Explain

Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

justyoungfeet.com/Paulina_couch.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not much to explain. Cunt makes a cheap attempt to cheer up waifu.

does america really allow underage feet to be shown on tv? wtf?

Ungrateful hothead turning down a present from a great man.

>those feet

What is it even from?

lrn2metadata

PSArips.com | Stranger.Things.S01E06.Chapter.Six.The.Monster.1080p.10bit.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA

Boku no Steven King

She IS my daughteru

He's not really a 100% bad person, he's just arrogant and controlling.

In some way, he viewed her as his daughter. He was a really shitty adoptive parent, but he's not a 2 dimensional villain either.

The Witcher: Indiana Sheriff

she likes pretty things.

flowers are pretty.

Is Stranger Things one of those things with a realistic tone (regardless of subject matter) where you can actually get really depressed and jealous by seeing the characters leading a normal life in a way you never did? I remember watching all the Harry Potter films in a row and by the time it got to the bits when that Chinese girl liked Harry and there was all that official ballroom dance stuff, I got genuinely depressed. Somehow Stranger Things seems like it might be the same; it has a similar coming of age vibe.

My raging erection plunging towards her pussy at 4 times the speed of sound is also pretty.

Maybe we can work something out.

>Eleven had a toy Lion
>Hopper's daughter had a toy lion too
>They also find a toy Lion in the Upside Down

Are they linked or is it just coincidence?

don't watch it
it triggered a lot of /r/obots with the childhood romance thing

>/r/obots

What does /r/ have to do with it?

Problem Child 2

yes mate, its very depressing. it shows 12 yr olds experiencing adventure, true friendship amongst bros, first love, all the things we missed out and will NEVER experience in our lives. ive become very suicidal since watching this series.

Is there any lewdness to make up for it? Like the girl masturbating or anything?

Explain.

It's just the first love stuff that gets me. I had and have the other stuff, never had a problem with that. It's just all that sexual awakening stuff that depresses the living fuck out of me.

she called the evil scientist man "papa"

>Not in 4K

fuckin plebs, leave

senpai

>Fingering in bed.
>Some creepy guy come in

That's what happen, senpaitaichi

there's feet

Look at the arrow, dummy.

theres also one golden camel-toe shot with her in the water-suit, but i dont have it right now on my work computer.

Little girl tries to get naked in front of people b/c she doesn't undersrtand.

You see the little girl's naked, bare feet many times and she has hot feet.

Nancy and Chad fuck while his parents are gone.

Mike kisses El and asks her to a school dance.

Only if you first explain

it's eleven, like your dubs and mine

"papa" "11" (eleven). that was easy enough

It's just a sloppy stick figure.

>11

Spooked

>Nancy and Chad
Aren't they 18 though? Can't seem to find their ages anywhere although the actress is 19 (yet looks about 5 years younger at least).

With a dick.

i wish they would auction off this original millie drawing on ebay. id bid for sure..

it shows teen sex, teen crushes, cuddling, spending xmas with a sig. other. underage drinking, wet clothes, and other things most people as 16 year olds didnt do

In the show, they're in high school. So they're probably 16-17.

>4 times the speed of sound
>Your erection would be going Mach 4

whats wrong with her hands and neck? wrinkly ass fugg

The body just got drawn down too far. Quit being so lewd.

Puberty won't be kind to that girl

justyoungfeet.com/Paulina_couch.mp4

Most people did do that as 16 year olds, m8. We're just weirdos. The age of consent in most countries is 14-16 implying that it would happen younger (or else there'd be no need for a limit - it'd be like having a speed limit of 400mph) and that that kind of activity is normal at that age.

DID SHE GET LIP INJECTIONS

Is this the same girl from the show?

I can't even recognize her

please tell me this is just the result of poorly applied makeup

THEN WHAT ABOUT THE SHADOW???

How do you explain that little dent?

>not that young
>feet look like dog chews

Demigorgon

I wanna succ.

sorry meant to say people here, not people in general

Stranger things, the hottest normie show out on netflix right now. It's an enjoyable 8 episode little homage to the 80s, when things were more original.