How do I get my younger brother to be interested in games that aren't CoD...

How do I get my younger brother to be interested in games that aren't CoD? Literally all he plays is CoD and CoD zombies, on top of that, he watches CoD streams for Zombies. I know kids have their interests and stuff but he literally spends his money on nothing other than CoD. I've tried presenting him with other games but the only thing I could get him remotely interested in was NUNS4 because I let him win. I've never met a kid with a sole interest in just one game before.

Get that bitchy kid a NES

Tickle his gooch with some csgo

Kids love NES

Shrinky dink his way into some Fallout 4

Bro, I showed him Fallout 3 and how to get out of the Vault but he didn't even bother going back to get out of it.

Rustle his Jimmies with some Tetris

Rape him

Second this, you're gonna have to rape him OP

Sounds like your brother is too far gone. Try showing him fallout 3 or 4. If he doesn't defect, kill him.

Show him battlefield 4

CoDfags don't have the mental capability of battlefield 4

Wait until he's not 12 anymore

When they learn you can actually fly helicopters and such it normally switches them or they become TDM cancer players

take away his platform for playing cod on and give him a PC than can run good games. Might take a while but he will start learning on his own. That is literally it.

Get him some good couch co-op. There's an old NES game called Frottage Cottage that I liked. The graphics on another game called Lemon Party are dated but it's worth a look also.

+1
Lemon Party was my favorite game as a kid.

Kid likes what he likes get off his dick and let him figure shit out on his own.

He doesn't want your "help"

On an average day I chop my balls off and die

I answered to the wrong fucking thread.
To you I'd say: lead by example. Your little brother might be retarded, that's something you must accept. Try to be the best big bro you can. Also don't die young, that would scar him.