twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is that?

Fuck off with that gay shit faggot. Those are gay as shit

Fuck off, normie.

??? Whats this?

Whatss your highscore?

just googled it
what the fuck is this shit, it's almost mini-skateboard grade shit
It spins and what, you can spin it right, left, spin it in fingers, hand, wow such a spin
It was cool whan my classmate made one on lathe himself, but this is dumb as fuck

its a cock ring that vibrates

sorry don't have because I'm not autist

Sup world? Do you like to fidget? Do you like money? Buy my design and get a price quote from a alibaba toy manufactuer and become wealthy! :D

turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/1160295

A revolution in spinning /corny af

Does it count if a fidgety girl spins my dick?

Sorry im not 11 years old

Designed it myself in 5min, 3D printed it, used basically a broken bearing. Doesn't get any more autistic than that.

is spinns so fast

Im not using it in public. Just when i am extremely bored like when its the loading screen in a game os just during a lesson. whats so bad about that

▲▲

Fuck off Steve, how many times do I need to tell you no one will buy this shit.

Im not autistic sorry

How can someone like those autistic fidget spinner? Why is everyone running around on the street with this thing? Im just cringing out when i see a 12 year old kid with this thing in the hand.

You think you can beat me? You have to know i studied those spinners. I know every spinners and where i can get them. Get out of my face weak scum.

>implying there are non-normies on Sup Forums

triforces don't work anyone

These things are the equivalent of vaping for autists.

▲▲

no they aren't
that's a fucking stupid comparison

Fidget spinners bypassed their window for acceptability by decades. There's not reason these things got popular in 2017 instead of the 80's. No reason at all.

I had the exact same reaction the other day when I met a retarded kid who just had a party.

I hope with the highest of hopes that you are a troll

How real are watches at $ 0?

look at these counter culture cool kids making fun of something they have no interest in and want to make others feel bad about how much they enjoy something so simple.

now to respond to me in a way to solidify their counter culture cool kids status.

Real shitty

I'm 31 and have one of these spinners myself, makes a good knuckle duster

I agree with you that we shall all enjoy the smaller things in life. However there is a line when things are intended to keep you occupied with things that are not important when your rights are being revoked, your friends are jailed and the banks/corporate finane houses are robbing your government. As long as you keep your eyes on that little spinning sucker, you are not looking at their hands.

Its like fingerboxes

Does using my cock as a turntable count as fidgit spinning?