to make money on them like what DC did to Wonder Woman who had no reason to be in that movie either and should've been better developed in her own movie first
>tried to switch genres and ended up fucking up the pacing of the movie..badly
>the fucking helicarrier attack and figuring out Shield was Hydra v.2 is not brought up again and it's almost like Shield never had any problems by the time of Ultron
>they tried to half ass Falcon into it and ended up with him just coming almost out of nowhere
There are alot of problems with this film and how am I whining if I'm just pointing them out.

Yep. Literal retard if you think any of those are actual problems.
It's a good thing no one takes your shit opinion seriously.

I didn't like it too much either, I dunno

Also, "alot" isn't a fucking word, you nigger.

I may be wrong (and I accept that if you can give me examples) but I think that it was really mostlg after this that the idea of the Joker and Batman being ideological enemies didn't really start appearing with writers until the early 90's after this was made. But I don't know, maybe you know more about comics than I do and know otherwise.

I thought it was awful and couldn't understand the hype. It was actually really bad.
>implying anyone cared about bucky or his stupid death scene

Cool.

>All the butthurt and company war ITT
Don't worry OP, make this thread again when the Sup Forums kids are in school.