I need to do some gay presentation, about anything that has to do with germany, suggestions?

I need to do some gay presentation, about anything that has to do with germany, suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

robotsrule.us/picohitlers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Berlin wall

Do it about the jewish bolshevik revolution of 1918. At the end ask if anybody still thinks jews dindu nuffin.

Holocaust

Cologne rapes

Pretty good

Talk about the band Lilliput. And post moar of this tasty trap

Well you could talk about the holocaust, and the amount of money the human lives were worth.
Hitler was explicitly and compare these with current crysis like the economical crysis.

Some information about this:
robotsrule.us/picohitlers.html

hitler

Anne Frank was an inside job.

No joke, start a thread on Sup Forums. People will give you plenty of reading material.

bernd das brot

the golden age of Germany, do about art, music, architecture, night clubs, womens improving roles

This.
I'm german, trust me, he's a national symbol. Every night my family gathers around the TV and we watch "Kika Nachtprogramm". A very important part of german culture, but actually not very well known by anyone outside of Germany.

more of your pic? that is a boy where I would suck his dick...

more of him/her or sauce

Ich liebe Bernd das Brot :) und ich bin 23

Bernd das Brot, of course.

How hitler did nothing wrong

Benrd das Brot is amazing.

But if you want some serious content, go for, idk, refugee stuff, right wing nationalists being on the rise (AfD), or the Volkswagen-affair/scandal, i.e. they manipulated emission data (which went even overseas as VW saw many charges coming from America).

Do a paper explaining why ze garmans like piss sex so much.
Then spend all-night falling to Betty, kthy and Annette.

... that city that is the hometown of the cuckoo clock ?