Finally got my hands on a fidget spinner Sup Forumsros. Idk why you guys hate them they're kinda fun

Finally got my hands on a fidget spinner Sup Forumsros. Idk why you guys hate them they're kinda fun

Don't mind me

Checked dubs and checked dick and ball(s)

subscribe if u liek fidget spinners

Cancer the thread.

If dubs, shove that autism inside your asshole

do they do anything other than spin?

LOL didn't even notice

Consumer whore

If you're older than 15, congrats on being a waste of life

OP here the joke is that my fucking cock is in the picture idiots

For the love of satan someone mention the cock.

I don't know why you fags even buy them, I just made one myself

Someone posts a pic with his cock in and nobody notices because everyone hates fidgets so much... Jesus Christ, a fucking Spinning Top or jojo is just as useless, stop acting like it's the devil's toy. I wouldn't buy one either, but it's just a modern spinning top you autistic geeks

Forgot pic

No one noticed because it's so tiny.
Spin your shitty little toy on your balls faggot.

>they're kinda fun
Yeah for a autistic kid

>looks for tiny cock over fidget spinners
Lol, fucking faggot

i spit out my low calorie lemonade stfu it's soft

IT;'S NOT TINY.

>A autistic
>A
Calls other people autistic, doesn't know 2nd grade grammar

Someone posts a pic with his cock in and nobody notices because everyone hates fidgets so much... Jesus Christ, a fucking Spinning Top or jojo is just as useless, stop acting like it's the devil's toy. I wouldn't buy one either, but it's just a modern spinning top you autistic geeks

Its smaller than your fidget spinner, faggot

And spins slower

1/10 wouldnt even please a downs

Just spin but it's very therapeutic.

>therapeutic
Kek

Oh I'm sorry my bad an autistic kid, there better Fucking fag

Dude, put you dick back in your pants an cut your nails. Disgusting.

fucking faggots noticing the dick but ignoring the fact that op has a huge fucking nail that he probably uses to scratch his asshole and pick his nose in this particular order

He has aspergers, he can't help it.
Nice dubs btw

it's another fad, fag. it'll pass, and you'll find the thing under a pile of trash in your basement years from now

Well, at least his poor grammar is a sign he isn't autistic.
On the other hand, your obsession over it to the point of attacking people online for a small mistake could be a sign that you are autismo.

where did you get that spinner from user?

go ahead and answer this user

people without autism just don't understand the joy that people like you get from spinning a doodad around.

You sad fuck.

here mine

How the fuck can it be "fun" if it just fucking spinns

in my time we used to learn how to knuckle roll a coin of flip a pen with style, you niggers are too lazy at being lazy

theyre not supposed to be fun. they keep your mind from turning to soup while youre listening to the teacher in class. like tapping your fingers or wanking one under the desk

How much did you pay for it? I'm thinking about ordering some in bulk and then walking down the beach selling them and at concerts and festivals but I can't tell how profitable it would be yet.

you're not funny. you're just making it worse.