What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?
I own a toyota celica t230, was my first car, some people don't like it but really fun to speed with on country roads and comfortable to sit in

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jaguar s type, we specifically got the v6 because of the crazy gas mileage (35 highway)
we have also rebuilt it once already. (tranny and suspension) Great comfy luxury car, heated seats, 6 cd changer in trunk etc. Just really nice on road trips if the weather isn't pure shitty snow.

2015 f150 5.0, my third car, grad gift cause my parents bank, only new thing ive ever owned and im really grateful, friends call me a daddys boy but i dont care

taxi

Automatic? Where's the fun in that? Looks really nice though

2002 Subaru WRX hatchback. 4th car that I picked up after my 99 Impreza rally car project got hit by a semi truck.

It has a sport mode we got it to like 140 in nebraska with room to go. When you are snacking and jamming out and getting a blowjob you don't want to bother with shifting

huffy 10 speep, front and back brakes, upgrades seat, Even has a bell on it

2012 Peugeot 206+

Cars are fucking crazy expensive here so, no flashy shit.

Damn that sounds really great. 0-60 on it?

Golf GTI MK5, DSG and Turbo. Would love a manual at some point again

I'm too lazy to google but do you have an idea of the interior cubic feet or just how is the leg room?

pic related

im not a car guy, and i know it is a poor man's sports car, but i really enjoy this thing, for now

Ford Focus RS

fag

I have a 04 WRX Wagon.

Practical car.

Leg room for me is more than plenty (5'11"). Back seat passengers? Not so much. I've had adults sitting back there, but it's not great.

07 RX-8 kuro

2 Bmw E30, and a crew cab F350

God if those fucking things didn't have so many engine problems I would totally drive one.

2016 ram Laramie Longhorn

Love the E30, what model?

Cars that look like that are so much fun to mod though. Trim it, get sports exhaust, new speakers and a sick sub and you can get a lot of enjoyment out of it

People who mod little shit cars are 10 times out of 10 Puerto Rican.

2017 Porsche macan gts
Had a 2016 base Cayenne but it was too big

Del Sol Vti transtop
Skoda Octavia L&K DSG

I ride a bicycle.

'13 Mitsubish Lancer Ralliart. It's a good little compromise between sporty and practical.

All these sick gets

Denali Yukon XL 2016

5-Speed 2008 PT Cruiser, I know it's not any ones first choice but I don't mind, an upgrade from my 2003 Eclipse that a drunk driver wrecked

Two of those are mine ;))
I see you bb

1984 325e and 1986 325es

1973 ford capri
i use daily and also enter it in local shows

I got an Audi 100 C4. And its awesome.

EF Falcon, 6 cylinder.

Not a bad car if you're a pov cunt.

Most of the issues come from improperly modding them or buying one with a rebuilt title. Keep it stock or tune it well and it will run forever

2007 Ford Mondeo Edge 1.8

was 3200 with 80k miles.

nice car looking to upgrade to a 2010+/ land rover freeland 2.

found a few around my area for abotu 9000 with 70k miles. love the SUV all black.

2012 Audi TT. Love your car mate, my second car was a honda delsol. Best fun driving car i ever had.

Everything Toyota is built to last.

I bought this this week. 7500 miles on it!

You use that daily? Looks too nice to be using daily.

I own a LaFerrari Aperta, was my first car, some people don't like it but really fun to speed with on country roads and comfortable to sit in

Why even have a nice car if you're not gonna drive it?

Nice..always was a fan of those. Well, the 350z.

2013 Mazda 3 GS Skyactive

Yeah but something classic like that? I personally wouldn't wanna risk something happening to it. A weekend car, sure. Daily, not so much.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I really couldn't give a shit about any of that, honestly. I don't want it to look sick, I want to blend in. The speakers are fine. The radio is slightly dumb, but not enough that I'd bother doing anything about it. Just doesn't make sense to me.

I drive something that looks exactly like this.

I have 550 horses and 220gal of fuel.

A place for people with cars

discord dot gg/wRezpMc

Have the same car. Would rather have an Integra to be honest.

relax people...its a replica.but fun as hell

I have a Mercedes E270 which will be peacefully standing still until I've gotten it repaired.

Until that's done I take the Sup Forumsus.

ahaha kys

Hey op my first car and current daily is a celica as well, my project is an s13 though

>frog car
>not green
The fuck are you doing faggot?

Have the same car. Would rather have an Integra to be honest

awesome car.
cheap (€1300), drives fairly quickly on real roads (150kmh inland, 185 kmh motorway), decent mileage (11-16 km/l) nevertheless, and only broke down once, after +8500km note: i started at 165000. That was the end though (cheaper to get another one).

Not driving a car to try to keep it nice and maintain its value is like not fucking your girlfriend so she'll be tighter for the next guy.

I agree. Having to send the car on a flight back to Italy every time I drop the clutch gets a bit tiresome. Just thought I'd go with something better now that I finally got my licence.

I fuck you're wife while you're out driving around the country

Literally the same as this
Peugeot 308 2017

Fuckin checked mate

triple 7's winner winner chicken dinner

>t230
>speed

Uh huh.
It isn't that people don't like it (which is a matter of opinion) but rather that it is a shining example of Toyota bait and switch.

Unless you've dumped a ton of mods into it, your car doesn't speed. The original ad campaign was literally "looks fast". As in, it isn't actually.

Look, i'm not generally intersted in how cars look. I'm even not that interested in how well they drive, as long as they're /fun/ to drive. I own pic related for instance. It's crap, slow, skids easily (high CG), but at least it's fun.
Your car however, god. that. is truly. the. ugliest. car. i. have. ever. seen.
And my neighbour owns a fiat multipla.

>Silver spoon red neck.

Let me guess, you voted for Trump, hate immigrants (muh jobs) and think city boys are soft faggots but you've never actually broken a horse yourself.

The integra is nice, but the interior always makes me feel a little uncomfortable.
Think my teacher in high school had one of those. You done anything to it?

>virgin weabu racer boi

/thread

I drive a lowered 2001 Jetta handful of mods done to it. Including a K04 turbo tuned for around 21lbs of boost

Pics of both or you suck dick for a living

>modern cars in 2017

So basically it sucks at everything.

Grabber Blue 14 Stang GT, with a quite a bit of modification. People always thumb me up and give me a nod when driving. Or if I am close to the car and I'm out they'll compliment my vehicle.

I love the car. The other day an M3 E92, was tailing me on the highway thinking he can over take me, I give the stang a bit of gas and he instantly falls 3-4 cars behind. Love putting them in their place.

>French engine
>always wanted one

Da fuck?

>you're

Pleb

2017 Focus ST (practical daily)
2017 MX5 RF GT (weekend toy)

Pays to have a slam piggy who pulls quarter mil a year.

2004 Manual Mazda3

Yes?

Use to have a 1972 volvo 164 and currently drive a 1976 reliant kitten. Used both daily

You drive a girls car.

The attention you are getting are from homosexuals and women looking to be a fag hag.

I have a car with 155bhp and eat mustangs for lunch daily. The only people you "dust" are people who literally don't know you exist.

2017 Ford Fiesta ST.

>disgusting britbong
Kill yourself

I did vote for Trump over Hillary, im ok with legal immigrants, depends on the city, more of a dog person than horse

2000 Mercedes A 140

dem jelly fags hah

BMW 4 gran coupe sport line

You know they sell that in the US right?

fucking celica owners

Thanks for proving my point given you don't even know what breaking a horse means.

Fuck you for being the shit bags I have to drive around all day every day in your never seen a day's work pick up.

Cunt.

you dont buy a jaguar to switch gears, cars like that are for long rides, business rides etc. Just a class car, if you wanna shift you buy and old m3 or toyota

Keep telling yourself that.

Yeah its got allmost all type x stuff/ welded diff so I can have fun in the rain, but I don't plan on making it a full out drift car

1992 Nissan NX2000
Picture was too large :(

>has never been in an E or F type

Stay jelly. Your just made that we get the superior 3 door version.