What do you guys think of Karly's increased size? Was she better before or after...

What do you guys think of Karly's increased size? Was she better before or after? Does anyone want to see more of this Missouri girl?

before
fake tits are gross

If she is happy who cares what you neckbeards think

This

Much better before. Small tits are best tits.

Fake tits are nasty.
Big tits are nasty.

Stupid skag.

She isn't happy, bro. Happy people don't get sex changes, have giant silicon blobs inserted into their chest, or identify as long-dead pony gods with fiery pink hair.

I think the new ones look great, guess I'm in the minority?

If she has had them changed them she is probably happier now.

Sure they look nice, but fake boobs don't feel nice.
I'd much rather fondle natural boobs of any size, than fondle faked ones.

Only closeted fags who are into 12 yo boy bodies like small tits.

This.

i love this girl please please post everything you have

who is she to you?

hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

Well she got them done a little while back, then people at her work found out she had taken some pics like this one here. Everyone at her job knew the pics had been leaked, but she couldn't quit cause she didn't have another job. She was the only girl there and had to go to work everyday knowing all the guys there had the pics on their phones.

I like small tits and asses. Petite.

Chased big boobs/asses on "curvy" girls my whole life. Then got some petite, and realized how very wrong I was.

Petite girls are better in every way, user.

Guys want small girls with small pussies.
Girls want big guys with big dicks.

It's natural.

We can agree to disagree. Fine with me.

Not everyone likes cartoonish proportions that will sag and look like shit. Small but perky and shapely are hot. Giant out of proportion vein covered blown out areola tits look nasty.

Also the before picture has a sad smile, while the after has borderline personality disorder vibes.
So both are kind of unattractive.

She's clearly an attention whore. Don't even bother trying to act like she doesn't love the attention.

She probably "leaked" the pics herself, than played the "poor me" bit.. which gets her even more attention.

Wake up, ffs. She's an attention-whoring skag.

She worked at a restaurant and her coworkers started off showing their friends when they would come in. Then their friends showed friends and after a while they would show random guy customers the pictures too, then she had to go serve them right after it. The other workers turned it into a game. They would show the customers the pics before she would take their order. It went on for months and she lived in a small college town, so guys heard about it and would go there to see her after they saw her pictures.

> poor girl is being victimized by all these people showing her pics

> here, another pic

We're not buying your bullshit, skag.

I'm sure you're brewing a scenario where you can sue the employer for not "protecting" you.

Skag.

I'm not her....don't you know? There's no girls on the internet.

more Missouri girls?

Would it make you feel better if i jacked off to her op

It became sort of the small town phenomenon thing. So many of the college guys came to the little restaurant with her on their phones to get served by her. They thought it was hilarious to have the pictures out on their phones, with their phone on the table so she could see it. It started happening a few times a day, but she was paying for school and didn't quit for like 4 months after it started happening. So she would have to bring them all their food with her pics like this sitting on the table.

both looks great