Be me

> Be me
> Have a 7 inch penis
> Girlfriend says her ex had 9 inches
> Have sex with girlfriend for the first time
> The next day whilst she went to the toilet I took a look at her phone.
> *In her groupchat*
> "He was the biggest I've ever had"
Somebody lied to me

She's trying to tell you to invest in a phallosan forte.

Girls don't know the difference between 6inches and 9 inches, happens a lot.

Bitches always lie, don't worry about it

girth is more important than length. maybe you're thicker than him.

She's talking about your weight. You fat fuck.

It was quite an ego boost but she doesn't know I saw it so I'm staying humbly quiet.

topekkekekekkekekke
hahahahhahahhahahhah lmaoooo

I'd personally be more worried at the fact that she tells a group when you both have sex

This, this means she's a whore.

It's all good. Now all of her friends think I have a big dick kekk

Lol, was thinking the exact same thing as I read.

>kekk
are you autistic?
She talks about her sexlife openly with her friends in group chats, are you dumb or what?

>went to the bathroom so I looked at her phone

well I hope you have fun while your relationship starts to spiral into you going insane thinking she's cheating on you and her getting more frustrated by her possessive boyfriend which makes cheating seem even better to her.

maybe she already is, maybe the group chat text wasn't referring to you, maybe it was about the 10 inch back stallion she fucked the night after, or the night before.

almost every girl tells her friends

Yes, in person, not in fucking group chats, this is whore behavior you virgin twat.

it sounds like someone's jealous that they can't get a girl to have sex with them

That's a good I idea but don't look at her phone it is a dick move

you obviously don't know anything about girls

So she's a whore, and a liar. Congrats OP. We'll done.

As long as she's my whore idgaf

Enlighten us then you stud :^)

I'm not doubting the validity of your claim, but it begs the question:

What could a girl POSSIBLY gain from lying to her new boyfriend about being with a guy before him that had a bigger dick?

Intentionally trying to make him leave? piss him off? what?

If some girl I started dating told me that I'd be like.... OK??? What's your point? Tell her she's a stupid bitch then leave. Your partner isn't supposed to actively try and make you feel bad.

>whilst
Fuck off back to Worchestertonrottinghamdamshire, britbong you'd be speaking German if it weren't for us!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

To manipulate him.

I mean I can say I have a steady and healthy relationship with a long term girlfriend and we have sex on a regular basis but you wont believe me anyways.

doesn't change the fact that at least I understand that reading someone else's texts is an invasion of privacy.if she wanted you to know she would have told you or added you to the chat.

also maybe you should think about why your girlfriend is lying to her friends or to you. one of those two things is true

What a pussy

Yeah but everyone brags about their sex life. It's funny how most people think that sex is an intimate and private relation between two people. It's always front page news to someone, and key to social status. "Who gets the most?" Whether it's in-depth or not, your sex is always broadcast to someone else in one way or another.

step 2 is to leave a group chat open saying " he was the biggest I've ever had " meant to confuse the boy as he wonders what she means as he know for a fact the bigggest she's ever had is not him, OP took it wrong tho and assumes his girlfriend is talking about his 7 inch penis being 10 inches

Let's hope she was talking about you...

yeah, welcome to 2017, dude. of course girls talk about that shit in group chats.

Spoken like a true Sup Forumsro.

yah dude having a relationship where we respect each other's privacy and actually trust each other is pretty pussy of me lol

Ikr

her ex must have lied about his size

I love how she just believed that he was 9"

but this isn't about my crippling autism.
it's about how OP just had sex for the first time with his new gf and is already mistrusting her and taking liberties to check her texts. not healthy. anyway I'm gonna go play overwatch now, season ends in 3 days and i might see if i can hit diamond. probably wont though, maybe next season.

OK, but how the fuck would that manipulate a guy?

Again, if some bitch was like "yeah I had a guy with a bigger dick than you" I'd just leave her because she's obviously a bitch, regardless of whether that's true or not.

lol taking about previous partners is healthy in a relationship. i can already imagine you though, as she says " yah i used to have a guy a bi bigger, but you're a good size and I'm way happier with you " and you go full autist ape mode

>you trying to maniplualte me?
> im fucking outta her
> even if its not true, you're a bitch goodbye

Maybe she just believed what her ex said whilst her current boyfriend was honest.

It would make him insecure and cling to her for her approval.

Well said

Yeah it is a dick move to peek into her phone.

It's sad how many people itt are actually brainwashed by the cuck shilling on this website to actually think that a woman talking about sex means she's unfaithful. This might be news to a lot of you but girls do that literally all the time. Girls tell each other everything.

Samefag

> So much this

>But is was dick move to peek into her phone

I never said it wasn't healthy to talk about previous partners.

It's entirely different for a girl to say "I had a boyfriend who was a bit bigger" when asked, compared to going into detail "ya he was 9 inches etc etc"

Imagine how ape shit a woman would get if you said your previous girl had D cup tits and a pussy so tight that it hurt your dick, while being wetter than she's ever been.

Now imagine telling her your previous partner had "boobs a bit bigger" or "she was often a little wetter" - sounds a lot nicer right?

It's about being kind to your partner. There ARE levels of gray, not everything has to be black and white.

dubs of truth. I agree with you. there's some serious faggots on this site that think they know everything about girls when most of them have never even kissed a girl

Kissed? I wonder if any of them even had made eye contact for more than 4 seconds with one in the last 2 months.

So what? Everyone does that.

Nothing weird about sex, virgin faggot

This

>Girlfriend says her ex had 9 inches
She told you the truth

> "He was the biggest I've ever had"
She lied to them

Top kek

>newfags

Taking your sexual frustration out on OP, HMM

What you mean by this is that the anons are functioning members of society who can actually get girls whilst you are a basement dweller living off of mommies welfare.
> Sums it up

Almost all girls do that. The ones that doesn't are the ones without friends, it's how women bond. Men do it by going out and actually doing something, women do it by sitting around telling each other private things.

It's best to assume that your wife/girlfriend tells her close friends everything even if she promises it's just between the two of you.

this, although guys come pretty close too

You do realize she just lied in the group chat, right?

/thread

I'd rather be a newfag than a virgin faggot any day

Been with my girl for over a decade youngster. Why would you lie to your BF about his smaller dick (than your previous BF), then turn around and tell your GFs its the biggest? Because she told her friends about her last guys size and wants to make her new BF look better.

Social standing seems likely if the story is even true.

Kek

Maybe her ex measured it wrong or he exaggerated his size.

How old are you grandpa?

ITT: Cynical faggots

newfags

Virgin

You are making so many assumptions that it's painful. OP never said how the subject of dick sizes came up, for all we know it could have been OP asking how big her ex was.

>Occam's Razor
It makes the most sense user.

newfag>virgin

OP you just got broasted

It's just what makes the most sense bro. Girls talk about sex, nothing odd there. But of course they want to sound good when they do so. It's natural to lie in these situations to make the others envy you.

That's one of the hardest keks I've had on here in a while

I think he lied to be honest. I don't get why people lie about it. It's best to undervalue because they'll always be surprised.

both are true i am virgin u are here a week posting when you should be lurking

This

That's not how Occam's razor work you idiot. Occam's razor says that the simpler explanation is more likely, not the one that makes more sense.

>to make the others envy you.
This, the type of girls that hand over details about their sexual lives.

We could be totally wrong user, we have only been given to much information to go on. Maybe she is a virgin and lied to you about being with other guys to fit in, highly unlikely considering your post but I guess it's possible.

Happens to also be the simplest solution.
Just because he used the wrong wording, he was still right. Occam's razor applies here

I wasn't defining Occam's Razor you dumb niggerfaggot. It is the simplest explanation AND it makes the most sense.

It's also the simpler explanation if you understand women, at all.
I mean, if you're 6 inches (which is above average) and you say 5, that's not going to work as well as you think.

Pretty ironic you're calling him the virgin when you're the virgin

lurking is for virgins

>Eurocuck is mad that he can't protect his country from goatfucking bomb swallowers

Happens. I usually retort with a story about an ex with the perfect pussy or the perkiest tits.

That is jock shit, and being an (ex-)jock I crumble their shit.

OP, once one hits about 6.5 inches in length, one is pushing the limits of chance. What I mean by that is simply, once you get to 6.5 you have a higher chance of hitting the cervix and causing her pain, as well as not being able to go balls deeps. It isn't linear and is different for every girl, but after 6.5 inches pleasure for both sides can go down. So there is a minimum and maximum for pleasure depending on the girl.
Girth is always important. Having above 5 inches of girth aka circumference is a good minimum.

you obviously get lots of pussy

>Sums it up
>Summers it up

I have 5.5" girth and 7" length but I don't think its that big in comparison to my hands. I'm OP btw.

Yeah. But for some reason my relationships don't last. It's a curse.

The simplest explanation is that she is telling the truth as that is the default. Lying takes more effort and brain activity than telling the truth. If she is lying then you have to infer motive (which you guys are doing) and that is not simple.

I agree she is probably lying but it is in no way the simplest explanation. Fucking idiots...

Woooooooow. That is sooooo funny and clever, are you an actual, literal genius?

Many keks were had. Good stuff guy.

Yeah it won't ever feel big or look big. Its like you feet for example. The look small to you but if you look in the mirror or actually measure them put them in perspective.
Try putting your foot to your forearm, 9/10 its about the same size.

this is meant for

>hitting the cervix and causing her pain, as well as not being able to go balls deeps.
Story of my life user.

quit being a faggot amd post pic of dick

You are retarded.