Does Sup Forums like pic related?

Watched it all today and yesterday except for the Christmas special. I thought they were all really good. Fifteen Million Merits in particular blew me away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZSXS17yWGM
youtube.com/watch?v=hTcfDX1NvMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That ending
youtube.com/watch?v=cZSXS17yWGM

Brooker posted some pics from the new season on his twitter

Watched it all today and yesterday except for the Lily Rader special. I thought they were all really good. Elsa Jean vids in particular blew me away

ANYONE!

I'm pretty hyped but I gotta finish the Christmas special first altho I heard it wasn't great. Isn't the new season supposed to have more than 3 episodes?

Hey, you got your shipost right on the second try - we're all proud of you buddy

How long until there's an episode about Sup Forums?

Entire History of You is the best episode.

Had the most depressing episode ending for me

I've only watched the first season and the chrismas special. I especially liked the first episode and the special, but it's all good.

be right back = the waldo moment > fifteen million merits > christmas special > the entire history of you = the national anthem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white bear

OP go watch White Christmas, right now.

Christmas special was my favorite. One of the bits on it was stuck on my mind for the next couple days.

Fifteen Million Merits was good, but the production design was too over-the-top for me, it could be more realistic and the story would work just as well

White Bear > BRB > National Anthem > Entire Hisory Of You > 15M merits > White Christmas > The Waldo Moment
all of them were good tho

Christmas special is good. Some say it's their favorite episode. I'm not one of them, but it definitely isn't bad

I thought white bear was pretty good. Entire history of you or the first episode might be my lease favorite but I still really liked them.

I got work, I'll probably watch it tomorrow

Actually, Waldo is easily my least favorite. I really wish there was like another 20 minutes to it because it felt the ending was way unfulfilling

Same here. It was particularly touching for me.

I think that's something I'm really afraid of.

what did you like about white bear? to me it felt like they abandoned all "technology is bad" elements and instead went for a weird mystery with an ending that could just as well have been done without telephones. other episodes make you think about the morality of the technology they use but in white bear the only moral question is wether she deserves it or not

>Ash is still standing in Martha's attic, patiently waiting for her next command ;_;

The fuck you're talking about? The Xmas episode is their best one.

but that's just it though, they tied in the whole smartphone/tv signal thing with the voyeurism of public lynching. it's like the reaction people make calling out for blood in news sites in the comments section.

The audience/general public basically doing what she and her bf did by being witnesses to something horrific and cruel for their entertainment.

Looks like Brooker sold out.Even more so than he has done in recent years.

You didn't see a parallel between the onlookers and their use of cell phones to reality? And the weird symbol? I do agree it was a little different from the others but there was still tons of apocalyptic technological themes. And with any episode, I really didn't expect the ending at all.

I had a friend tell me it wasn't great but I haven't watched it so I'll reserve judgement, especially with everyone here saying it's amazing

There already has been. It was the very first one.

Fifteen Million Merits is the best single episode of anything I've seen this whole decade.

>yfw one of the new episodes has an incredibly unsubtle reference to Trump

Trump supporters love it, intelligent people hate it.

I hope Brooker gets some guest writers in seeing as it's 12 episodes, he can't do it all on his own or overall quality is going to take a nosedive.I don't know where their relationship is at following Nathan Barley but, fuck imagine Chris Morris writing an episode.

I love the episode I think it just got a little too "anti-consumerism" for my taste near the end

But the actual ending of him literally selling out makes it much more rewarding. Like, you would do the same too, even if you think you're above it

Yeah I feel the same way, I used to love screenwipe (until it moved to BBC 2). Now I just can't take him seriously any more, not since he settled down with Konnie Huq and had a child, now he just seems like one of those pretentious "grrr I hate people" faggots you find from time-to-time.

It has a really unique atmosphere. White Christmas is the goat.

>Chris Morris

Chris Morris wrote The Waldo Moment, unanimously agreed as the worst BM episode

>The episode was written by series creator Charlie Brooker.
>The episode originated in an idea for Nathan Barley, an earlier TV project co-written by Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris.

In a world without the technology and media we have such things couldn't really exist. Imagine it running parallel to people being violently abused in prison and everyone either looking the other way or saying it's perfectly fine because they're bad guys, that kinda thing couldn't really happen pre TV and internet. It's the news that allows people to witness horrific things and justify them. I agree they could have implemented that angle into the story better, but the point is still strong.

oooo nevermind

I knew underage browsed this board. That was one of the most hamfisted episodes. It made me cringe so much. It's as if a 15 year old wrote the episode.

It boggles my mind people enjoy this trash.

No he didn't.It just came from idea they had for Nathan Barley.

That trash was legitimately chilling.

"What's that you got there - righteous indignation? Rage? Yeah, there's a market for that."

I like the one were david cameron fucked a pig.

We're talking about Black Mirror, not Daily Mirror

>watching entire history of you with my parents
>that fucking long sex scene where his wife is just moaning constantly

youtube.com/watch?v=hTcfDX1NvMk

>yfw

Does America make anything in similar style? It seems like the UK is good at making the weird style stuff like black mirror and utopia

Twilight Zone and the like