CELEB THREAD RETURNS

CELEB THREAD RETURNS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eA9QQZ6-LHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd love to see some Rosanna pansino

Y E S

Is this the /jerk off to Alison/ edition?

If it is I'm leaving.

She's so adorable

I'm saving myself for GLOW actually.

no it's not

By all means good sir.

There's two celeb threads, this isn't good.

It definitely could be.

Inka's friend from last thread, if you're here..

Those photos on private profiles you mentioned.. Are they any better than the usual stuff she posts on Insta?

Or for when her nudes leak. Whichever comes first.

user's saving himself, CUTE!

too much samefagging here

Who is her?

Who was posting the c crazy cute redhead?

I tried saving myself but she's just too tempting.

is the user dumping inka pics in the last thread lurkin by chance??

What did he mean by THIS?!

I'm here.
Also, checked!

how did you save photos from reos site in such high quality?

What do you think I meant?
She's a little tease.

I'm at work rn but when I get home I'm definitely going to jerk off to allison

Are you Inka's friend? Or some other user?

>click on the image, the floating image will open
>right click open image in new tab
>check the url in the new tab, there are two ".jpg" or ".png"
>delete everything after the first "jpg" or "png"
>hit enter

im here
some are pretty good, but most are alright
a recent one in lingere/fur got posted but got deleted

She's an extremely attractive Jewess, I certainly can't blame her.

me
inkas friend

hnnngggg those soles

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I love that she's such a little tease.
But it does make it very hard to post or discuss her without giving in to temptation, so to speak.

Damn. Did you save it by any chance? Is there something you could share? if not here, then in private? I'd love to have some Inka pics not everyone on the Internet has haha

Lovin the swimmies

There's probably a joke about "wetness" in there somewhere.

Post some rare pics of alisons belly button.

she is topless in a tv series called GLOW

>Her face when she finds out you enjoy lactation.

You do know there are actual fappening pics of her getting fucked, right?

I like the way you think user

I like it wet

I just made a vola if you want an easier way to share inka pics.

/r/c1rc8n14

It's so good to have the confirmation of this. But I'm going to wait for the show itself before fapping to it, I think.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice is a very b-beautiful woman a-and I'm a-a very lucky m-man to have h-her... P-Please d-do n-not b-b-be jealous a-at my Leprechaunal fortunes... I-I'm n-not s-such a-a bad bole-leggerist...I-It's n-not m-my fault she p-paid a-attentions t-to my deceivings, flatteries and s-s-swing-bolts... N-Now she c-cannot e-escape m-me e-even i-if she knows th-the t-truth... Her f-fans a-are furious a-at m-me: s-some desiring t-to w-weed m-me i--in the back stoop o-or local r-riverary... And a-all m-my friends w-want all o-of a-a sudden t-to invite u-us t-to their p-parties, o-obviously t-to s-seduce/bang h-her b-behind m-my back...

I'd like to get her wet.

Holy shit Sup Forums is moving extremely fast it seems. 3 minutes and it's already on page 6.

Oh you know she's already there before you even walk through the front door.

Join in

another day without killing yourself? You're so brave

youtu.be/eA9QQZ6-LHM

Probably something like this to greet you as you walk into the bedroom.

>my deceivings
>she c-cannot e-escape
Uhhh...

You just KNOW she has a smooth purple dildo she uses to work herself up for when you get home.

You just KNOW.

Mmmm not bad but I could do with her wearing a little less even. Her choice though.

F-Forgive m-me g-good s-sir b-but Vic w-wouldn't a-approve; sh-she l-likes p-poor o-ole m-me too m-much n-now t-to s-see harm c-come by and cl-close the d-door... You a-and m-me w-we m-must n-now c-consider h-her w-will i-in th-this m-matter-just... A-And sh-she w-would b-be shocked i-if sh-she h-heard wh-what y-you j-just s-said: w-would p-probably h-h-hate y-you...

>tfw she is mad cause you didn't buy her ice cream

Well whatever happens she's not staying clothed for very long anyway. So it's all good, right?

>You just KNOW she has a smooth purple dildo she uses to work herself up for when you get home.
Oh, I can see it. Maybe she's even still slowly fucking herself with it as you walk in, just to make sure she has your full attention.

no need to respond, I couldn't possible force myself to read more than 5 words of that retard shit you type. Just amazed at your self control thus far

>just to make sure she has your full attention.
I can certainly see that working, especially if she were sliding it in and out nice and slow so it was obvious she was only working herself up and not going for the full thing, that would be our job.

>Just amazed at your self control thus far

Yeah, just flicking over it now. I think it was maybe annoying at one point? The silly cunt.

If she smokes, she pokes.

YESSS my Queen.

I mean A Hathaway will always be my true Queen but she is a very close second.

Well of course, that much goes without saying. She'd be laid back on the bed, legs spread and just gently sliding it in and out, and as you approached she'd look up with that lusty fire in her eyes. It'd be a great moment.

Really hoping those leaks drop soon.

Hathaway is nice. She certainly has a much more liberal approach to showing off her boobs than Alison does, which is very nice. Although like I said before, I do enjoy the way Alison teases.

Me too

Won't be too much longer. Less than a month before she shows a little more than she has before. This is her face when she catches you peekin.

But she likes it.

It's becoming very hard not to fap thinking of that.

Do you ever service her armpits? Lick the sweat off them and feel the stubble on your tongue?

Yeah I'm very excited for GLOW. I can't imagine I'll even be the only person watching it just to fap to her.
And, of course, we know she loves it, don't we? That's why she's such a tease, after all. I think she gets off on it.

But we haven't even gotten on to the part where she slowly pulls her dildo out of her, puts it to one side, and drags you down onto the bed, mounting you hungrily and clawing at your clothes.

Woman with a body likes hers deserves to be nude more.

What's happening to Emilia?

fags

alison-b DOT COM SLASH gallery /thumbnails.php?album= topn

Sometimes I think she ought to just be naked all the time, really.
That makes me wonder, though. We know her tits are out in GLOW, but is topless as far as she'll go? I'd like to get to see her bare ass, as well.

food, i'd still marry her though

Imagine her pulling the dildo out with a loud popping sound, putting her legs together and moving them both over to one side of her then using the dildo to tease and slide just barely inside her slit looking at you and waiting for you to get your straining hard on out and slide it in between her pink lower lips.

It's possible she could show more in the leaks but until those are out we have no way of knowing sadly. :(

shes getting fucking hotter...

What's hot about a chubby whale?

I remember how greatly this picture used to elate me until the preview picture of her in it got out and now I can't believe how much it gets my blood flowing.

....well there is the blowhole

>implying you wouldn't

Well, now we're talking. You'd have to tease her a little first, obviously. Give her a taste of her own medicine, so to speak. Just rub the tip gently along the entrance of her wet little cunt, only ever so slightly penetrating, until she's moaning hungrily, desperately, and neither of you can stand the teasing anymore. And then...

I'm starting to lose faith as far as her leaks ever actually being released. Unless they drop around the same time as GLOW starts. That timing wouldn't surprise me.