Anyone with an overbite? Does it cause speech problems on you?

Anyone with an overbite? Does it cause speech problems on you?

Always thought it was weird, no

Ive got an underbite and causes speech problems. Guess it could be the same for some overbites.

You must look so fucking dumb

No it's just uncomfortable. And I grind my teeth alot when i sleep.

>u must look so fucking dumb
Meh its different but not too bad, theres an 11mm between by bottom and top teeth but ive turned 18 so my surgery is this year

this

It doesn't affect my speech. My overbite is pretty noticable too

I have to say good luck with the surgery then.

Yesth

Amen. Gets worse as you age.

Yeah. I can thtill talk and thyit. My typing ith fucking horrible though.

I do, and no. Only noticable thing about it is I push my jaw out when I smoke or kiss, so after a long day the muscles hurt.

Cheers fam, been waiting years for it, ive heard bad results about NHS doing thought (UKfag) so i went with the private option, hopefully its abit better.

Guy in my class has one. Speaks like a retard.

I find it feels worse when i drink. But that doesn't stop me

R8 my overbite. What should I do? I'm already getting braces to fix my gap next week.

Not that I know of, but I never knew it's why I have no jaw. I wish I knew about the issue sooner, but braces for almost 4 years now (first ortho fucked up) and then surgery early next year that I'm terrified about

I overbite..gives me a slight lisp..that's it

It's not too bad.

do you think it's correctable with speech therapy/diction lessons?

i have a 70% overbite, makes me sound british

Is it worse than this one?

I think just paying attention to what you say may even help

I have quite an overbite, and I have speech that is concise enough to be a narrator.

Funny thing is, I actually want to be a narrator. What's why I worry about my overbite. Thank you for the answer.

yeah, I whistle whenever I say "s" sound

>overbite
wut
front teeth are supposed to touch tips?
thats fucking retarded.
my teeth align perfectly with each other with my bottom front teeth perfectly tucked behind the top ones
theres like a 1cm gap in my mouth if i make my front teeth touch tips

also no, my speech isnt affected by this

forgot pic

Dude, those are some nice looking teeth.

Thanks man

I have an overbite. Don't have any speech problems, although I do have more dental wear because of it.

hoping for the best, user. got an underbite too and my surgery is scheduled for this summer. sucks to have fucked up teeth

Just figured out i have an overbite, and recently i stutter rarely but thats mostly bcz of weed