/thread

Fatnigger alert

Explain

Yes he can use his body guards

Could he beat you off?

no

Just him and you, 1 on 1

I'll beat your dick off!
I'll beat it off with both hands if I need to!

Explain

Yeah but I carry a gun. To protect me from him specifically.

Precisely, now how do we intend to come up with a solution?

no, you explain!

I TRAINED WITH HIM AT 10TH PLANET . HE COMES BY ONCE IN A WHILE TO TAKE PRIVATE WITH EDDIE. I'M 220 POUND BROWN BELT. I HAVE ROLLED WITH HIM.

I WOULD WAGER HE BEATS THE EVER LIVING FUCK OUT OF 99% HERE.HE'S VERY ATHLETIC, SURPRISINGLY STRONG ESPECIALLY LOWER BODY STRENGTH AND A LEGIT PURPLE BELT. HE'S PROBABLY 170 POUNDS BUT STRONG AF AND SMELLS LIKE OATMEAL COOKIES ALL THE TIME.

the aorta is not in your goddamn stomach lol

You are not a smart man.

This is a great book everyone should own.

Look at that face and tell me he couldn't beat you up when he's angry. He looks like a 35 yr old man at this point, the anger has aged him.

And he will take it all out on you.

>You are not a smart man.

BOY, YOU IDIOT.

abdominal aorta..

And yes I do have one

>Reverse knife grip
>Limiting your range and having weaker slashes/cuts
That dumb

DUDE, UNLESS YOU GO OUT THERE AND TRAIN YOUR FAT ASS, A BOOK WON'T DO SHIT. KNIFE ATTACKS ARE VERY DANGEROUS AD UNPREDICTABLE.

fatnigger detected

My nuts flex harder than this pamby ass bitch.

Kys

Capslock edgelord

those boots n jeans are so cringe

ok fat home schooled 12 year old...mummy has your 10k calorie snack ready.

Legit, I'm the guy who tried to deport this guy back in 2014, how scared should I be?

I would love for you to say that to his face. He would stomp your balls with those boots.

I have a couple kilos and inches on him and very little body fat so in all probability no

wow, a+, funny and original. Are you here because it's summer break and the only time a brainlet like you could get away with relaxing?

The older he gets, the uglier he gets. His druggie lifestyle is not doing him good.

JUST STFU YOU BALDING 12 YEAR OLD FAT FUCK. HE'S A LEGIT PURPLE UNDER BRAVO. CLOSE TO BROWN.HE WOULD MAKE YOU SHIT YOUR SIZE 54" WALMART PANTS.

>stfu
>12 year old
>balding

is this your best work?

Lol, nope.

Very. He recently got a stomach tattoo like McGregor, probably to summon his fighting skills.

Lie down with dogs and you get flees. Lie down with niggers and you get .....

Youre gay for the beibs? Damn son.

SUMMON WHAT YOU FAT FUCK? HE'S A PURPLE BELT UNDER BRAVO AND TRAINS BOXING UNDER MAYWEATHER. JUST FACE IT, HE WOULD PISS ON YOUR MOM AND BEAT YOU 400 POUND DIABETIC ASS AT THE SAME TIME

>using ice pick grip on anything ever other than an ice pick

yep confirmed retarded

>flees
>kys

too hung over to spell fleas.

He just woke up one day with all this ink? I wonder who designed it for him and told him it would be cool. Unless he has some MLP tats we all know he didn't contribute to the artistic process.

I'd rather fuck him

He is very happy with it and could knock you out. Look how big his nose is getting, it's almost like he is turning into a legitimate strong black man.

He only goes for dark meat.

Not with that flabby chin.

It was all part of the plan put together by his image consultant. This guy is no more hood than Mary Poppins.

>having roidrage
shut your fat ass up weeny, nobody believes your bullshit and you wouldn't do shit

>strong black man
strong black manlet

hahahahhahahahhahahaha

HOW ARE THEY TRYING TO CHANGE THE BUSINESS?

shit excuse.

The short fuck could beat the hell outta you

Justin is a nice guy who browses Sup Forums frequently.

As faggot as this man is he is more alpha than 90% of the faggots on here. He will slay more bitches in his life than any of us could dream of, he has money, looks and a career you can't even dream of.

He looks very intox. The two women are probably holding him up. He likely will die young.

This is how short I am compared to my wife but I weigh 268lbs.

He looks to be about 5 feet tall lol

Guy who tried to deport him again.....

Should I get a stomach tattoo? What other measures should I take to make sure that I can defeat him?

His eyes are devoid of any life at this point. He could destroy any of you.

Do you have a nickname?

his $300,000,000 makes him as tall as he wants. keep hating on the beibs, he can 100% steal your girl with you in the room

she calls me Mr Crinkles and grouchy bear

Nigger detected.

EASILY...HELL ANY D LEVEL CELEB CAN MAKE YOUR MOM GURGLE CUM IN FRONT OF YOU

Yes, you should get a stomach tattoo. And walk with your back hunched and your arms extended outward to the side as far as possible. He won't admit it, but it intimidates him.

My wife would laugh in his douchey face, sometimes women could give 2 shits about money.

Why is he wearing clown shoes

Is there anyway I can erase the reminents of the petition and news articles about it off of the internet so he can't find me or remember my name?

Obama already removed he petition off of the whitehouse.gov website for me.

So your wife cares about money then? She gives a shit about it after all.

LOL.....I AM SURE BEIBS WILL LOSE SLEEP ABOUT NOT FUCKING A 400 POUND WHALE WHO SMELLS LIKE SEA GULL SHIT

keep telling yourself that

I make good money and was even famous for a while. My wife was absolutely pissed when I was in the spotlight, it's part of the reason I am no longer in it, I could have made a ton of money too. Some women honestly don't care about it.

Unfortunately what is done, is done. He has obviously found out about it by now. Just get your stomach tattoo and stay on guard.

Would a make trampstamp give me power or take away power?

>the only knife grip you should actually use is wrong

Male*

>good money and was even famous for a while.
>trying to compare your "fame" and "money" to the biebs

Bieber will be a member of the 27 club -- he will die from drugs at age 27. Less than 4 years to go

>was even famous for a while
So you was an extra on some C-tier shitty movie?

No. He's too much of a manlet, and i'm too much of a Slav.

Yes , 65 Kilo and 1,83 cm.

he doesn't even do hard drugs