Kebaps are delicious

You cannot deny this.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread is a mess.

That is why we remove it, by eating it.

might look better without the jizz and pus sauce

Kebab is delicious, Burgers are delicious, Currywurst ist köstlich.

Never had one before..what do they taste like?

true but yours looks like shit

this kinda meat is better

Why do they always have these meh fries though

it would be even better if it was pork

this looks like a decent dinner after being blasted with a shotgun and then jizzed on

it's like greek food, only good

how did that get so small !

most places use frozen but you can still places that cut their own like this

we call these chips though and the skinny ones fries

>white sauce
>JIZZ ROFLMAO

God, grow up...

And by dating them you are Turkish collaborator and need to be jailed.

why not both?

Eating

Hmmm then maybe it's just that I like fries and not chips. I like them more crispy.

Okay look, you guys have your own goddamn indigenous food.

I know that rations from WW2 fucked up an entire generation of womens ability to cook and then their kids ability to cook and taste. But you have no excuses now for not making your own national cuisine.

Look up some historical recipes you fuckers, that kebap shit isn't even that special. It looks like a shitty unnassembled Gyro.

Why do Europeans love it so much? I want a serious answer, is it just shitposting or are you mandated by your government to post at least a few times a month about how "delicious and ethnic foods are only available thanks to diversity".

Goddamn, why can't white women cook.

Agreed
Crispier is better

Eww no thank you, this shit ruins your body.

you can get crispy chips too in good places. they double cook them

its just something quick and cheap after a night out mostly and if its late kebabs shops are the only places left open in a lot of places

What the fuck are you people even talking about? Nothing ITT is a kebab, it's just meat.

These are kebabs you fucking degenerates.

>Okay look, you guys have your own goddamn indigenous food.

Yes. And I mentioned Currywurst which is the most popular, most-sold German fast food.

thats chicken shish kebab. we are posting doner kebabs

Turkish coffee is pretty great

>what do they taste like?

Chicken.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Ya'll nigs ever had a kunefe? Shit is bomb. So is baklava

>still eating red meat in 2016

Enjoy your heart disease and cancer retards.

They are, when they're made from quality ingredients, cooked in a clean place, using proper kitchen equipment. Otherwise you wouldn't want to eat one, and you'd die if you did.

All in all, what you know as a kebab isn't a traditional kebab, but a very westernized recipe made possible by civilization. Thank god for the white master race to have made such primitive and dirty cooking edible using next gen farming, hygiene standards and quality stainless steel hardware.

>better without the white sauce

i spy with my little eye someone who lives in a completely irrelevant part of the country

Yeah, and I know it was created by Germans and stuff.

But you guys talk about Kebap ALL the fucking time, a goddamn thread cant go by discussing food without one of you bringing up Kebap at least 3 or 4 times. From what I can see the only variety in the average Europeans diet is

60-70% Kebap, 10% a bag of crisps, 10% biscuits, and 10-20% Currywurst (and that is generous to the Currywurst discussion).

Seriously, also the fact that you call it a Kebab really fucks with non-Euros to whom a Kebab is Shish Kebab not Donner Kebab.

It's like how you call your Pakis and Middle-Easterners "Asians". Even when you speak English it is like you are speaking another language were words mean different things.

>i spy with my little eye someone who lives in a completely irrelevant part of the country

i spy with my little eye a multicultural cuckold