Dubs decides what I say

Dubs decides what I say

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I would berry my dick so far inside your ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur.

roll

pls

Have you ever heard of ghettogaggers? Its my new obsession. Is that something you would be down for?

tits or GTFO

sorry my brother was texting, what are u up to?

winrar

winrar

can we fuck?

Deliver OP

Fuck off nigger.

KEK

anyways we can discuss that later, wanna meet up?

youre not getting much of a response youve already bored her beyond her limit

grab the attention of another ho and lets hit reset on this thread and get going again

This

replies in hours? fuck off im not sitting here to wait for unfunny shit

+1

I'm just a retard with a little penis, you don't want to talk to me. sometimes I like to lick my fingers after I stick them in dog's assholes, does that sound like a fun time for you?

damn, so close...

are you new here?

He must be

No where in hell was that fucking close

>fucking with OP
>"are you new here?"

yeah that's the last time I check up on Sup Forums, so long newfags.

4 off from trips.

I guess your number isnt the neighbour of the beast, either.

Close on how he himself are!

how about OP, u start wiv a new girl that hasn't already decided not to talk to u?

Okay let's try this girl

how about you anhero on camera and tell your best friend to email it to her? that would be shocking.

whats up

This again

Tits or log the hell of

Hi my lady, my name is Jeffrey the kiiller OwO :V

did we really match?

show me your dick. do you like to queef into sand dunes on the beach, or is that just a Jersey thing?

bump

"What the fuck kind of name is Maddy? I can tell we aren't going to get along already"

roll for this again

I lost my way home, can i get directions to yours?

what animies do you watch, and do you watch them on a regular basis?

roll

I want to unwrap your presents, stuff your stocking and plaster you with a white Christmas.

nice hairline can i see what your feet look like

this thread is cancer.

kill it.

oh, shit

I really like your +7 arcane nose. How many goblins did you have to mate with to get that?

WINNERS

winrar, op keep up

stupid wiener...

reroll

you have a big nose maddy and you know what they say about bitches with big noses

/theard
this theard is dead now, you may leave

hell yeah

I have a dead body in my car. Want to share it?

youredoingitwrong.jpg

ez

She responded

"Your profile picture looks like you're taking one of those shits that's so greasy you have to take your shirt off and then WebMD anal fissures"

The good old days

Rollll

You like dick?? I got the biggest dick. Let's smash

You Looks very pretty :/\)

Wtf kind of a roll is this summerfag

do you know memes? i am like a meme lord. My friends keep calling me like that

"God look at that beak. I bet you sound so whiny"

Roll lul

Hi do you want to join my minecraft server? ^-^

You're so fuckin slow OP

Rollin for this

I wish it was legal to have sex with children so I wouldn't have to resort to an old bitch like you. Fix your thinning hairline cunt

Reroll

kek. roll

please

Sorry I came home from school and was making a burger

I want!

Lurk moar

Rolling

Sup Forums is for 18 year olds

i want you to fart in my mouth, then ill try to guess what you had for lunch.

I am 18, last year of high school

Winrar!

Whoever got dubs here, say something and I will message it

Shit winrar

Why do you think of yourself as shit?

I'm 53 years old! But age doesn't matter agreed? I guess, my genital just got hard. Lol. They say Disneyworld is the happiest place on earth but obviously they haven't been on my genital. Lol I just made my day.

This por favor

roll for this.c

>Sup Forums is for 18 year olds
you have to say that I guess, there's no way to tell who posted that

P l a y T h a t N o t e b l o c k N i c e l y

protip for every one of u cunts. If ur half decent looking, and u see a girl wearing a choker, drop the line "Nice choker, but my hands would work better" 9 times outta 10 ur already in her pants
tried and tested..

Not saying that. It makes no sense and is boring, will say whatever the first person who responds to this

Sometimes i like to pretend im Brian Boitano.

Rerolling for justice!

ty

roll

I wish it was legal to have sex with children so I wouldn't have to resort to an old bitch like you. Fix your thinning hairline cunt

Protip
>Just the tip

>gay

Send her this picture