Am I the only one that think VANS are the uglies cheapest shoes out there. And are overpriced as fuck

Am I the only one that think VANS are the uglies cheapest shoes out there. And are overpriced as fuck

If you take off the vans logo they will be just cheap ass shoes for €10

Other urls found in this thread:

vans.com/history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All shoes are pointless. Get yourself a pair of nice pair of boots.

Every teenage liberal lesbian wears those.

I used to walk barefoot in a third world country. Get at my level

These are mine

they're decent sneakers if you got wide feet

I'm a skaterboarder and Vans was my first sponsor. The feel in Vans on the griptape is second to none, although they have no upper padding with makes pressure tricks painful. Vans are excellent street skate shoes.

Petite girls with nice legs are the ONLY group of people that look good in those.

If you're a male wearing those, you're a faggot.

/thread

sage

Okay, construction worker, some people have professions.

You are not a skateboarder.

dubs say the truth

this

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags

Legit AF

I have these and I like them. Simple, comfortable, yet pricey, stinky, and low-quality.

:(

gay and edgy af

fag

You can know what type of a person they are by looking at their shoes

Bitch, I'm walking barefoot in a first world country right fuckin' now!

As a guy with a foot fetish, I agree. Vans are hot on tiny chicks.

They stink because you love them to death and your socks are cheap and thick.

Wear fly socks with anti Alt-Right memes that are breathable synthetic. Have four pairs of Vans and rotate them. I sometimes wear 3 or 4 pairs in a day if I'm seshing a lot.

Keep your feet from turning to gore. Multiple pairs of shoes and cool liberal left attitude sox. I'm assuming you skate. Then all you gotta do is stand back and watch the pussy stampede coming for you.

Then what shoes do you wear, hetero?

I'd rather get vans or other shoes like these than the other overpriced sneakers which look even uglier

Nigger

I worked with a Portuguese girl who had little feet. I saw her Jordans once and thought it was the cutest thing ever. She also wore vans on a regular. I wish I had pics to share,I'm sure they would be welcomed

My nigga

Vans were originally designed as cheap canvas loafers in the late 60s. in the late 70s BMXers and skaters were wearing the shit out of them. Thats why there is the tread on the bottom of the shoe where a bike pedal would go. They were a Cali thing and you could only get them mail order or if you lived on the west coast. they were cheap shit canvas shoes just like Converse All Stars. in the 90s you could get all stars or vans for 15 dollars because everyone wanted Jordans or Shaqs...pisses me of to see these turds for 50 bucks.

Vans gave me shoes, skateboards and fly clothes when I was just getting started in skate. I don't understand the hate for an American company that helped build the coolest industry in the history of mankind. (The skate industry).

vans.com/history.html