/r&m/ rick and morty

tell me again why do we hate this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justinroiland/status/631539661345656832?lang=es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we

>>>/reddit/

>we

Because the people who made it think they are way smarter than they actually are.

And the people who watch it are even for this attitude

It's basically '/r/atheism: the show'

pretty much this

>Because the people who made it think they are way smarter than they actually are.

While I agree, that is hardly the shows fault.

really? From what I've seen from Dan and Justin, it doesn't seem like they're trying to make a particularly intelligent show. Hell half the science shit Rick says is made up

What does being smart have to do with anything? It's not as though the show is particularly elevated sci-fi or difficult to understand in any way

does the show reflect in any way their superiority complex?
don't you think it's funny?

justin roiland is our guy

>half

twitter.com/justinroiland/status/631539661345656832?lang=es

I don't get it

did you watch the show?
it featured a scene where morty got assaulted sexually and the sjws at tumblr started to complain and calling him a pedophile or whatever, he tweeted something like "go back to tumblr if you cant take a joke" and then deleted it, then he tweeted that

It's a meme

this 2bh. show has the nihilistic attitude of a beta highschooler who just discovered he is athesit which is fine by itself but becomes cringey when 10 times out of 10 they feel the need to broadcast these beliefs and try to prove how superior they are to others because of it.

dude boobs in a kids show XDDD epic cant wait to tell my friend kyle about it at school tomorrow

hey guy s*burps* what a funny show *burp* wow i'm gonna say soemthing *burp* something smart and just burp the whole time, isn't it funny that i'm a drunk? *buuuuurp* wow burping is so funny

Because the people who post this they are way smarter than they actually are.

And the people who agree with it are even for this attitude

It's basically 'Sup Forums the post'

muh reddit boogeymonster

You forgot 'think' and 'worse' genius. You must be mad huh?

I tried watching this show years ago but honestly can't stand the noises the old cunt makes. Constantly spitting or sniffing, fucking disgusting. DROPPED

More like Cuck and Morty if you ask me.

kelsey grammer's daughter voices summer.

Is she as conservative as her dad?

Because 4channers are mostly hipsters in denile that hate things for being mainstream.

Pretty sure the creators admitted they don't know any science and got all of their ideas from tv and movies.

>man called kelsey
>names his daughter spencer
for what purpose

>liking reddit&Morty

Because Kelsey is a boy's name and Spencer is a girl's name?

why are you posting Emma Butt?