Help guys. My left nut is huge compared to the right. Its been like this for about 5 years now, im 25 btw...

Help guys. My left nut is huge compared to the right. Its been like this for about 5 years now, im 25 btw. Getting scared I might have cancer. Anyone out there in my shoes and knows whats going on and if im ok. Pic related.. Thats me

This is nature taking care of its self.You dont want them to be even,otherwise you will squeeze them together when you walk

Dumbass

u r a ded men

can i suck on them?

I think its natural selection

Op here. Sometimes I feel a dull heavy pain in the left.

Look up "hydroseal" and go see a doctor.

Too big of a difference to be normal imo. Go see a doctor, it's not necessarily serious but there is something.

It's probably varicocele. I have it and my left ball dangles way lower than the right one.

Just looked it up and yeah I think that could possibly be it. Are they supposed to hurt tho?

completely natural
testicles are designed like that to prevent them from bumping into each other and damaging one another.

they can sometimes yes, hit up a doctor, very minor surgery fixes it, cant fap or fuck for a few weeks afterwards though

An hero now while you still can.

You're thinking about it too much faggot

Are you similar to the pic? Cause thats me. Like I said im just worried its cancer. Cause ive done the self tests where u feel around the testicles with your thumb and forefinger and it does feel like there are lumps in some spots. Im hoping its just tubes or veins

yeah its a tumor dude

Not a faggot. In fact I have a gf who sucks my dick and my balls all the time. Thats another thing im worried about. If she sucks on my balls too hard it hurts but only on the left. Is that normal? She doesnt even do it that hard

go see a doctor, that's what l did when l thought something was up

And what was up?

My right nut is larger, rides higher, and goes to the front when my legs are together. I guess I'm right nutted.