Shopping at Costco

>shopping at Costco
>full of Indians, Mudslimes, and Mexicans
>extremely crowded
>white people would move aside and say "excuse me" if I needed to get by them
>brown people constantly blocking the aisles or walking extremely slow
>either stare at me clueless or are completely oblivious to the fact that I exist and need to get by them

I was pretty pissed off by this. If I'm in public, I make an attempt to not get in people's way so they can go about their business in a timely manner just as I would expect them to do for me. Why is politeness and consideration not a thing to these people? Is it because, in their cultures, these are considered signs of weakness? Or are they just so use to living in crowded slums that it doesn't even cross their minds?

So push them the fuck out the way or say "EXCUSE ME" in a loud voice you fucking pathetic beta pussy faggot cuck.

This. OP is a raging faggot.

As a followup, if you don't do this with a shit-eating grin you're doing it wrong.

Think: :^D

I started shoving their carts out of the way near the end of it. I just wanted to get out of there.

You don't even need to say anything. Just bust through as though everybody is operating with an insect mentality, and they'll instinctively react.

Really? My costco is white washed as fuck.

My Sam's Club, on the other hand, is black and mexican city.

>I'm a total pushover pussy
>Why aren't other people the same?

Basically sometimes i misjudge the volume levels when inside,especially when its crowded as a costco would be..so If i say excuse me a bit to low and get no response ill say it louder and they will move. The one exception was when I was shopping and got caught behind this oblivious woman who clearly wasnt moving just because she though she was better than everyone...so I basically just said excuse me as loud as possible and put her in her place..

Last time I shopped at Costco, it wasn't that bad. They must've had a special deal on membership cards. Muslims and Indians are very cheap.

>sell car parts direct to mechanics
>Filipinos and poo in loos always trying to haggle like we're in a shanty market in Mogadishu.

These days, If I pick up a call and hear a thick accent I transfer the call or hang up.

The town I live in is pretty much all white. People are constantly blocking isles and standing in the way like dipshits here too.

Yeah...white people are cucked.

Too much comfy turns to weakness.

Not really you dumb fuck. He lamenting the decline in quality of life cultural enrichment has brought.

Sure push them out of the way.

But WTF I don't want to HAVE to push shitskins out of the way every time I go shopping for the rest of my life. How is that so difficult to understand.

This is a quality of life issue. Not a man up issue you dumb fuck.

best thing to do is fumble with something on the shelf and then cause it to topple into her cart, make a furtive glance, and run.

nah I got my point across... some people are just s too stuck up to move or to laid back to realize people have places to go...theres no point in giving this alot of though

Offer your products higher than your normal price then haggle them down to the original price. Shitskins think they're getting a good deal and you get paid what you wanted. Everyone wins.

This is assuming they don't already know the original price.

Another good thing to do is pick up something heavy or off of a high shelf and then stumble into their cart and fall down. Bonus points if you can tip their cart over or even just cause a ruckus to the contents.

And then all you have to do is shout, "OH! I'M SORRY!" before they have a chance to process what just happened.

This.

Wtf did you get like punched by a somali woman or something

Really, though, even white people are oblivious. If you're going to go to costco or something like that, then the best way to avoid problems is to load up lots of heavy stuff all the way in the front of your card to so you can kick the rear wheels out and getting drifting sideways down the isle.

When people hear the drift and turn to see a large wagon coming right at them, they tend to make a hole.

Whites have empathy, high IQ's, and can think into the future

Shitskins lack empathy, have low IQ's, and cannot think into the future.

That's the reasons right there OP.
They are inconsiderate and rude because they are stupid and cannot understand why it would matter or for what reason they ought to move out of your way.

This is why they only respond to overt displays of strength and violence - these are immediate. There is no need to predict into the future what might happen, because it is happening right now.

Say 'Moist' when you pass a woman who is alone and has her back turned. Low and slow. Keep going forward and don't acknowledge even if they whip around to look at you.
Just something about that word. It's my Walmart game!

kek

Mexicans bring all 15 of their family members with them shopping, blocking all the aisles and walking slow

Checked

checked

There's nothing like having both of my kids in the kid's seats in the cart, and the cart loaded up with probably 100 pounds of stuff, and then some faggot boomer pushes his cart in front of mine while mine is in motion, and stops. Then walks off to look at something on a shelf. I can't stop this shit on a dime, I seriously wish all boomers would be gassed. Even before the niggers.

The biggest problem I have with Costco though, is that they have very banking-like hours. There's no way to avoid the crowds in any traditional way; i.e. go way early or way late.

Oh another boomer thing - park your bigass fancy SUV off to the side of my car, waiting for me to get out, even if it means sitting there for half a fucking hour. Asians do that shit too.

checked

I see you fuck bitches.
I too fuck bitches.

Holy shit, checked

oh baby a triple

>waiting for me to get out
I love that move. Usually I'm looking for an excuse to work something out and get somebody in and relieve the general congestion.

But if somebody gives the parking lot a bowel movement problem when I need a few seconds to arrange something in or around my car or whatever, then you'd better believe I'm going to sit there and look busy, maybe turn the backup lights on and off a few times, until they get back out of the way or at least turn the blinkers on so we can behave like normal people.

good thread
czech em

STOP BEING RACIST NOW!

Because just by ACCIDENT you have seen SOME afroamerican people moving SLOWLY does not mean they ALL do.

#notallafroamerican

In fact, you should import more of them from Africa. They are skilled, young, honest, happy to work for your country people.

How is this happening

kek is with us

I work with mexicans and even they say that mexicans are the most disgusting shoppers on the planet.

>brown people constantly blocking the aisles or walking extremely slow
Women are also guilty of this.

And it's extremely fucking annoying.

Pic related.

The perils of multicult.

For future shitposting reference, it is African American, literally never heard of someone saying Afro-American. Good attemp though, still a 7/10

Also checked

c h e c k e d

THIS.

OP, you virgin cuck.

This is what happen when you are in a country 60% white.

If you're not happy, why don't you move?

>wanting to push shitskins out of the way
They don't bathe and they smell like shit, nobody in their right mind would voluntarily touch them.

>Shopping at costco

Oh thanks. I mindlessly translated the Polish term.

Those Slavic subhumans, you know...

checked

I live in the bay area and almost every day have to check niggers on BART. There is obviously a line of people queued up for the train to arrive and almost always some nigger strolls up to the front of the line and stands next to the person in front, or straight up walks in front of them. I'm not a small guy, 6'6" 245lbs, have been lifting for about 14 years. Everyone else is intimidated, but I speak up say "Hey, the back of the line is over there". All of them except 1 have immediately gotten spooked, like nobody has ever put them in their place in their lives. Most of the time they wander over to the next door and cut in front of that line... 1 gave me the fuck off you dont own me look so when the train pulled up i walked up to the door and stood right in front of him chest to chest, looked him right in the eyes, and he said "maan fuck you", i told him to fucking try it and he walked over to the next car on got on.

I'm sick of these pieces of shit walking all over good people. Edmund Burke was absolutely right when he said "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." All these niggers are fucking cowards.

hurr durr buying in bulk to save money is only for poor people.

Sounds like confirmation bias. I've seen all this bullshit with every race. Seems to happen more with immigrants from 3rd world shitholes though than people born here.