Hey Sup Forums. I noticed the circle cutout in pic related fell out and I can't find a replacement online...

Hey Sup Forums. I noticed the circle cutout in pic related fell out and I can't find a replacement online, partly because I don't know the proper name for them. Can anyone send a link for them?

Also the vehicle is a 1999 Sierra 1500 SLT extended cab z71 if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Genuine-Parts-12335696-Rear-Bumper/dp/B005VU96ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

truck hitch

can't tell if this is bait, or you're really this stupid

I don't want to put a hitch in, I want the circle cutout to hill the hole so not sure if you're trolling or your reading comprehension is that bad

Go to local junkyards and you will eventually find a truck to take one off. They wouldn't even charge you.

Or just see a therapist about your obsessive compulsive disorder.

ball hitch?

confirmed: you're really this stupid

>'99 Sierra
Worried about the completeness of trim.

No, he wants the rubber insert that covers the hole.

Autism

why tho? what is it called? not op

you should see a dr. for that, user.

hitch hole cover

it's the cover plate for a non-reciprocating dingle arm for a 1989 model turbo encapulator. that one is liquid cooled and does not have the pentrametric fan.

Try gmpartsdirect if its really that fucking important or just glue a fucking piece of plastic in there or paint with rustoleum if your worried about rust

/bread

Just go to the parts store and tell them you need a plug for your ball hole. They'll know exactly what you're talking about.

Fuckin find a piece of plastic, paint it gray and use some glue

Thanks

Lol why do you care? Why do you think you need to replace it?

this just became a YLYL bread

Just an ocd thing. Figured if it only cost a couple bucks I'd cop it just to hide that rust

I would personally just stick a ball hitch on it. then you can have a place to sit down.

make sure to get one with a flared base, so if it breaks off, it won't get stuck

I'll do that tomorrow thanks

amazon.com/Genuine-Parts-12335696-Rear-Bumper/dp/B005VU96ZE

$36 and you get the whole assembly. Your's is faded, plus those circles never stay in right once you remove them.

You are welcome OP

Those are faucet mount holes.

It's a truck pussy cover for Anons with cocks that are too small to fill the tail pipe.

problem solved

It's a 1999 Sierra who honestly gives a fuck about a piece of circular trim on some old rusty piece of shit truck.

What are you, 12?

Looks like a hillbilly had a c.b. antenna mounted there

Liberal spotted

inches

guy who always tells people he is a libertarian spotted

Liberal spotted

You can tell that truck is a piece of fucking shit and your worried about a cap falling off? Does the truck have sentimental value? Did you get your first blowjob from your cousin in it? You redneck piece of shit.

your 12 inches tall?

what am I supposed to be looking at? seems fine to me.

You are fucking stupid if you couldn't just Google that shit in the first place.

Stay mad

You're

> (You're)
>your 12 inches tall?

Nah I didn't google hitch hole cover because I figured it would come up with covers for the square hitch under the bumper but I stand corrected

i c wat u did thur

the square hole you have is called a receiver.

Bendydick Cuminhersnatch

wreck-it ralhp

The only decent answer so far.

Truck nuts

the perfect truck accessory for any op

>the whole class had to sit and endure the idiot hillbilly faggot explaining what truck nuts are to our elderly driver's education teacher

boy that was totally fun and not cringy at all

he could have just said one word. decoration.

if you dont know anything about trucks then dont comment, its not a hitch the hitch is visible just below the bumper. its the square hole.

OP, if this isnt some stupid bait then go to the automotive board and ask them, or call a dealership and ask them, or get a service and marts manual for your truck model year and find out that way. or. stop being a faggot whos concerned about a 99 sierra extended cab. the truck is a POS for anything other than a cheap beater work truck and probably looks like trash everywhere else.

I'd understand if it was a crew cab with all the bells and whistles and in perfect condition other than the missing trim. but cmon.

mean while throw a bit of black cardstock in it or paint it black so you dont notice it as much until you figure it out.

Buy the whole bumper step pad op. Don't be a cheap bastard. Once you remove the cutouts they fall out easily and you loose them.

Link above sends you right where you need to go to buy the part.

>Truck expert

Jesus christ Sup Forums is filled with children.

OP, the "circle" (cosmetic plug) you're referring to is typically shipped with the panel it's intended for. I.E. you won't likely find it as a sellable item outside of finding a match in a scrapyard.

However, there is a remote chance, VERY FUCKING REMOTE, that the manufacturer themselves may have packaged them separately (likely as a pack of 3 or more), which you'll have to contact the manufacturer (dealership) for.

You won't be able to find these aftermarket. They're designed with and intended for that particular panel and it wouldn't be worth a third party manufacturers time to bother making a mold for.

You can put a ball hitch in that hole fuckface.

Truck is 18 years old..... I'll eat my Roush Mustang piece by piece if someone can find a dealership that sells just the inserts.

Pic related.

Kek

Just move the center one to the side, then at least it is symmetrical

It's the bumper hitch blank. Yes this part is called a blank, or as the auto parts suppliers call it a hitch plug.
I doubt you will find one at the big box auto parts stores most likely if you scour the junkyards, you might get lucky.
I would call the Chevy dealer, the parts dept will probably have to order it.

A ball hitch in that hole? And attach it to what? The bumper? Holy Fuckface.

This is not even close, this is for a reese type hitch

Lmao!!! This is fucking pretty funny

Then your only recourse is the following :
1: Get lucky at a scrapyard.
2: Take one of the two remaining plugs, make a mold of it (art stores sell shit for this see : plaster of paris), and cast a new one from the mold of the old one.
3: Put up with it or plug it with some other shit and try to make it look similar.

god damn that's funny

Best truck thread?
Im fond of the ford ranger. 4.0 v6 is godly and its cheap to boot. I miss my old ranger.. Had to get a ford focus for gas efficiency

Hey dumbfuck, the ball hitch is threaded on the bottom, it comes with a lock washer and nut. You must be a special kind of stupid

and a total cunt

Not him, but you're the dumb fuck.
Have fun ripping your bumper off.

>if you don't know anything about trucks
You mean, like you doofus?

looks totaled. you need a new car, OP.