Mr.Robot Ep.7 ending

god fucking damn it what the fuck was that ''and then I woke up''-piss ending?

we got fight club'd again.

Why did FBI lady survive the shooting in China?

Why EvilCorp lady hasn't found out yet, that someone (fsociety) is using her apartment?

>it was all in his head

into le trash

elliot hanging around a basketball court and the group meetings should have been enough to make it obvious

>Why did FBI lady survive the shooting in China?
because she didn't get shot

plus the strict regiment and his "mother" waking him up in the morning. But what is he in prison for?

>it's literally the "all in his head" thing all over again
>Sup Forums fells for it

uhhhh guys?

or White Rose liked her and ordered not to kill her.

hacking his therapist and her ex
also stealing the dog

>Why did FBI lady survive the shooting in China?
Because Whiterose took an interest in her.

>Why EvilCorp lady hasn't found out yet, that someone (fsociety) is using her apartment?
Because they probably send her fake emails about the repairs taking longer then expected etc., shouldn't be too hard. Also it is very unclear how many time has actually passed in S2 and the chronology of events is also highly questionable.

I was thinking he's in a mental ward after the first episode..

Doesn't Elliot at one point mention to his therapist that he's living with his mom again? She asks him why, and he says that even though she's a cunt, he's still familiar with her or something

we literally called it after the first episode

Who was Ray then? And what was the job Elliot did for him? Did he even had access to a real computer? He must have, he wrote the femtocell exploit, didn't he?

He was a obviously a warden or even higher-up at the prison.

lol fuck off with "we"

Reddit posted about it before it made its way here. Reddit is love. Reddit is life.

and what about the times we saw Ray talking with other people or himself? We also saw him talking with the previous IT guy, inside the latter's home. So was he taking Elliot out? So many questions

So Joanna will fuck that guy over, right?

esmail on suicide watch

>it's a sucker punch episode

and i thought the dream sequence was shitty

the other IT guy wasnt a prisoner, he was an outsider that ray could freely bring into his office at will, he was likely a high ranking member of the guards

Ray was a warden therefore worked for the prison. He had access to anyone and anything.

Elliot's home was just a mask for the visitor center.

>where do you think we are?

What about Angela?

> she recognized the guy who gave her virused CD and forced her to put CD in AllSafe computer
> she found out that fsociety has been fucking with her whole time
> now she hasn't access to EvilCorp confidential data
> she's sitting in a same room with people who killed her mother

what she's gonna do?

if you didn't guess this by the first episode you should just stop breathing right now and find a nice spot to give up in. save us the trouble of finding your body etc.

just disappear desu

she's a wild card

>lol I guess it from the start im so smart

Fuck off. There were no hints towards it beyond the purely circumstantial.

Take your bullshit to reddit.

She's either killing Price at the end or gets raped by him at the Illuminat mansion. I honestly don't see another way out for her.

also
>FBI has her number
>literally no escape route

Her two options are:
1. Suck Phillip Price's dick and wait for him to give her a get out of jail card.

2. (the most likely one) HACK E CORP AND GET EVIDENCE OF NEGLIGENCE IN THE TOXIC GAS LEAK THAT KILLED HER MOTHER fuck yeahhh

I don't get people saying it was all a dream.
He just created a fantasy world to cope with the situation, he was perfectly aware since the start that he was in prison. He just convinced himself it wasn't, that's why he says "I know" when the therapist asks him if he knows he isn't at his moms.

>no hints

the whole first episode is a huge red flag. watch it again and then hate esmail for hitting you over the head with the most obvious twist in television.

or become agent diperros lesbian girlfirend

Or she rats out Fsociety in exchange for leverage to get the gas leak data from Ecorp

I'd love to give the redhead FBI girl the Joanna treatment, if you catch my drift.

>Character is suddenly in another environment
>Has no direct contact with any other main character
>Follows a strict regimen
>Includes discussion support groups and a basketball court
>Almost gets ass raped by a skinhead gang

There were several hints at it. It took me by surprise because I was barely paying attention. But it's obvious some people figured out he was either in a psych ward or prison.

The real question is : Why the fuck is Elliot allowed in a normal prison to begin with ? Regardless of his crimes, he's clearly crazy, barely aware of his own actions and barely aware he's even in prison. Those types of criminals aren't sent to regular federal prisons, they're sent to psych wards for criminally insane.

>Elliot has a routine
>Prisons have a routine
>Therefore Elliot is in prison

I'll admit it's kinda clever and it does make a lot of things make sense, but everything worked without the twist as well. There was no REAL reason to believe something like that.

The only thing that was confusing me was that Darlene/Angela never really contact Elliot, except for Darlene that one time, but I just thought that was to show that it was going over a relatively short timespan.

All of those points have solid explanations from Elliot, though, sans prison. It makes sense either way. It always made sense to me that Elliot seeked out a different environment to get away from his actions in season 1.

No it was a misinterpretation of events. All the people he interacted and events were real. It's just that he was imagining not being in prison.

*thinks about it*

o-oh wow... oh g-gosh~

Darlene, Gideon, Angela all visit him in prison

>no hints
really makes you think

I just thought he checked himself into a mental institution, now its wtf did he do to end up in jail

would bang
>jerked off to her mastubating

>All of those points have solid explanations from Elliot

That's the point, if they didn't have solid explanations, it wouldn't make sense to Elliot himself, if it didn't make sense, his illusion wouldn't work. It's why the weird sitcom episode when he was getting the shit kicked out of him didn't work for Elliot. Because it didn't make any fucking sense, because there was no way to disguise getting the shit kicked out of you (other than letting your other personality take the hits, which he ends up doing).

Also, Elliot was shown to use drugs as escapism before, not change his environment. He tried it with Adderall, not morphine, because he couldn't get his hands on morphine, whereas he easily could before.

Hacking

It's why Ray knew he was good at computers

>watching it with subtitles on nrk nett-tv

Is this show good? I've heard people talk about it but don't know anything about it. What's it about?

he hacked the guy dating krista, thats how ray knew to come to him about the site because he was convicted for hacking

it's about a schizophrenic drug addict hacking the gibson

it's pure kino

Oh yeah I forgot about the parts with Gideon and Angela. But yeah I did think it was strange that they don't see him outside of his house. It didn't make me jump to assume he was in prison, though.

>Calling that a hint
>Expecting me to notice a detail as minute as that

fucker i'm not autistic.

I'm not saying it's a bad twist, i'm just saying it's bullshit if you say it's predictable.

Although, as i'm typing this, the more I think about past events, and the more annoyed i'm getting at myself for not seeing it.

Like, why the fuck would Ray just start talking to a random stranger at a basketball game?

its good watch it now unless you want people to think you're a loser

she's literally perfect.

I guessed it from the first episode of the first season.

But I never thought they'd do it again...

Ohhh shit, that makes sense

I swear people on Sup Forums were screeching "ELLIOT IS IN PRISON" from like the second episode

I was in denial about it but, nah, Sup Forums was right, Elliot was in prison

shit

>she will never piss in my face will giving me this look

>yfw you didn't get to see a gang of men do buttstuff with Elliott

So the first season ecorp hack at the end still happened right? And was Elliott still a part of that then prison after?

I don't think it was for hacking:

1) Darlene said, he had a choice
2) He had under his bed lots of CD trophies of hacked people- for such crimes he wouldn't had choice of not going to jail

Bars on the windows
Every visit on one desk on opposite sides
Daily outdoor activity
Suddenly loads of black people
One phone call
Cell like bedroom
No interaction with mother.

It wasn't "obvious" but after season 1 anyone actually paying attention to the show would have noticed.

>6 episodes of elliot literally spending all of his time in 4 locations with no access to cellphones or computers outside of rays "office" and every time someone visits him its at his kitchen table and the only phonecall he ever makes is on a corded prison style phone isnt enough of a hint

>tfw your boipussy is safe for another week at least

does anybody else think Mr. Robot is lying to Elliot about what happened to Tyrell?

I don't trust Mr. Robot one bit and it seems like he's "protecting" Elliot again

haha yeah forgot about the corded phone, it's so obvious.

it's sad that esmail thinks he needs a big twist now every season, that's going to run the show into the ground fast

There has been a scene every episode where a different character has come across the outside effects of the hack. Angela saw the dumpster fires this ep and her co-worker remarked on the anti-E Corp protesters outside the window.

There's also a running-gag about the Wall Street Bull's testicles which I find pretty amusing.

There are hints, but as I said, it's all circumstantial

It just made it seem like what was happening was on a fairly short time frame.

It was only when Elliot returned to the basketball court after the business with Ray this episode that I thought was weird.

>fucker i'm not autistic.

>watching a psychological thriller praised for it's carefully devised plot lines
>not paying attention to details
>not investing your brain power to try to figure shit out on your own
>not discussing said thriller with other viewers

You might not be autistic, but you probably suffer from Down syndrome.

You should be watching other kind of stuff, user.

sometimes weeks pass between shots, i've seen it happen like 4 times this season. most obvious one was this week when he's in church meeting and doesn't have scars on his face anymore

But elliot went to prison after that went down right? And we don't know exactly what he's in prison for?

It's finally getting interesting.

What did white rose send to Eliot?

got him out of prison

>people arguing over what happened

Isn't it fucking obvious that everything shown still happened just within the context of Elliot being in prison? Ray is a prison warden or something like that, Angela and Gideon made visitor appointments etc.

>that hindsight bias

it's the last time, he promised
but if you didnt see this one coming then idk m8..

>What's she gonna do

Eventually stumble upon ECorp's connection to the Dark Army and get killed.

I'm like 4 episodes behind.

Whats Tyrell's situation?
Dead like whats been assumed with the popcorn stuff?
Still unknown?

Not sure why people are mad about these twists.
Its first off impossible to give people the slip in this day and age of internet culture where anything and everything can be easily analyzed. Specifically if its these kinds of twists, not shocking sudden death kind of shit.

The way they handle them is what makes it good. Its not really the twist itself, its the interactions and the gut feeling that you're right while you're on edge just waiting for the answer.

>we don't know exactly what he's in prison for?
did you forget when he hacked the guy dating krista and stole his dog?

you cant actually legally do that.

she specifically tells her boss that the second gunman had her cornered and decided to kaplow himself. she was spared by whiterose for a reason

true but if anyone suspected him of doing the hack they would be investigating that and wouldnt've let his sister see him in prison.

Tyrell was the only fall guy for the hack.

Elliot's just in for something petty. Most probably hacking therapist (which he confessed to her late last season) like some user suggested.

Mr. Robot says he's dead. But we haven't seen solid evidence and he's not the most trustworthy guy...

what the fug are you doing here

If he didn't see him die, he's not dead

>even if we did see him die, we can't be sure he's dead

Like I said before, there was no real evidence of him being in prison besides the circumstantial.

To assume it would have been pretty far fetched.

Sure, that was obvious this episode, that was when I started to realise something was up.

The most frustrating thing is I've been in these threads since the start of the season and have not seen anyone claim that Elliot's been in prison. Everyone thought Ray or Joey Badass was imaginary. Only know are fancy screenshots with tell-tale details being circled cropping up.

>Eventually stumble upon ECorp's connection to the Dark Army and get killed.

uh
>Eventually stumble upon ECorp's connection to the Dark Army and get saved by elliot and bff whiterose

fans were predicting this at least 3-4 episodes ago

I am so happy that I bailed after the last episode. Fucking Esmail totally ruined the show, what a self-indulgent moron.

I am glad that it will almost definitely not get renewed for another season. What a directionless mess.

Someone please post the Webum
You know wich one

Everyone calls the "twists" from a mile away: The show

Nah.

Elliot said that he "created perfect loop"- he put himself in jail. Darlene confirmed that.
Probably he did some shitty crime to be locked down for half a year or something

reminder that esmail bamboozled us with the confession thing, when elliot says "i shot him" we are led to believe hes referring to tyrell because he asked about him in the previous scene but in reality he actually means is his mr robot persona had tyrell shoot the old black hacker and is saying "i shot him" because he accepts that mr robot is a part of him now

why he had him shot i dont know yet

Most likely hacking Krista's fuckbuddy and stealing his dog. At the end of season 1, he straight up tells her "I've already gone to the police".

It got renewned for another season yesterday actually

buy her nice things and make babby?

the loop refers to elliots routine to help him avoid mr robot taking over

>Probably he did some shitty crime to be locked down for half a year or something

like hacking someone and stealing their dog?

you understand thats literally illegal and not just like getting a traffic ticket right? Like hacking another persons personal PC is a convictable offense

>Elliot has a routine
>Prisons have a routine
>Therefore Elliot is in prison
not even memeing here, but the obvious clue was the unusual proportion of black people

And don't forget to marry her
Also, Vera fucking when?

Yeah, that's true. I just assumed it was because he became friends with Badass and so met all his friends.

Literally no one caught the Seinfeld guy twist. Not one person.

the obvious clue was the basketball court
and the book burning tranny

just can't figure out what the dog was supposed to be. do american prisons have guard dogs?

Shayla > Di Pierro > Joanna > Elliot's flasback mom > Angela > Darlene