Did Sup Forums get the girl in High School?

Did Sup Forums get the girl in High School?

No
Thank fuck
I went on to have a life outside of high school

There is no "the girl" in high school. There's a girl that everyone thinks is hot, sure. But they know they're hot, and then they turn into a insufferable narcissist

And no, I didn't.

If by getting the girl you mean fapping in my pocket until I came while in English class to a qt a couple rows over wearing short shorts, then I'm proud to say I got the girl

Nope
Didn't even go to prom.
I'm an actuary now,can't wait for the reunion.

Yes. But we broke up.

Everyone knew.

This is a common sliding thread.

>the girl
>implying females weren't all insufferable at that age

Stop spamming this autistic shit, I took a week break and you're still doing this.

Yes, but she was a nigger.

Yes
>prom king and queen
>married a year after high school
>domesticated wife who stays home with baby
>successful life
What's wrong with you fags?

No, but I got one my older sister's friend (junior) to suck my dick(freshman).

i wasn't into girls all that much when i was in highschool desu. their legs and asses would get me hard but i was too busy playing runescape to care that much about a gf.

Well, I wouldn't be here if I did now wouldn't I?

literally on graduation day

Same except got married after college.

i did actually, i was a pretty good looking dude in high school. then the early male pattern baldness and psoriasis showed up...

yes

>>married a year after high school
this is the only bad part/
experience life, live a little user.

Sort of. she's still my best friend. What do guys? Maybe she's reading right now, I love you.

not >the girl.
Mine was a commie, i should have looked up more about communists before spending 3 years with.

Yes.

>Right in the pussy

Was cash.

I dated a black girl in high school. She had ugly teeth but a really nice body and she was really into me and gave me handjobs in public places.

I got the slut and she fucked all my friends

DELETE THIS

This
I'm kind of glad i never dated in highschool.
It seems like everyone in my is ether a single mother or married and struggling because they had a kid way to early.

They're insufferable at any age.

>High school

lol this kid is asking me about high school.

I'm 29 years old. I had to work when my 10 year high school reunion came around. I checked the list and only about 40 people said that they were attending. Can't blame 'em. Who gives a shit about motherfucking high school 5+ years later?

Fuck all those faggots I went to school with.

no, that's why I'm here.

>psoriasis

I know that feel m8

Destroyed my confidence completely

I made some OC we can feel to

I was "the gay kid" in high school.

Funny thing is though, I wasn't even gay, it's just something the jocks always said about me and all the girls must have believed them because they showed no interest and hardly even talked to me.

I don't know about "the girl" but I had 2 girlfriends and 2 side bitches. does that count?

I got the girl in Homeschool

your sister doesn't count

i fucked her in right the pussy btw

I sort of know this feel
>Had gyno pretty much since puberty
>Had a few girls like me but could never do anything about it because the second my jacket came off they could see the man tits
The process of getting them removed was even worse. The first doctor I saw literally did not even know why gyno was and recommended I do push ups, I had to fucking explain to this faggot with a medical license that that would do fuck all.

yeah, I treated her like shit and farted in her face once on the bus and she stopped talking to me for a few year. Made out with her a few times after she started college and left her alone because I didn't want to give her genital herpes. She still loves me but I don't have the heart to go back to somebody that submissive.

Plenty of time user. And comfy to boot

my highschool gf was a cute cheerleader but it wasn't some fucked up competition to get her like it is in horrible american culture

At primary school I didn't have any interest in girls and basically everyone else was the same. The girls only hung around with the girls and the boys only hung around with the boys.

I went to an all boys high school and didn't have a social life with people outside it so all my friends where boys.

At college I done computer programming and as can be expected, the whole class was blokes with 1 girl who was about 5 years older than me and had a boyfriend already.

I never got the young love/school romance experience.