Idk if any of you from b remember Brandon Mills but I'll give you a quick summary

Idk if any of you from b remember Brandon Mills but I'll give you a quick summary
>Boy meets girl
>Falls in love
>Girl takes advantage bully's him to become popular
>Boy kills himself
This happened back in 2011 he was 26
mydeathspace.com/article/2011/07/08/Brandon_Mills_(26)_committed_suicide_using_a_plastic_bag_and_helium
Idk why the woman only know as Clare hasn't been attacked yet but that's what today is for
I'm putting the screencap of the post and everything I've already gathered but I can't do this alone from new Mexico
>We must come together and avenge our Sup Forumsrother

Other urls found in this thread:

m.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=william-brandon-mills&pid=150854682&referrer=0&preview=false
m.legacy.com/guestbooks/dfw/guestbook.aspx?n=William-Brandon-Mills&pid=150854682
m.legacy.com/guestbooks/dfw/guestbook.aspx?n=William-Brandon-Mills&pid=150854682#sthash.wp9rsqI0.dpuf
m.legacy.com/guestbooks/dfw/guestbook.aspx?n=william-brandon-mills&pid=150854682&view=entry&page=2#EntriesTop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the screencapped post read it for clues

At this moment I believe that this story transpired mostly in Arlington Texas. I think Oakwood Academy is the highschool Brandon went to but I could be wrong. I'm thinking if we dive deep enough into records there we can find Clare's real name and track her down from there

m.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=william-brandon-mills&pid=150854682&referrer=0&preview=false
This has more names and references for Brandon any of you familiar with these places?

Oakwood Academy might be more of a preschool but we can probably still work from there

If we look up high-schools in the Arlington area we get plenty of results. If we get enough manpower here we can go through em all

Ohohoh, this gonn be good nigga. Put me in the screencap if something interesting happen

bumping and lurking
this is our time, we must avenge him

I called Oakwood Academy but I didn't get anything good to go off of. They said they've owned the place for the past 18 years maybe his record was deleted

I've always read this history in feels thread and I thought that this was just fiction, the poor lad was just the biggest beta of all time(even tho I'm a beta myself but this is just sad), we must avenge our fallen bro

PERSONAL
ARMY
THREAD

Fuck off, why this would be a personal army request

Phylicia Tatum, Euless, Texas
This woman says on the obituary page that she knew Brandon from Oakwood Academy
Can anyone look her up and get some info? Definitely try to get Clare's name

>>>>We must come together and avenge our Sup Forumsrother

try again next time

Doubles speak the truth, you are going great user. Keep working

I'm not even the same user

For justice nigger! For justice! We need to find this Clare bitch and make her sorry for what she did to a HUMAN BEING
>If you don't want to help we don't need you
>If no one wants to help I'll do it myself and you can all watch me
>As human being who feels compassion I owe this man my efforts to avenge his death

Newfaggotry is off the charts

So im kinda busy or i would help you guys out but why dont yall pose as a student from harvard doing a study on the effects of bullying and ask his parents who the bitch is. Just saying might be a lil bit quicker.

Dies in May, makes the post in October. Check the dates you fags.

>anyone who disagrees with my opinion is a newfag reeee

honestly why not die

Double dubs speak the only truth,I'm not even from the states but I'm gonna bump this shit to keep the thread going

m.legacy.com/guestbooks/dfw/guestbook.aspx?n=William-Brandon-Mills&pid=150854682
This link of obituary comments could be a gold mine of people who knew Brandon does anyone know the best way to get in contact with them?

It's not my opinion you faggot, it's a known sign of newfaggotry confusing a personal army request and a genuine and a reasonable request
>Just die

So the girl's name is Clare or did he put out a pseudonym? This is pretty depressing, I'm committed to seeing this through.

May 09, 2011
Brandon and I both graduated from Oakwood Academy 9 years ago today. I went to Oakwood for five years (8th-12th grade) and he was there the whole time, I think since the school was started. I was looking forward to seeing him along with everyone else at the reunion we're planning. Wish we could go back to those days at school for a little while. We'll all miss him.
Laura Orges, Watauga, Texas
- See more at: m.legacy.com/guestbooks/dfw/guestbook.aspx?n=William-Brandon-Mills&pid=150854682#sthash.wp9rsqI0.dpuf
This message confirms that Oakwood is a highschool
Are these people making shit up? Or am I looking at the wrong Oakwood that is clearly a preschool?

Brandon Mills sounds like a faggot. No shit she broke up with him.

DIAF OP.

He was so beta he allowed a girl to talk him into killing himself? Score 1 for the good guys

You were your father's and my pride and joy. God blessed us with you.I love you and miss you so much.....you were my rock...I do not know what I will do without you. I already miss our Saturday lunches at Angelo's....our Sunday talks...our phone calls on your way home from work....I could always depend on you to give me words of wisdom or just your standard smirk and "Mom" You were my buddy, my confidant and best friend.....I love you always and dearly miss you.
Mom
Tawana Mills, Haltom City, Texas
- See more at: m.legacy.com/guestbooks/dfw/guestbook.aspx?n=william-brandon-mills&pid=150854682&view=entry&page=2#EntriesTop
This is Brandons mother, the date says 2011 is it possible to look her up off of that?

HE WAS WEAK

You didn't even read the screencap nigger

I got this photo off of the obituary posted by Caroline Loveless, NRH, Texas
She said she knew him in highschool
Still not getting the highschool name
I'm going to call Oakwood back up and check

Oakwood fucking closed now I can't call, shit

I'm going to try to look up his mom next wish me luck

C'mon faggots we need some closure

Tawana Sue Terry Mills

Relatives:
Bobby J Mills
Emmett M Mills
Iva L Mills
Linda Arlene Mills
Rachel Nicole Mills
Locations:
Haltom City, Texas 76148
Keller, Texas 76248
Keller, Texas 76244
I think I found her
Checkmate is taking forever to see these fucking records I'll keep you posted

>26 year old kills himself over some girl

Who gives a shit? If he's that beta than it's clearly not her fault

Y'all better bump this shit I'm not about to have all my work here get 404ed

Read the screen cap ya silly nigger

I read enough. It's not like they had kids together or she was his wife. Fucking pussy went full retard over one cunt. He doesn't deserve revenge, he played himself.

Smfh checkmate wants my credit card but I'm too much of a Jew. Next site I guess

Well fuck ya then cunt

I'm not getting anything through facebook

I'm going to try to look him up through tarrant county college

Bumping this shit, we have made an advance faggots. We are so close, now how about ideas on how to make our move, like the exposure in her media or what

I fucking did all this shit for fucks sake, I ain't getting no help here. I was thinking everyone would help me out but I forgot that b just wants to jerk off to traps

Smfh everything in Arlington is fucking closed now I can't get a phone call through to anything

I'm doing my best to keep the thread going, I'm not even from the states so it's all I can do, I wish I could do more but I don't know what else to do

I might just say fuckit look up Clare first-name in Arlington and try to find a bunch of bitches that might be her

Thanks guy

Alright niggas let's make Sup Forums great again and let's find that cunt

No problemo my friend, gonna keep this shit alive so you can make you work in finding something useful

Check linkedin accounts around the Arlington area

Already tried

I think I'm gonna try to look up school records maybe I can find something with him graduating find a highschool and find Clare from that highschool.
I don't think I can find or get in contact with his mother or friends from the memorial site

That sounds good user, godspeed

Anyone lurking?

I think the highschool might be oakridge instead of Oakwood I'm going to look further on this
I should have started earlier so I could call these places but fuck I guess I'll make a shot from here

Well boys I think I've hit the brick wall I was anticipating and I can't move from here. It hurts to give up but living in new Mexico and limited only to research through phone calls and the internet I don't have the resources to finish this. I'm going to make a shot looking up Clare's in Arlington and try to put a list of likely subjects together and post that. Anyone that wants to finish this, my research is here for you to use

>> You're acting like there's not ever any newfags on 4cuck. Especially Sup Forums. Please tell me at least one user on here that isn't a newfag.

Try calling Tiffany Rene Houser
At the following

Aight I got all the Clare's in Arlington on Facebook let's see if I can find some likelys here

Oh shit we got phone numbers? I thought we were done we can do this shit now

This atrocious cunt lives in MY home town of fuck that cunt

I just reread his posy we got to do this fuck clare

Mothers phone numbers
(817) 656-0385 Landline
(512) 787-6866

Are you in Arlington ATM?

wait, he would of graduated high school in 2003, kills self in 2011, post said all that shit happened 1 year ago, i feel like were missing something

I'll take a shot at the cell wish me luck boys I'll try to get clares name first then the highschool and whatever I can from there

why the fuck would i avenge some faggot who chased a girl for years despite being relentlessly bullied by her over and over again. She even told him this on facebook. I have no sympathy for the pussy killing himself

It's an old post someone dug up and I saw it

The cell isn't a number for her

Landlines disconnected

We're running out of trails

Going back during the weekend, I live there but I work in Houston

yea but im just confused cause he must of made the OP in 2011, saying that the high school stuff happened a year ago? am i missing something?

Bump

We can guess she's still in Arlington saying he said she was still around even after they graduated

All the numbers are disconnected

If this post dies you could possibly revive it by digging up some public records while you're in town and posting them. If not we understand

Lets do this Shit Boys

avenge our fallen Sup Forumsrother!

Maybe if we find his childhood home we could get in touch with his mother

Her name is Tawana Sue Terry Mills
The numbers we got were disconnected

Well if we find the address we may be able to get in touch with her local sheriffs office for the new number

What's the end game here....?

Get clare to kill herself.
And lulz

Mainly let her know he actually had friends in us but lulz are important too

Here are all of the addresses and numbers I can find for the mom.

Well shit we can always mail her something right?

I'm glad to see some people taking justice on Clare.

The po box means she may have been in an apartment at the time

The picture in the screen cap is obviously Facebook but the fucker censored it for some bullshit reason. I'm going to try harder or find these accounts

Maybe we can find a wall dedicated to him but I doubt it mainly due to him making an account shortly before his passing

Uncensor this and end this madness!!

Aw shit you mean some people are bad? Well better kill myself then. What a pussy.

Dammit Brandon we need some leads my man