en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel
youtube.com/watch?v=GFHAFzPMKBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool story

I think Trump would win in a fight against fiddy

>HE INSULTS HISPANICS
WRONG PACO, HE INSULTED ILLEGALS, AND THEY SHOULD LEAVE
>INSULTED ISLAM
SO? YOU CAN CHANGE RELIGIONS, YOU CANT CHANGE BEING AUTISTIC.

Which part is great? The part around Trump.

It just isnt fair, is it tyrone jafar williams.

never apologized then

>facejew

no thanks

That post answered its own question.

fpbp

fuck you shill

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

MAGA

He'd put the tenth bullet in him

Pretty much this
Stay jealous niggers

You should try getting dubs sometime.

Fuck Muslims 2bh.

literally who is the nigger?

You are comparing apples to oranges.
Your knowledge is so fucked up.

With some adjusting it actually makes sense.
Notice how people who don't apologize get away with things while people who apologize get fucked over?
If you apologize Liberals smell weakness and they go for the kill. If you apologize you're basically saying ''I was wrong''. It's an admission to guilt even though you've done nothing wrong.

we /facebook/ now?!

This

And fuck you, there should be consequences for using autism as an insult, especially when it's only ever used against white men.

>50 Cent insulted an autist!

why was this such a shitstorm. who cares.

taking note

SJWs hate black people.

What's safe abortion?

I don't really know if this is supposed to be bad or not
1. Nature doesn't let it work, men and women fuck to make babies, marriage go against nature in general but gay marriage can't reproduce, which is mostly what we are on the planet to do
2. Using ded unborn baby cells to probably profit is pretty weird and wrong
3. Killing a baby before it is born giving it no choice, at least do so early in the pregnancy

K

Having a doctor insert a clean coathanger up there

Effen vodka fucking sucks

It's clearly two skinny girls wearing the same sweater

He said temporary not permanently, temporary.

>mfw when P.I.M.P comes on spotify when reading

damn you fernando you illegal immigrant

just imagine how good they'd be at giving head. the one working your dick wouldn't have to breathe

I've always wanted to see a two headed person.. In person

I eat pizza with a fork and a knife, I AM fucked up.

Pretty sure it's these two.
If they're liberals I wonder what their preffered pronouns are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel

One in which the child is aborted safely

50 cent is pretty badass desu, and a long time Republican voter. One of the few non-degenerate blacks.

Being severely autistic isn't a choice, but being a muslim or an illegal in a foreign country is. If you make stupid choices in like you should be prepared to be criticized.

We're not responsible for how the liberals are treating LeBlackMan after he said something funny.

We are, however related to the support behind Trump, of whom is trying to end this sort of shit

>insults muslims
how?

that asshole had a kid? liberals need to be sterilized

What happens if one dies, is there one pussy? Can they both feel an orgasm?

I don't think he understands what white supremacy is.

And Medipack steals the thread, well done

So the nignog learned that apologizing to SJWs won't get him anywhere in life?

1. he has never insulted muslims
2. he has never insulted hispanics

The guy on the left apologized. That's why

desu smfhvmhbvhf senpai

>lrn2sentencestructure

>YOU CAN CHANGE RELIGIONS
Muslims can't, according to Islam

But thats just another reason to ridicule Islam.

>Being liberal
>Thinking education correlates with worth as a person and actual intelligence

pick both. I'm a PhD student and some of both the dumbest and most immoral people I've met were fellow academics.

This. Neither were wrong, but one revealed weakness.

Third post best post tbhfam

You getting your Ph.D in sociology or what?

50cent should endorse Trump. His products will definitely get a boost from the Trump supporters then and he'll be back on top.

Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering with an emphasis on advanced propulsion physics, and my undergrad is in physics so fuck off

Doesn't mean that I don't meet sociology majors at mixer events where I can get free booze

Fellow PhD candidate here. Gotta agree that a lot of academics are morally questionable at best.

>insults
When did he insult? Stop sucking the media's cock

Also even people in my field can be dense as fuck. My adviser has been trying to push through a paper that I know has factual inconsistencies, and yet won't even listen to us because he esteems his own thinking so highly

Trump didn't get shot 9 times either

Trump didn't insult HISPANICS he insulted ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Fuck off you stupid liberal for thinking illegal immigrant = Hispanic.

Some Hispanics are actually legal immigrants and they'd think you are more condescending and insulting than trump because you are pitying them as "poor retards who never follow the law that need white people to stand up for them".

His mistake was apologizing. Leftists go into a blood frenzy if you do. Everyone knows that.

tbf 50 is being treated like shit. First his baby momma makes his kid hate him and now everyone hates him because he tried to make a black Twitter meme.

>Islam is a mental disorder similar to autism

Hey, at least neoliberals are being honest now.

>Give me one non-religious reason against murder

This part of america is great nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=GFHAFzPMKBo

Watch as the other cowardly Niggers run out of the store.

The nigger trying to rob the store jumps over the counter and tries to attack a pregnant woman.

I could watch him get his fucking ass pounded with that fire extinguisher all day.

Then the two straggling niggers in the store watching try to help the robber.

Fuck you NIGGERS.

FUCK YOU.

Do you think he still CCs

here,here.

>implying that being an editor or a professor of constitutional law has any bearing on whether or not someone is immoral or anti-American
>implying that buzzwords are an argument
>implying that Trump ever advocated the torture or bombing of women and children
>implying that advocating that would be worse than actually doing it like Obama has done in both his terms
>implying that people support Trump only because of the things that the liberal media plays over and over
>implying that Rosie O'Donell is a woman
>implying that calling "her" ugly and fat is a bad thing rather than a sign of honesty
>implying that right-wing conspiracy theories are any worse than Obama's favorite wage-gap myth or any of his followers' garbage about how whites are evil
>implying that whether your mother was single or not has any bearing whatsoever on your morality or opinion of your country
>implying that being "le 1st black" to hold a position means anything at all
>implying that having a trust fund makes you immoral and anti-American
>implying that McCain isn't a senile establishment loser
>implying that his superiors didn't have doubts about McCain's flying ability and judgement before he was shot down
>implying that McCain didn't knowingly disregard the fact that he was being tracked by enemy radar
>implying that McCain hadn't already crashed during a training exercise 7 years earlier and lied about the engine failing even though it didn't
>implying that having a different opinion than some leftist faggot who can't even do research past the headlines of huffington post articles makes someone racist

The SHIGGY DIGGY levels are off the charts