Why is the best RPG ever created : Dragon Age Inquisition so slept on ? Fuck Skyrim this is under rated

why is the best RPG ever created : Dragon Age Inquisition so slept on ? Fuck Skyrim this is under rated

10/10 game

Probably because it sucks balls and you have terrible taste.

Shit character creation crap quests boring allies. Wonder why that shitfest is slept on.

Skyrim is exactly this

D&D 3.5

Nier automata is pretty fun

Do me do me

Witcher > Dragon Age
do not try to deal with it

i prefer origins

>A new challenger has appeared

no one likes it because compared to the previous 2 games it is lacking. its combat is dumbed down as if its a moba for toddlers

1st game had a good story and environments but clunky combat
2nd game had amazing combat and a great story but took place in the same city the whole game without much variation

>not 2nd edition
pfft, fag

The Witcher 3 is of course better in some aspects but Inquisition has done things most RPG don't even think to do , I just wish it had more combos, also a day and night system, Dragon age has a lot of potential and definitely shouldn't be left behind

This is my first time playing a Dragon Age game and im loving it

>Done things most RPG dont even think to do
>Doesn't name one

> 46fps

Ladies and gentlemen,

>this is trolling

dark souls

this^

I've been meaning to play inquisition . I have it but I've only played the first bit of it. Beat the first miniboss and it's pretty boring imo. Does it get better as you go orrr?

I got tired of micromanaging the fucking retarded AI in dragon fights and never actually finished the game.

It was bretty gud/10 but jesus fuck the AIs have a serious death wish, no matter what you set their AI to do.

Doesn't really matter when using Blackwall since he's fucking immortal, but the mages..

The story is ok. Too much reading needed. In the witcher 3 for example many things explained without haveing to read fuckin books.
I found the combat a bit boring. Sure the spells are cool but after 10-15 hours of gameplay the feel kinda the same and not much tactis required except a fiew encounters.
This is a solid game would buy again.

Id say that Skyrim is a true sandbox, story is ok but nothing special, side quests are more interesting.

DA:I is more like a linear experience, very few interesting side quests however main story is somewhat better.

I still think that the Witcher 3 is a superior RPG.

>Inquisition ratings
>when Witcher 3 got out
YOU FUCKED UP

LOTRO 10/10

Inquisition was awful. Worst of the series by far. Skyrim is better but just barely, mostly because of mod support
EA has their grubby mitts on it, it should be thrown into the dirt and stomped on like garbage

ma nigga

All modern RPG's are handholding garbage. I play games for a sense of adventure. There's no adventure's in quest logs that tell you exactly what to do and maps that tell you exactly where to go.

Oh man, I LOVE 2nd edition.
But I'm a power gaming munchkin ass hole, so it's my kind of game.

Faggot age inqueerisiton!

Combat is boring, characters are bland and formulaic, player characters have no character, story is boring

this game fucking sucks it's basically a single player MMO with fetch quests

life is like a nigger here in old nigs
i hate fucking niggers
niggers suck dick!
they're all poor like obama
fuck michelle obama!
niggers i hate them!
they are stupid and they cant do taxes
niggers!
Niggers are so stupid and they're niggers
life is like a nigger here in old nigs
i hate fucking niggers
niggers suck dick!
they're all poor like obama
fuck michelle obama!
niggers i hate them!
they are stupid and they cant do taxes
niggers!
Niggers are so stupid and they're niggers
niggers are so dumb and they are also poor
niggers!
look at niggers they're trying to raise money
but they cause they spend all their money
they're niggers and they're so fucking niggers
i hate them!
nigger-de-nigger
niggers dont know how to do anything without chicken
niggers like watermelon and chicken
niggers!
niggers are so stupid and they're niggers
woo woo, niggers!

this plus that one elf is annoying as FUCK

decent b8

You mispelled KotOR

kill ur fucking self before I kill u

Origins is better than Inquisition, and there's a shit ton of RPGs better than Origins.

Hell, NWN is better.