Hi Sup Forums, doing my easy job where I work about 4 hours a day remotely and make $100k usd a year

Hi Sup Forums, doing my easy job where I work about 4 hours a day remotely and make $100k usd a year.

Working from my beach house today because my regular house seemed boring.

How's life going for you?

i'm sitting here with my dick stuck in a bowl of pudding

Bill Cosby/10

Oh....good for you.

>makes only 100k
>thinks he can afford two houses
At least try with the bait.

>$100k usd a year
That's what I make a month "working" 3 hours a day, I just sit in on meetings and delegate work to others. I don't even have to do that, but it is my business and I want to feel like I am still involved.

>100k usd a year
I make that in a day only working for one hour while I sit on the toilet taking a shit.

>$100k usd a year
I make that in 30 minutes being pharoh of egypt

work 14 hour shifts for ~6k a year. Life is good

10 hour shifts 4-5 days a week making about 20k here. life is good i have nothing to complain about

It's kind of funny that you're so insecure in your own life that you need to make these posts. What's sad, rather than funny, is that you'll also continue your charade simply because you can't resist defending your e-peen fairytale.

I have a boat and a motorcycle, too!

Good for you man! I hope someday I can hire people to do my work, but for now I'm the only one that knows how to do it.

Dubs confirm. Yet, you lost all those Jewish slaves, so what does that say about you

You call that a beach house faggot? Pic related. Mine.

Nice rental! That must be fun one week a summer.

kek. you dont have shit.
pic related my place.

look at this dellusional normie
> get called a fag and still suck dick

...okay, I'll bite.

What do you do, exactly.

Let's see
>6 golf carts. Obviously part of a condo or a hotel. Either way it's not "private"
>list of unit numbers on the entranceway from the beach. Smells like a timeshare to me
>back-facing sign telling the beach something. Most likely the phone number to cal to rent the place for a week.
>shitty quality Home Depot sling back $20 deck chairs. If that was a private home, they'd be teak. No wealthy person would be caught dead in cheap Chinese uncomfortable lawn furniture

Final analysis: hotel, timeshare or condo.

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of waves crashing and your jealousy.

Yeah my view sucks, too.

>Cape Cod for the win

I produce a traveling b-list theatrical show. Hell it might even be C-list.

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>6 golf carts, its golf cart parking for access to the beach.
>It's a gated community.
>back-facing sign is the house number.
>I have multiple properties, and yes, I do rent them out, but it is also private, my property, and my choice. Not going to debate my shitty furniture though, people don't respect other's property.

I'll take my house with nobody else's golf carts in my yard, tyvm.

>"I greentext posts for absolutely no reason because I think that's what the kewl anons do."

Pretty shit. I'm unemployed in a poor town trying to apply to a job listing that seemingly doesn't exist when I call and my fiance is being laid off because state funding is being cut because fuck science right. We're at risk of becoming homeless in a couple of months if nothing magically appears to fix this shit.

I'm concerned.

You produce a traveling show, but you don't travel with them? How are you working remotely? I don't understand

I know those feels, sucks pretty hard with debt payments each month.

You must living in the USA.
Haven't you heard??
We're great again.
Don't worry, the greatness will trickle down to you eventually.

Op's story is falling apart fast, like a Chinese motorcycle

I go to opening night? Then the minstrels take their tour bus from shit town to shit town and I go back to my beach house and start booking sponsors

>"I post comments not even relating to the original post because i'm a faggot trying to be a kewl user" - kewl user 2017

My fiance and I are in science. Nothing will ever trickle down to us.

You go to opening night?

I work six minutes pooing in a jug and make 1000000k

what have you done to get into that position ?

Do you think Lorne Michaels goes to every taping of every TV show he produces? Not sure why this is a hard concept

My overarching point is:
Nothing is ever going to trickle down to anybody.
Has nothing to do with you career paths in science.
Welcome to the 99%...., we're all buttfucked.

>Pic related. My parents'

Fix'd

Yep there's luck involved, but I also worked my ass off and hustled for a long time to get to this point.

I worked for a dozen years as a non-profit fundraiser and realized I know how to talk wealthy people into things. Met a guy who had a cool concept for a traveling show. I started my company, pulled rich people to the table to invest in the show and that's pretty much it.

$100k/yr would not afford you two nice homes you either live in shit holes or you're a faggot

That's not a house it's from a resort

Social and life sciences are not what they meant when they say there are jobs in STEM

I'm this and guy.

I get the luck thing.
The reason I've been watching this thread is because I was intrigued by what you said you do.
I make my entire living composing and arranging the music scores for Film/TV/Theatre.
(A lot of Anons of Sup Forums and Sup Forums know me as the really oldfag called "disneybro", because I do a lot of work for the Disney Channel.)
I have been making a good living doing that, without ever having had a "straight gig" (real job) for decades.
I am well aware of my extreme good fortune..., mostly pure, dumb luck.

No scientists are pretty fucked actually compared to others. All of our employment comes from research grants and funding which the gov. allocate next to nothing for. When it dries up its gone and the president is antiscientific. At least with a different career money comes from the actual economy. Most people, even STEM majors in college don't know how much of a rat race and dead end science is as a career. Most see it as either very lucrative or for being smart.

This is true if you're focused on doing research. There a lot of jobs for science majors in the private sector outside of that though. It might be time to branch out.

been searching for private sector but I'm in bumfuck nowhere because of my fiances MS program and there's nothing in a 70 mile radius. might need to jump into the airforce to make ends meet.

A guy like me would never be the one to hire you. A guy like me brings wealthy investors wanting to make money on the show or businesses wanting to sponsor to the table. I carry the risk if the show flops, but I usually negotiate a fixed return on the investment and I keep the difference.

The show I do is live stage. 7 people in the cast, plus 5 crew. One light/sound and an assistant, front of house manager, etc. our artists and writers are all paid by gig, not on the payroll. It's a great ride as long as people keep wanting the show, but I know the ride will end in time.

come to Blacksburg, VA.
we have Virginia Tech (for your fiance).
we also have shit-tons of science, tech & biotech jobs & startups because of the proximity to the university.
google: "VTCRC" ('Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center'), go to the website & look at the 'Tenant List'.

>A guy like me would never be the one to hire you.

That's fine because I'm not looking for a job..., don't need one.
I am just always intrigued (for obvious reasons) when I see Anons who are working in the Arts/Entertainment business.
I'm pretty familiar whit your end of theatre production.
I've done a lot of 'regional theatre' and 'off-broadway' work over the years.
In my early years I worked with original touring productions too.
Also my wife (of many years) is a SAG-AFTRA/AEA professional actress..., the actual working kind.

What is the show about? Sounds like you're taking your stagecoach from town to town in the wild west, entertaining Cowboys or something

>not looking for a job
I get you- I didn't think you were. Just trying to give you a sense of where my role fits in.

It's infotainment. It's a tour bus like rock bands use. Not all that glamorous.

>infotainment

"Disneybro" again here.
When my wife first started out, she used to act in those kind of shows.
I remember one called "Mister Bodywise" that was funded by the Kaiser-Permanente Health system.
They went all over the country playing venues where then the local school districts would bring the school kids to see the show.
It was supposed to be "educational" and teach the kids how to be healthy.

wtf. mortgage? foreclosure? houses are cheap and financing is easy. especially if you have the $$$ and 100k is $$$
feels like i took the bait