Japan will accept 200.000 immgirants per year to maintain its population

>Japan will accept 200.000 immgirants per year to maintain its population

feels good man

wasn't there 2 rapes after only letting 27 in?

who cares.

We need strong economy to fight china

>Japan will accept 200.000 immgirants
how does that feel good? l'd

They accepted 11 or 13 and 4 are already in prison.

Why don't you just import Chinese immigrants? Skip the middleman?

Do you have any proof?

because chinese is enemy

this. no one will know the difference

How many threads has this weeb made and faggots still fall for the bait my god people on Sup Forums are retarded as fuck

Lol, Japan, I never took you for the shitposting type.

kek

Can you house me and help me get a job? I'll be your refugee western friend and promise to let you hang out with the foreigners I make friends we.

You're the same though.

Source for this?

I just need some fresh air and Japan sounds just that.

Koreans will flood Japan. Japan will get gookd.

>live in closets
>still thinking your overpopulated nations needs anymore people

It's fine to go down in size.

That's a shame. The Japs will keep not breeding while importing those who breed like rabbits.

Why not accept Japanese speaking Americans?

>Tokyo is the whole country

>>Tokyo is the whole country

Yes, it's the only part people care about. Just like how London is the only part of the UK people care about.

If the whole country died except these great cities, nobody would care.

a bunch of fat sweaty virgins wont help the population. they dont need more man babies who fap to anime all day. thats just adding to the problem

Why dont you just make lab babies like brave new world

just import wetbacks, they love to work.

I mean educated Americans who want to work

>he still believes in the over population myth

The ONLY 2 places on the planet where there's too many people is Africa and some parts of South America.

Everywhere else, it's the vampiric dead of a rising median age, trying to live for as long as possible, while sucking the money for increased retirement benefits out of the young.

We have a "over-age-crises", not a over population one.

so are you.

>educated Americans

top kek

Open borders for Israel, plz.

Japan is crowded as fuck you idiot. There's a reason why their houses are tiny as fuck; it's because they don't have enough land for a country of 130 million.

Those rapists weren't refugees. They were visa overstayers who were applying for refugee status, and would have been deported after their applications were inevitably rejected.

sauce?

Immigrants don't work

CAKE

Have you been to Japan? Only the major cities are crowded.

Get on a train from Tokyo and ride for two hours, and you'll be in the middle of rural communities with big open fields. Most of the residents of the countryside are elderly.

Still, it's better to decline demographically and economically than accept in floods of Chinese and Southeast Asian scum.

>no source
Because it is untrue.

No. Stop.

Here's what you do - send this to your politicians:

First off, don't import illiterate thirdworlders. It will never work.

For every pregnant native couple, you subsidise the cost of their house or next house by 33%. If the couple makes 3 children, the house is paid in full.

>weeaboo immigrants flood japan
>nips cant do anything but watch gajin playing on their nintendo 3ds xl

Can we just send all black people to Japan?

It will never happen. Any government that okay'ed mass immigration would be committing political suicide.

poor japan

Stfu Londistan

Yah if you go north..going south is a never ending city straight to Kyoto

they was still trying to get refugee status. same thing

Is it worth going to Japan or should I look into other Asian countries?
Canada got fucked over by Trudau and I'm worried that Hilary is going to win the election and I really want to get off Merkel's wild ride.

Wait does that mean that you'll accept Europeans more easily too? Or just blacks and muslims?

non japs in japan are like morrocans in netherlands

no one wants them here but we have to tolerate them

Don't do it nips, DONT FALL FOR THE MEMES

How is that maintaining it's population, it's just increasing the presence of non-Japanese

are you rich?

cool flag

>no source

Not really.
Lots of shady immigrants apply for the refugee status because no matter where they are from, they are allowed to stay inside the country while the case is being processed.

Which takes months. And they do it several times in a row.

NIPS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RESIST THE JEW'S MEME FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

They don't even make the top 30 tool, and I'd hardly call their living conditions fucking third world, course you'd know all about that.

But fine, go ahead, let 60% plus of your population turn into retirement babies and your country a proto-Communist senior shithole. I'm sure it'll work out fine.

nope

Eat shit you fucking chink and go back to your poisoned country.

same here, they keep re-applying and throw a shitfit when they get kicked out
"muh family"
"I lived here for X years!"

>They don't even make the top 30
Most of the country is mountain, dummy.

North Japan is irradiated AF after Fukushima

Source?

>North Japan is irradiated AF after Fukushima
False.

Can I come be a refugee? Get free stuff and women?

well its expensive as fuck and the exchange rate is shit.

They are so genetically fucked up. They are literally all hideous.

Not to mention all the legal appeals which we have to pay for.

i hope japs are smart.

they'll see the the explosion in rape and other crimes and realize "holy fuck, liberal policies are fucking retarded" and immediately end them.

If even Japan, one of the most isolated nation in the world will accept 200.000 immigrants, there is no chance for anyone. We fucking lost.

You do know it's false, right?

well up until the rapes how do you know if they would've been rejected or not?

Do not believe unsourced posts

NO NO NO NO
LET EUROPE FALL UNDER BUT NOT NIPPON

If the Japanese living arrangements are cramped, it's either for cultura, real estatel or socioeconomic reasons, not because they are out of room to expand a city.

Besides, I already explained it's not a overpopulation issue... You can't have a senior class that outnumbers the working class and still function as a society. The young deserve the right to be there, the old have to go, this is the way of things.

Simply letting the birthrate stay stagnant, with median age rising, isn't an opinion for coming disaster, it's just biology and math.

We will ask the Polish to help us remove kebab. Don't worry, my friend.

Do they accept the rapefugees merely for fucking their girls in order to maintain population?

>Japan is going to go into a slump, then they will recover
>The West will maintain "HUUR INFINITE GROWTH" until whites are minorities in their native lands an will be completely destroyed.
>"Do want to turn out like Europe?" becomes a staple of arguments against multiculturalism

You are right senpaitachi. Always look for the source.

We shall remove it, i hope.

Why don't we just kill people when they turn 70 years old? That would provide more economic and population benefits.

Because Japan rejects 99.9% of refugee applications.

Would they accept me, a brown spic that cant speak a word of Japanese and hates Nippons and their culture?

then have some goddamn kids

Even if this did happen, immigrants would likely all be asian.

Didnt the japanese voted agaisnt mass immigration?

IF an alien species with superior technology forced the Japanese to do this, they'd only accept asian females from the asian countries that they don't hate, meaning taiwan. Even then, women only and harems for the nipponese men.

>people who life closest to muslims hate muslims

strange

You mean like how southerners who live close to blacks hate niggers?

>their birth rate issue only gets worse

fuck

im bored of getting my black cock sucked in korea

whats japan like for brothers?

Awesome senpai. You should try it out.

The only reason it's like this is cause there aren't billion of euros spent in the media promoting the muzzies.
Once rai uno and duo start spewing the lies, you'll have mosques everywhere.

>mfw it was two kurds from turkey that applied for asylum "because muh racist turks" in japan that raped the woman
oh wew

boring and overhyped

like dark souls

please let me Immigrate

>to retain its population
How retarded are goverments? These ppl arent Japanese, it doesnt matter you retain the population the Japanese population doesnt retain...

You will only get hate, disgust and curiosity if you step outside Roppongi.

Stay in your quarantine area, women that want to fuck a black dick go to Roppongi, but we don't want you outside of it.

I fucking hate Kurds

>Not seeing the niggers in Kabukicho

You 盲目的 mate ?

good shit

stay afraid white boy

I hope you enjoy having your entire history, culture and disciplined way of life completely demonized and erased in two generations. God damn the Yakuza will have a lot of work now.