Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

skadden.com/insights/trends-chapter-11-filings-venue-and-proposed-reformshttp://www.skadden.com/insights/trends-chapter-11-filings-venue-and-proposed-reforms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He actually has experience in dealing with economics, unlike hillary who has experience in defending child rapists in court.

hes got like 500 successful business and only got 4 bankrupt and 90% of businesses fail so he knows his shit

also sage for bait

>60% of new businesses fail
>Trump started 500 businesses
>4 had to be restructured but still didn't completely fail

Wew lad, you sure showed us.

>4 companies
>Comparable to all the other successes he has had which have contributed to his estimated $10+ billion worth

I'm a #CruzMissile now.

last time I checked he's not the one 20,000,000,000,000 in debt

Why do we fall master bruce?

So we can learn to pick ourselves up again

He isn't a nigger.

Whoever said he was going to "save" the economy?

What is endangering the economy?

>hurr muh hundreds of businesses
>measuring it by number of businesses he filed to open instead of the returns on invested captial
>thinking he actually runs any of those businesses
>thinking restructuring and defaulting are completely different

The more pressing problem is Trump deals exclusively with real estate. He's retarded in anything else.

>Trump deals exclusively with real estate
rly m8?

Sounds like some one doest have an argument....

*someone

Not an argument.

I don't take political advice from a guy that enslaved a bunch of Africans to make chocolate for him

You guys didn't do well. Just saw this shit on kike book. Here's the argument you want to use:

Here is some data presented around the number of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy filings in the United States over time:
skadden.com/insights/trends-chapter-11-filings-venue-and-proposed-reformshttp://www.skadden.com/insights/trends-chapter-11-filings-venue-and-proposed-reforms

In particular there is a nice graph (which is attached) given for Trump-sized public companies (with assets greater than $280 million) filing for bankruptcy. One can see that there is a baseline of about 20 Chapter 11 filings for these companies per year, peaking at ~100 filings at the front end of recessions (the dot-com and banking bubbles), averaging out at ~40 per year (as there are about 800 filings over a 20 year period).

According to the US Census results from 2013, there were around 5.7 million firms in the US. Of those, there are about 9,300 firms that could be considered Trump-sized (a company of 1000+ employees). Assuming this is representative of the number of Trump-sized firms that existed each year since 1994, we have a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy filing rate of 40/9,300= 0.43% per year.

Trump has cited over 500 businesses he is an executive with (which is a cause of concern for a president - as this can create a conflict of interest) as part of his candidacy filings. Let's use this as an assumption of the average number of businesses that he has started that exist at any one time.

At 500 businesses per year, a failure rate of 0.4% per year means you could expect 2 of his businesses to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy PER YEAR. So, based on those assumptions, Trump is batting WELL above the average, considering he has 4 bankruptcies over DECADES.

As for the fraud charges, he may well be guilty, but he hasn't been found guilty yet, and in the United States, we presume innocence, not guilt.

>going bankrupt
>filing bankruptcy
These two things are not what you think they are, OP. But this whole thread is bait anyway.

Except that I gave the appropriate response to the accusation here:I was testing Sup Forums, and even gave the refutation to the accusation (essentially that it was given without context, and that Trump should be filing 2 bankruptcies per YEAR, and only has 4 bankruptcy filings over DECADES.)

>implying I read the thread

I read a few sentences of the OP and that 's all I needed to know.
saged and fuck off

Yes. All his large assests are real estate.
Which part?
>hundreds of businesses part
To start a business all you need is to do the necessary paperwork and get the necessary licences. It is not indicative of how good a businessman he is.
>return on captial
A good businessman is measured by how much he can grow the investment aka the return on captial.
>restructring and defaulting are different
Restructuring and defaulting happens when someone can't meet debt obligations. Restructuring happens when the creditors think the company has a future, so they prolong defaulting in exchange for money, shares of the company et cetera.

How many of those 500 businesses have assests above 280 million?

He doesn't have to.