Wwyd rape edition

Wwyd rape edition

Anymore of her ?

Snobby rich bitch Jill

wwyd?

well since it's the wwyd : rape edition, i'm gona go ahead and say i'd rape

Id rip her clothes off and force my cock in her ass as she screams for help

Mother daughter WWYD

I would put my penis into each of their vaginas against their consent, forcibly pumping in and out until ejaculating my sperm into their bodies, where they will swim around until either successfully impregnating their eggs, and dying and being absorbed into their bloodstream as ancillary nutrients

Tell me wwyd for a body pic. Also looking for this girls fb/ig/name if anyone has it

Would you cancer new fags quit these shitty threads? Please go get girlfriends you overweight fucks

Make the one on the right worship the one on the left's pussy until she starts to break down. Then force them to tongue each other's asses while having the other suck my dick

choose your favorite pic to use !
dropcanvas.com/cj614

anyone else want something like this?

Would love to see how far I could spread both of their asses. I bet they both love the feeling of cum dribbling out of their tight assholes.

I definitely would

Be creative. Also I wish I could tell you details on these girls but I just found them in a different thread

Mom
Wwyd?

caption mine and i'll post yours - pick your favorite
left to right is: maria, ann, shannon, manon, laura, megan, (dont know 7).
working on your two cuties

Is there any answer BUT titfuck?

Sure the one in the middle is from drag race

What do you use to caption? On mobile atm. Also danke

But in detail for more stuff I found of hers

Also definitely Maria. She looks like a tight ass thicc bitch

i use powerpoint, not sure what to do on mobile - probably a site you can search, sorry user

Anymore of the girl on the left?

wwyd

she's hot - unfortunately i dont have any more of her. megan (#6) is a similar build (she's on the right here). do her in either pic? she's a sorority girl

anyone want a caption like this?

Left. Wwyd?

Oh hell yeah man. Would love to see how far my dick could go inside her ass. Bet she's had lots of dico inside her being a sorority girl. Wwyd to the girl on the left? I have one last photo of her

No one on this site ever actually raped anyone. Y'all are just edgy.
(I love you guys though and I am totally jacking off to this)

megan's on the left - if you cant capption we can just do comments/stories.

the left girl is definately more mature looking, probably more experience servicing random dudes and teaches her friend all she needs to know. You can tell by the way she keeps her brows cut and the make up she wears that she definately wants that face to look pristine as it slides up and down nice thick white cock.

Which one, or both?

can post her nudes for a good reply.

can post nude request (hardcore included) for a cock tribute.

Yes can u do my mom posted above

Wwyd to samantha

Yes please!

caption this one - working on yours

I kinda thought she'd be more of a black dick loving girl honestly.

God, I can just tell she's past that barrier of innocence. Probably had more than a few dicks in all her holes. Probably the type of girl that wants at least two at once in her when she's fucking. If she has a boyfriend, I'm sure he usually tastes more than her past when he goes down on her.

Here's her body. Also I just found out from another user that her name is Kate. Thread 404d before I could get anything else so if that user is here...help me out

i would start choking the daughter and tell the mother ill stop as soon as she makes me cum

oh, ive got erectile disfuction btw

facefuck until my cum starts draining out of her nose, slap her in the face while still inside to get that diamond plus hardness

wwyd?

Bite on her was through those tight ass shorts for sure. I bet she loves having her holes played with through her clothing.
Wwyd?

U got kik ?

megans on the left

jesus look at those thick legs pushing those seams in the jeans. Also those tits are so fucking full, I can just imagine how she uses those to get into guys' pants. Love that she's a brunette too - that hair would feel so good brushing over my legs as she sucked me off. She also seems like that traveling college girl type - bet she's had so much foreign dick shoved in that white pussy; white girls are a hot commodity around the world.

Whose the cutie in the middle?

her name's larkin

Bet Larkin would look so good bent over for huge BBC while another huge black guy stands in front of her, tightening her pink panties around her neck

Meet Hollie

I'm put of photos but I'll still give you one more:

You can tell she's had a lot of fun with those girls. They seem like the girls who would get drink together and and just take turns eating each other out. Especially Megan. She seems like the type of girl who gets drunk with her friends to get her past licked and maybe get both of their tongues in her ass.

Also, how fat do you think the girl I posted's ass is? Would probably die for the chance to eat her ass

Yes please if you can!

do mine (megan on the left) Starting on yours

it looks fucking thick dude - would love to have those pale white cheeks twerking in my face. grabbing onto all that ass meat...

Any more of megan btw? Still jerking off lol

Also fuck yeah dude. I bet she just loves having her ass licked and played with. Would love to have her sit on my face.

Seriously, any user know her?

any bikini?

ill keep giving you her if you keep commenting/talking about her

friends sis

No bikini but one piece swimsuits and costumes?

oh yes. she has the best tits I've seen. full body in something revealing like that pls. she needs a gangbang

Is that a church lol? She's exactly that type of girl, I'd imagine, sucking multiple cocks Saturday night while getting pounded in every hole she has, only to wake up the next morning with cum still in her cunt and was with a little still driedon her face. I do wonder if her mom can taste it when she kisses her?

You're visitting your friend. You both go in her room, she's relaxing in her bed when suddenly her brothers starts filming her and you fall over her. She crying for help while you undress her but her brother's just laughing and recording. You fuck her and then shoot your load in her mouth and her brother goes very close to her face, filming cum dripping out her mouth

wwyd

yeah - some sorority photo sesh or some shit
think she likes parties? what's she like do there? what's she like to wear?

fuck, that would be so hot

You'd like her brother to make her your cumdump?

Like this?

of course I would, she's so fucking hot. and also taking her with her brother watching or listening would make me horny as fuck. one other friend kinda cucked him and it was the hottest thing ever

I'd like to pull her hair while I rape her ass from behind and she screams for help.

that sounds like some real quality time
bet you'd tear that tight ass apart

More for inspo?

Be rough with her

got a better pic?

WWYD?

Sorry had to leave a moment. You talking about my girl?

for what?

no im asking you lol

more?

hmm, age? more?

more of middle

I would bend her over and fuck her pussy while grabbing a handful of those luscious tits. Moar?