Mel Colmcille Gerard Gibson

I've been on a Mel Gibson kick recently. What are some of your favorite movies starring Mel?

Bonus points for less well-known ones

The Beaver is probably my favourite Mel. Memes aside, his performance is incredible.

Payback.

Edge of darkbess is way bettwr than trailers led on

Saw this in the theater. 96? I forget.

Conspiracy Theory, watch that. I saw it as a kid but I thought Mel was great in it. I love him as an actor, he's got so much fucking soul.

Lethal Weapon is another instance where his acting is stellar. Feels of a lifetime.

Braveheart, of course. I don't even dare watch it again, and it's been 20 years. Too many fucking feels.

I've seen the theatrical cut and didn't care for it. Is the director's cut worth looking into?

thanks for the recs

also bump

Maverick is fun, and Jodie Foster is in it. They're best friends. I believe both are "gifted" neurologically, the condition. Jodie made a movie about it, too.

Air America is fucking great. I think the young one is Downey but I'm not sure anymore. Mel rules in this movie. I loved it as a kid.

Signs, too. Just don't go in there with assumptions. Most people are wrong about the movie, but no spoilers here.

blodddaddy looks pretty good 3bh

Payback
No More Mr. Nice Goy

Essential Melcore
Mad Max 1 and 2
Lethal Weapon 1 and 3
Ransom
What Women Want
The Beaver
Payback
Edge of Darkness
The Patriot
Braveheart
Signs
Get the Gringo
Chicken Run
Blood Father

Tequila Sunrise (1988)

Also stars Michelle Pfieffer, Kurt Russell, and Raul Julia.

>tfw he would get away with his rant THESE DAYS because of our fast paced internet culture

fuck, why was the media so brutal in the past

in the interview he says i was just fucked up chill out and they still chastise him, fuck sake media suck my dick

OP check out The Year of Living Dangerously.

1982 political romance starring Mel and Sigourney. It's a really phenomenal film.

>No More Mr. Nice Goy

Which movie is with Goldie something? It's a fun adventure one. That was good shit.

Awesome, thanks anons

It holds up. You should consider giving it another go, user

Bird on a Wire

Never bite the hand that feeds you. Jews hold grudges..ie Holocaust

We were soldiers. Great war movie.

Get the gringo was good.

Man Without A Face. Nice shota film.

>didn't care for Payback

Then maybe Mel films just aren't for you.