How do I find what I really want to do in life and how can I achieve that in the age of 26 after fucking up my...

How do I find what I really want to do in life and how can I achieve that in the age of 26 after fucking up my education and opportunities?

Help me find myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBNANhcX-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Couldn't tell you, bro.
Been back to school three times, I'm 28.
Nothing productive has come of it.

Trying to start my own business, figuring if I want to do what I love for the rest of my life, I've got to make it happen myself.

So, there are two of us now?

Yeah. And I think I'm not the only one.

Also - I turned 31 few days ago.

How are the things at 31? I always wonder if I am brave enough to actually do anything, and if not, how will I think about myself in next 5-10 years?

Will I regret living without decisions, passion, job that matters etc.?

do something usefull
for example:
go to
youtube.com/watch?v=xQBNANhcX-0
and dislike
no questions please
i just want to make a little kid cry

hello fellow brother...

Holy shit are you actually 12

The Great Sage, and Wise Man, Mike Rowe says "Don't follow your passion. Follow Opportunity and learn to love it.

>forced enjoyment
only ends up with
>a lifetime of regret

yeah

what we need is an Ideology
doesnt matter what kind of
just some Idea that your life has a purpose and that you contribute to something big

to bad its not 1936

>Holy shit are you actually 12
yup, but my Body is 29
God i miss those days where i played with Legos, watched Dragon Ball and thought my life will be awesome when I grew up...

Well obviously you don't choose something you fucking hate, retard. You find something you might enjoy, get good at it, make a pile of money and retire early.

Duh...

15 was much more fun for me. Drowning in pussy, sex was safe, drugs were fun.

Fuck! I miss '78-'80

Surpisingly fine, I suppose. I got out of toxic relationshi, so maybe that's what makes it beareable. Anyway, I look at the things other archieved and I feel a lot of regret. There is no day when I dont look for the way to fix my mistakes. I know the time that I lost is lost forever, but there must be a way to get back on feet.

Wow, that's quite the perfect world you're living in there buddy.

How do I get in?

Stop looking back so much. Seriously. Focus Forward.

Hard work, dedication, creativity, and a little luck.

kek

Try new things.

I liked computers, so I tried something computer related. I'm a network administrator and, after a few years of experience, will make more money than both my parents combined.

Fact of the matter is that not once in my life did I even think of doing networking, nor did I realize I would love working in front of a command prompt terminal in a database center. You just sort of keep trying different things until something feels right.

Try playing an instrument. That got me through my depression. Also, it's time to stop rolling in pussy. I can tell you're the sort of person who wants a girlfriend sort of like your mother, there for you all the time and taking care of you and you taking care of her. No judgement, just consider it.

Thats why you are 30 alone and poor

I was in toxic relationship about 5 years and same as you, I am happy I ended it up finally. Now I have stable relationship and I hope my current fiancee will be my wife, maybe this or next year. It helps a lot, I agree.

Same like you, there is no day that I wouldn;t see other people age 20-30 driving fancy cars, living life acutally, having money, spending it for fun, buying apartments... It makes me feel sad, depressed, useless, waste of time and energy. I will never have that cause I am already their age. It hurts inside. And it stays there for unlimited time. I do not know the time when it explodes again. I might be actual sick of depression, it's fucking few years now. That bump outs a few times a year that I am like turn off for a few weeks. Totally.

I do not believe I still got a chance and I am 26. I admire your thinking in age 31. Really. Maybe you are right and there is a way and it's me that can;t see it.

I wish you the best friend. It's all I can do now and here.

Hue. Rather spend time putting the hard work, dedication, and creativity into something I'm already passionate about than work god knows how many jobs until I find something that "might" interest me.

Not alone, not poor.
Just unfulfilled.

Stop projecting your insecurities.

>It's time to stop rolling in pussy
What makes you think OP is rolling in pussy?
> I can tell you're the sort of person who wants a girlfriend sort of like your mother
One of the girls I'm seeing is like this. Should I break it off, and why?

there are no boders dumbass
what would you do if you know that you never fails?

Thing is, just because you are passionate about something, doesn't mean you are any good at it, or that you will make a living at it.

If you can, great. But don't fuck yourself over trying to be, say, the next Guitar God, for example if you're actually shit at music