Looks like an XL in girls kek

oh my god

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE FAT HOG

This is a joke right? Please let this be a joke

>XL Womens = XL Men size

Wow. What a fucking joke.

I'd smash.

what is sexual dimorphism

it's the joys of not deleting your retarded liberal friends from facebook, you get to see gems like this that they share

>80,000 shares
hope for humanity:

lost

>Women are smaller framed than men
>Clothing for women reflects this with a size scale that starts lower
>This is somehow sexism
>Measuring women by a male standard isn't
Me am not Bizarro! Me am Superman!

>having a facebook
Free yourself user

They could be sharing it to laugh at the moron.

His parents probably killed themselves at their failure.

Just cut off his balls already.

really

i don't keep a profile picture, everything private, never post

only use it to keep in touch with dumb lazy nigger family/friends who think email is obsolete

>Penn state
Jej

>that landwhale
>curvy

wew lad

>Helping her clean
>literally, shut up

Whats with the aggression here?

>Wow that woman is hot total 10/10. What size clothes does she wear? Wait, it's XL? She's a total pig 0/10 would not even look at!

Yeah no, no one cares what size clothes a woman wears, if she's a whale, you can tell even if she's somehow managed to squeeze into a size small dress.

It's almost like an average sized guy is supposed to be way larger then an average sized girl...

Fucking normalizing obesity.

>XL

What happened to numbers? Are those just pants?

> What are phenotypes?

How these people don't die from accidentally chugging drain fluid is beyond me.

I am LITERALLY mad right now

ITS ALMOST LIKE MEN ARE LARGER THAN WOMEN

Is he retarded?

Omg, what a pussy!! He only gets ugly fatties because no hot woman in their right man would deal with a fucking beta manlet like him. Sorry bro, she's STILL and ALWAYS will be a fat fucking landwhale!!! Ugh, so fucking disgusting. I DESPISE fat people. The fat lifestyle is just a disgusting, low self esteem way to live. Fucking nasty.

>One Million Vaginas

Uhh, what?

I mean, he does realise how much room is left right, the whaleus maxifattimus would have that skintight, he's slightly taller.

>Larger clothes will always fit smaller people

He knows he isn't masculine and his sane side is making him defensive about it.

>one million vaginas

What a cuck

No, the other way around. Pants go from 0 to like 14 and shirts and dresses go from xs to XL- unless you're buying more expensive stuff, then they use numbers.

>this is why men drive up to women and yell 'fat hog!'

KEK. Reminds me of a time me and my cousin finished watching The Hangover and shouted 'VEEEEEEEEEGAAASSSS'. One chick flipped us off cause she thought i yelled FATASS kek

That's one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read and his girlfriend is a fat lump of shit.