"New Study on Drug Use Confirms What Black People Have Been Saying This Whole Time"

yahoo.com/news/study-drug-confirms-black-people-151000538.html

White pigs BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajph.org).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is fucking stupid. Now go into drug use amount versus drug abuse.

>"New Study on Drug Use Confirms What Black People Have Been Saying This Whole Time"

That niggers only get arrested for drugs so much because they're fucking retarded and use drugs openly in public with the police around?

>The research found that whites were more than 30 times likely to have cocaine-use disorder, 50 times more likely to develop opiate-use disorder, and 18 times more likely have PCP-use disorder than blacks.

ok so whites do it more
the more important question

why can't niggers maintain composure when high in a social situation?

Wow so the ones that get the most money are more able to abuse drugs?

Wow what a shock. Totally thought poorfags did more drugs than rich people.

>don't include crack in your made up category of "hard drugs"

OMG DID U NO THAT BLAX DON'T DO HARD DRUGS U GAIZ?!?

>blacks do cheap drugs, whites do expensive drugs

HOL UP

It's probably lumped in with cocaine.

>Females had significantly higher odds of opiate-, amphetamine-, and sedative-use disorder.

>We recruited a stratified random sample of 1829 youths at intake to the Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center in Chicago, Illinois, between November 20, 1995, and June 14, 1998, who were awaiting the adjudication or disposition of their case. The Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center is used for pretrial detention and for offenders sentenced for less than 30 days. To ensure adequate representation of key subgroups, we stratified our sample by sex, race/ethnicity (African American, non-Hispanic White, Hispanic, other), age (10 to 13 years or ≥14 years), and legal status (processed in juvenile or adult court). The sample included 1172 males and 657 females; 1005 African Americans, 296 non-Hispanic Whites, 524 Hispanics, and 4 other race/ethnicity; mean age, 14.9 years (Table A, available as a supplement to the online version of this article at ajph.org). Face-to-face structured interviews were conducted at the detention center in a private area, most within 2 days of intake.

>dindus claim they dindu nuffin
>in other news, North Korea reiterated their claim to rulership of the world and "all girl asses"

>To our knowledge, this is the first study of delinquent youths to document that SUDs during young adulthood differ markedly by sex, race/ethnicity, and substance abused. Drug-use disorders such as cocaine, hallucinogen or PCP, opiate, amphetamine, and sedatives were rare among African Americans, but prevalent among non-Hispanic Whites. Marijuana-use disorder was the most prevalent SUD during most of young adulthood, and more common among males than females. However, 12 years after baseline, alcohol-use disorder surpassed marijuana-use disorder.

And probably 50times less likley to be caught because we arent retards whp brag about or carry around are used substance. I used to have a opiod problem and was popping oxy and morph alot. Only time i would have them on me is after i bought them from someone i knew back then. I would then put them in my stash spot up behind my tire i had welded a little metal box thing. And once home i would take them out after pulling into my garage. I would only use on my days off and never drive under the influence. I never got caught only reason i stopped is because i realised drugs are retarded. Quit cold turkey no issues

Satan giving advice on drug use

>blacks so fucking stupid that they publicly do drugs and advertise to the police through culture that they are doing drugs
>complain that they get busted more than any other group for drugs

ok

I've done a ton of different drugs, and I'm glad I did. It's made me change for the better. And I'm not as curious as before. Yes, I'm a former heroin addict and have been clean for almost 2 years now. And it's a good feeling.

>"Researchers studied more than 1800 delinquent youth and followed their lives through their late 20s. "We found that African-Americans are less likely than other racial/ethnic groups to abuse hard drugs," Teplin said. "Yet, African-Americans are disproportionately incarcerated for drug
crimes."

I see more white crackheads and meth-heads than any other race. On the other hand the only people i see dealing hard drugs is definitely black people
doing the drug is stupid and you fuck yourself up. selling it however is gonna give you plenty of time in prison.

not clicking the link, but i imagine its about hard drugs.

note the street prices of the drugs mentioned.

and despite whites using harder drugs more, the crime rates are still what they are

>tfw whites high as kite still behave more civilized than sober niggers

Here, have a cig and concentrate your efforts on researches instead of 'studies', also there's kinda difference between use and abuse.

>grew up in rural AR
>meth-heads kept to themselves
>never once saw meth
>lived in St Louis for a year
>was offered crack by a nigger the first month

lets do a study to find out why all the whites are dumb enough to smoke meth and crack and why black people just dont give a shit and want to make a quick buck selling god knows what to some idiot whos gonna smoke it.

all yahoo is doing is trying to pull the race card again.