Your son tells you he is transgender.

You have to chose /pol.

neither
>You have to chose /pol.
No I don't, fuck you.

+1

No I don't, fuck you

Black guy

You can't pay some hobos to kill the transgender.

At least if my son is a fag he's not bringing other degenerates into the world

transgender. At least he doesn't spawn nigglets

Transgender son

or your son comes home with a black girl....

It'd be a lot easier to kill a nigger than kill my own son.

I'll take a transgendered son desu.

Both. None of us here are actually racist right? I for one am glad to be progressive in a world filled with racism and bigotry.

>Reply

Tell my daughter she's a nigger lover, call my son a faggot.

>or your son comes home with a black girl....

seriously? who in their right mind would do this

Feed them both cyanide.

doesn't matter, either way there will be one round less in my magazine.

There are good black guys but there are no good trannies.

lightskin or dark skin or shadow mode?

Tranny means the bloodline has ended and you can move on to other projects.
Black guy means you might have to take care of your daughter and her kid once that black guy breaks her heart and face. They always boomerang back to their parents once they realize they made a mistake.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Choose?Niggers die,Period.My son? hmm,Slap that little fuck,then explain to him how to be a man.Still doesn't listen? Disown it.

Fuck her in front of him and thank the kid for prepping the bull beforehand.

I'll take the tranny son.
Best case: you can fix him with therapy
Worst case: fucktoy

This is why I'm having as many children as possible, for nearly the same reason as people used to:

>People used to have many children because a good number of their kids would die before adulthood

>Now people will have many children because a good number of their kids will become shameful before adulthood

Focus all the love on the kids who don't rebel against their dear ol' daddy, don't date unkempt niggers (I would accept one who dates an upstanding black who I personally approve of, which is no many of them. Besides, good young men are in short supply nowadays I will have other kids to have white grandkids from anyways), don't choose to be faggots or trannies, and don't vote democrat

I should have at least some kids who don't become disgraces, and the other ones will be cut off from the family so they don't influence the others, and won't receive any inheritance lol

I'd rather have a transgender son than a nigger grandkid

Nigger, I can just follow him home to the ghetto and shoot him
Can't do the same with a white son of your's

Daughter comes home with a black guy.
This is a problem that can easily be solved.

By moving.

Stop sniveling at the white man's feet pedro. Lord donald will come for you soon.

Transgender kid anyday

One you go black, you can't go back vs. some phase he'll regret

Tranny kid, easier to fix.

If she brings the nigger home, it means she's already fucked it. ruined.

These pictures always depress me

You'd fuck your own son's he-cunt?

I've chosen /pol after a Muslim became a mayor of London. I can't comment BBC news anymore.

He's canadian and a arab-russian racemix baby. Hope that helps

Depends what kind of black guy and how old my son is

The first one because I'm black.

Fuck you. I hope you get hanged by the KKK

Gay > Trans > Nigger lover

I hope you find love.

You can stick your "love your enemy" christian bullshit up your ass, nigga

>it couldnt have been son is gay

well shit

I guess if the dude is a respectable black man i take the chance they break up and she marries a white man

trannies are a lost cause

We are not enemies.

Sure thing we are. You are fighting us where ever you can and we just let it happen, because of leftist globalist. Time will come and you will be perished. No jew has thought, that they will be removed in an "industrialized" manner

I have no quarrel with you. You have Germany for your people and I have the United States for my people.

No, 5 years ago the were none of your people here. If you saw one, you talked with your mates about it. "You will not belive what I saw this week. A nigger was walking in the subway...." Now I see them everyday frequentaly. Stop comming here, you disgusting subhuman ape

They are not my people. They are Germans, your people.

You are a nigger. They are niggers. So they are your people. They are not germans, even if they have the citizenship, since they are black they never can be germans. A pig raised in the horse stall can never be a horse

They live in Germany. They are Germans. My people are Americans.

You should try reconciling with them, because they are your people.

>You have to chose /pol.

I choose to sage, report and hide

10/10
dubs don't lie

Hes already in Mexico, hes doing good already.

Srsly I don't care about you. You are a nigger. Your words are irrelevant. Peace can only be mantained, when all black people in all white countries are killed or deported

You should not worry about other countries. You should worry about your own people, whatever their color.

>Your son tells you he is transgender.
This. I would give him hormones to turn him into a pretty princess and then fuck his boypussy.

Transgender son.

Transgender bullshit at least you can write off as a mental defect. Coalburning daughter just means you were a shitty parent.

liberalism is a mental defect and we live in a deeply troubled society.