youtube.com/watch?v=LFuYIi5-igc
youtube.com/watch?v=27_H7xumAbA
youtube.com/watch?v=AMUbF0ItdT0
youtube.com/watch?v=II2zX0S9-iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my friends...

is it because they're short?

Hold me, bros. ;_;

why do plebs think these movies are so good?

youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc

youtube.com/watch?v=-jhbX3TmUGU

My girlfriend couldn't even begin to comprehend why I started crying during this scene.

do you think it might be because she doesn't find adolescent pieces of sentimental trash to be moving? I bet your gf is so embarrassed of you when she talks about you with her friends. "yeah... that movie with the orcs and elves and goblins, he actually cried. can you believe that?"

what's this

It's because women are incapable of understanding brotherhood. The concept of working together and fighting a common enemy is to hard for them.

WTF DUDE I HAVENT FINISHED WATCHING GAME OF THRONES YET

Where do people get this from? Lots of girls I know cried when Boromir died.

i never got this scene

Making A Murderer

Calm down Carl, Reddit is this way reddit.com

HOLY SHIT

this is from Lord of the Rings you fucking idiot, the actor is just just same

Only because they wanted his cock.

Moron.

lol

so embarrassing

Retard.

You're a faggot.

>t. girl

you can't fool us

>linking reddit

Don't you have to be somewhere champ?

truly so sad

seeing any manchild talk about his wizards and orcs and elves as though they are worthy of consideration beyond the age of 15 honestly makes me want to vomit over the state of humanity

please kys, you are embarrassing everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=LFuYIi5-igc
/thread

Name the part that made you cry
>the ending reflections by the veterans

>lol

Roast beef detected

the baseball game

>LOTR

laughable child detected

typical female completely missing the point

lotr is about virtue, friendship and honor; all things you could never possibly comprehend

>t. 16 year old

youtube.com/watch?v=27_H7xumAbA

did you know that movies made for adults also explore those concepts?

not just your movies with magical wizards and secretive ponies and dangerous orcs?

movies made for human beings with adult brains also explore those concepts. movies with artistic merit that aren't just theme park rides with magic and dwarves.

Name some.

Surprise surprise, you'll probably say look it up yourself in order to avoid conflict.

>watching movies women will never understand, with women

That was your mistake friendo.

I don't agree with you but I lol'd at
>secretive ponies

My sister (who's into LotR) cried so at least one woman does.
I think men cry at it for different reasons. Men realize what a tragic loss it is, because he was a great warrior who was corrupted and fell from grace, but was lost just after redeeming himself.
Women cry because it's a sad scene and the characters are sad.

Thin Red Line, Old Joy, Margaret, Brighter Summer Day, Imitation of Life, etc etc etc

don't pretend you've seen any of those you embarrassing pleb child

>Dr. Sup Forums explaining the female brain without ever having touched a female in their life

i touched ur mum last night

Anyone who has been around a child knows how a female mind works.

Anyone who has been around a child knows who is the main audience for hilariously sentimental claptrap like LOTR

why can't you just admit that you're having a hard time growing up

An image of the splendor of kings in glory undimmed before the breaking of the world

lolololol

why is lotr so perfect bros

>No movie has one more academy awards than RotK
>For children
Just because you didn't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't have meaning. I bet you're one of those people who thinks LotR was about destroying a ring
It wasn't.

Of course I have, and at least you have good taste.

Regardless your argument is that even in the works of fiction pain or loss cannot be depicted even inside of a fantasy setting. No shite LotR is a fantasy but that doesn't mean human emotion, conflict, and loss aren't and cannot be depicted like with the death of Boromir, a soldier of his homeland who was tempted by the ring and chose to die a hero rather than to live on and become a villain.

>Academy Awards
>one

you are so embarrassing

You haven't seen those.

And the LOTR movies are laughably sentimental, hilariously over-the-top claptrap that focuses on slathering weepy music on top of absolute moronic garbage like an elf falling in love with Arahomo. They are shittily made, mainstream blockbuster nonsense. There is no way you could appreciate the movies I listed because they are the antithesis of this fantastical nonsense that you manchildren love so much. And no people so retarded to say things like "lol women" love the movies I listed. That level of stupidity is incompatible with an appreciation for those movies. It is only befitting childish horseshit like LOTR.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMUbF0ItdT0

3:01 when he starts talking about jumping out of the plane and his voice cracks... :(

I love this scene. For anyone who's read the silmarillion you know how awesome Numenor was and having a scene in which you glimpse that was amazing

When buck came back for the game ;_;

your /r9k/ theories are kind of corny, you're embarrassing yourself Anonymous

Long movies always have some big things to say and they deserve someone's full attention. They lower the tone of the room. Would rather watch a tv show.

>watching game of plebs

HOLY SHIT

this is from Lord of the Rings you fucking idiot, the actor is just just same

delete this please

You got me on Brighter Summer Day, Imitation of Life, and Margeret. Maybe because the last two are aimed for woman audiences who like more drama crap. If men can relate more with a loss of a brother or a comrade in arms then you should see why people are attached to that scene because it relates to that form of loss, but no all of LotR is shit no ifs or buts about it right?

Also have you ever seen Stalingrad, Das Boot, Black Hawk Down, Restrepo, We Were Soldiers, Bridge on the River Kwai Saving Private Ryan, Ben-Hur?

>that shitty green screen
lel

SLC Punk

you know the scene

>that final episode of the Shield

youtube.com/watch?v=II2zX0S9-iQ

>from my point of view, the original trilogy is evil!