Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

free speech

Because media and ignorance

Christians are the most prosecuted group in the world

THen why cant I shout I hate niggers without being arrested?!

They're allowed to say that, but if they act on it, they're committing a crime.

What law is preventing this?

Move to the United States of America

Hate speech is a felony fag

They just passed a law in Canada requiring you to call people by their preferred pronouns or go to jail.
youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo

not in America

Why would we disallow drawing idiotic images?

>hate speech
what the fuck is hate speech

Canada has drunk the poison koolaid.
I'm talking from the sensible point of view, forcing people to call you xir on the threat of imprisonment isn't sensible.

Why do Christians complain about being persecuted? Jesus says right in the fucking Bible that if you're a Christian you're going to be persecuted, you should expect it, look forward to it, and rejoice in it, because it means you're doing what you're supposed to. These people are not followers of Jesus of Nazareth.

It could be construed as assault.
But only if your "hate speech" is targeting nonwhite males of course.

Go on the street and shout it. You wont get arrested. I dare ya.

Speech full of hatred

>christians
>reading the bible

>I want to genocide *demographic*

>These people are not followers of Jesus of Nazareth.
Or, they are, and they're bad at one aspect of it and should try to improve.

Its the boogeyman used to scare cucks into signing away their right to talk.

We got some mad trips in this bitch. Get in here bois!

Kek no it's not. As long as you aren't threatening anyone, you are fine in the US

Or they're bad at a central aspect of it, humility, and need to knock it the fuck off.

Christians also do this.

Don't pretend they don't faggot. You know it's true

this isn't free speech it's coercion and threatening

oh boy, are you retarded

they don't
not since the 1800s

hahaha yeah fuck Canada their functional medical system and comparatively safer neighborhoods are for idiots. I'd rather be held up at knifepoint regularly than call someone a weird name.

Come let's high 5 assault riffles fellow american!

yeah, you're right. Guess I'll go kill myself. Thanks for the protip.

WBC

What you shaking your head for retard, even by the UN's bullshit statistics its true

you wanna know why? in the US context, I remember some shitty pic saying "you wouldn't make a Jewish deli owner make pork breakfast sandwiches" or "you wouldn't make a halal shop owner cook pork for a pork convention" or some stupid shit. the reason it IS allowed is bc you're not doing anything completely out of the ordinary for someone and just refusing your clientele based purely on orientation or religion. these people are coming to flower shops, bakers, etc asking for the same shit that everyone else is, not something fucking ridiculous that would actually require you to say "well i rly can't do that" in be same sense that you can't force jewish/muslim shop owners to sell pork product they already don't sell

>Hurr durr dem Mozlems are so backwards forcing their Sharia and discriminating against everyone who don't worship their evil devil cult

>Hurr Durr der gub'mints is forbidding me from forcing my Christian beliefs on everyone else and discriminating against people who don't accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior!

Pic related:

Christians = most hated, killed, persecuted in the world. Far outweighing fags etc

Lmao, leave Europe for America if you want that, there's a reason we laugh at your smug
>Americans don't know REAL freedom!!1!!!11
Meme

thats a threat of violence, so that could be illegal. I hate *derogatory term for a demographic* is perfectly legal. Someone may take issue and it may not go well for you, but that part isn't illegal.

I'm Danish user, but keep beating that straw man, I'm sure he deserves it.
If I sexually identified as a puff pastry, do you really think you should be forced by law to refer to me as puff and puffself?

To whom?

From now on, my preferred pronoun is
>his excellency
>your excellency
>excellency
Watch all the sjws howl at it.

>Hurr Durr der gub'mints is forbidding me from forcing my Christian beliefs on everyone else and discriminating against people who don't accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior!

Said no christian outside a select few bible belt fanatics.

strawman argument

You can do that. Go try.

Religion brainwashes, makes people believe in an afterlife so they don't mind throwing their life away in wars and other BS. It's a tool the state and ruling class use to keep us slaves controllable. Keep thinking you're free slave. Praise $$$

Yeah because they don't realize they're being fucking nuisances when they are

This has never happened in Canada.

>I would like *demographic* to be genocided
>I wouldn't mind if we were putting *demographic* into camps
Those aren't threats technically.

That's not what the law is at all.

Commie cuck

If that is true, that makes me happy.

Then today is your lucky day.

Not serving homosexuals is discrimination. That's what many conservative stores want to do in the US.

You both are retarded.

But you are wrong.
If you disturb the peace or knowingly incite violence/rioting it is not protected under freedom of speech.

Shouting "I hate niggers" is disturbing the peace and will most likely eventually lead to violence so the police has the authority to shut you up or arrest you if you don't comply.

wew

see

There's a difference between a threat and a credible threat and so on and so on, hairs split millions of times under the law, so that could be construed as a threat, depending on approx a billion factors.

you need to be a lesbian in USA to sell flowers?
>the more you know

I knew I still liked Canada.

>mfw an igloo dweller tells others how to govern
Keep letting those Muslims in at the rate you are, and you'll be the next France or Sweden. Then you'll get mowed down by truck attacks and blown up, all while being forced to call people xir, being forced to respect people that outwardly call for your murder, and paying ridiculous taxes to cover your subpar services.

Fucking Simon Peter. Truly, Jesus was the Messiah in that he was able to put up with Peter's idiocy for three straight years.

Doesn't actually exist. Psychological warfare

Yes, but he told us to expect it. Why should we be alarmed?

Further evidence he knew what was to come.

My preferred pronouns are "me" and "myself". If you don't use them when referring to me, you are a bigot.

Fuck you racist white pig. Frankly you're the reason all whites should be killed.

Oh, I know. Don't be alarmed, it's just fascinating to those without ears to hear and eyes to see that 'muslims are the most persecuted' or 'gays', or whatever. Very Orwellian, isn't it?

Someone's not paying attention. You guys just passed a bill making it assault to not call someone their "preferred pronouns" faggots.

That's because America is failing as a country.

(you)

Hate speech.

Yeah and christians make up the largest single religious group in existence making it a larger sample size. I'd also like to see actual stats on this because I call bullshit especially with how much christians attack scientists, secularists, homosexuals and in general non-christians. Seeing google results parroting the same headline with listings from conservative websites is not convincing.

Fighting words , and sexual words are not protected by free speech

WBC is a single family of lawyers who incite people to attack them so they can sue.

Discrimination?

Then what happens to you, Jewboy? No other race on the planet achieved anything. Earth would be tribal again in a century and the insects would take over in a millennium.

Am I supposed to think of a screencap of the first page of results you get when you google "christians most prosecuted group" as legitimate evidence?

Stop playing the victim, Christians literally make up more than two thirds of the U.S. population. And no, secularists wanting to get rid of Christian prayers in schools doesn't count as oppression.

because they will bring us the next hitler

As for attacks, which is a different from what that guy is talking about: here you go. As for the second part, (them being the most persecuted) joking or just unaware of the rest of the world/spending your days watching MSNBC?

The religious right loves to think their being persecuted.

I wonder how Christians would feel if no one openly disagreed with them, how would they feel like they are doing the right thing, if the world isn't fighting against them?

when you use the wrong there, their, they're.

goddamnit now I'm a faggot.

I'm leaving out of embarrassment.