So the girl from last night responded this morning. Dubs decides

So the girl from last night responded this morning. Dubs decides

"Is it true that asian girls whine and cry when they have sex?"

How bout some coke and assplay?

Tell him that u have sida

I just want you to know I'm gay but never been with a girl. Do you want to be my first?

Want to here about the time I date raped my sister and mom at the same time, and how my niece is actually my daughter?

Have you ever sucked a dog off? I have! Their cum tastes like peaches!

i want you to put on a strapon and fuck me deep and hard in my tight, virgin asshole

What's your kinkiest fetish?

Can I suck your feet?

plz gimme some onion im polack from dick house between woods in aweffffffffffe

Rollo

roll

Can I put your glasses up my ass?

RALLIN

Straight to it, you make me hard. Want to fuck?
If you say 'yes', I'll come straight over, no bs.

rolling

Winrar

Rolling

No way, he beat me to it!

Let's get together so I can whip your bare ass with a belt until you're a sobbing mess. We'll see how things go from there.

Your dad is sexy.

Theres this issue I cant stop thinking about

I am 22 years old and Ive been dating this girl for over a year now. I lost my virginity to her, but she hd two partners before me (and from tinder). It depresses the fuck out of me that she gave away her virginity to guys who didnt give a crap about her yet here I am being her bf. I hear women never ever forget their first time. It makes me anxious and depressed on a daily basis and I dont know what to do. I am distant with her but she is obsessed with me. Shes dropping hints at wanting marriage, and I want nothing to do with it. I would honestly rather be a virgin than marry someone whos had sex with guys on tinder. What should I do?

Sound my dck me with your heels

We should have a threesome with your dad

YESSS!

Please send the picture too

I need cum in our pussy because i have a problem what can solve with that

if we smash youre going to have to wear a bag over your head

have sex with 2 guys on tinder

>this is good

>send her some shit from /adv/ Sup Forums /d/

Nice

>op''s dead?

Update??????

She hasn't responded yet guys. Should I send it or wait?

Send the message and picture, that should warrant a response.

wait

send it faggot

Is this Tinder?

do it

Nigger Nigger Nigger

Yeah it's Tinder. And you can't send pictures on Tinder.

uhm yes you can?

How?

God dammit heather you slut whore

Sent

whats your best pepe
also GO FUCK YOURSELF

Nevermind forget that...
Wanna come over and ride my meat train while the bee movie plays in the background?

I do user. What's your address?

I am looking for a side whore, what did you thought bitch?

Youre smart. I can respect that. How about some nudes?

I mean me to you.

Winrar

Reroll

Winrar

Have you heard the story of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

Send the pic nao

You're slowwwwwwwwwwwwww

nigga youre slower than my autistic step brother

DING DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

also winar

Sorry guys driving

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from death, but not himself.

winar on top of winar

yes nice

LOL

You're driving and on your phone? OP gonna die tonight.

Omfg yes

this is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote

raise the kek

Kek

Winrar

OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY

lmao truuuuuuu

Roll

OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY

This

> Not be on tinder if you have a girl ???

OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY

Are you going to punish me

OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY

fuck off my grandmy was a beautiful lady.
let me see what you are wearing today bae

OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY OOGA BOOGA ME SNOOGA BITCH COME SUCKLE ON MY BLACK COCKLE AWRITTY

I will fucking rape you.

See this OP

WINRAR

nice

Winrar

wins

Dafuq are you 4 y.o.?

wanna smash?

OMFG NO FUCKING WAY