WHITED

CHALKED

>guaranteeing a flop
Feels bretty good.

are you SERIOUS?

this better be some kind of joke

One more capeshit I won't watch.

more like Moesha Jigaboo Watson

If this is true, I won't be watching it. And Spider-Man's been my favorite superhero since I was 10.

UH OH TIME TO FEINT OUTRAGE OVER A SUPERHERO MOVIE AGAIN

Your bitch ass will be there day 1..

SPIDERED

She's really fucking hot and you guys always bitch about there being not being enough BLEACHing in shit. Still this is an insult.

this can be good if the movie isn't the romance between the two. It should slow burn it and not blow the load with Peter and Mary Jane. Have her as a close friend and they slowly develop a crush on each other.

no romance drama

Are they going to dye her hair red or something.

Usually you'd be right. Then again, I normally don't give a shit.

Might pirate it.

Your bitch ass will be there day 1..

Don't know who she is, don't really care. I'm not watching the movie for MJ.

>capeshit

Who would've thought fucking Aunt May would be the most desirable women in a Spider-Man movie? baka

>don't have a lot of armpit hair
Fucking dropped

Why not Bella Thorne?

when will hollywood get it? that we wont accept them diversifying our super heroes to appease their pc bullshit beleifs. they made human torch a black man, and it flopped hard. leave our fucking superheroes white.

already boycotted and downvoted on reddit

WEBBED

So hot

It's no coincidence that wincest is being posted here more and more and more. I am okay with the slippery slope leading us here.

I thought she was playing Michelle Gomez? That's what they said at Comic Con at least.

They've had so many spiderman adaptions that I don't mind them mixing things up and not casting people who look exactly like the comics.

Armpit pussy best pussy

As long as the hero is a white male... Problem is when there is a coalburning main character or when they turn a white man character into a nigger.

But if my boy Pete wants some slave pussy it's good for me.

B L M
L O L
M L B

not even a fucking redhead, not wasting my money on this

>Who would've thought fucking Aunt May would be the most desirable women in a Spider-Man movie?
this

I don't even feel like watching it due to Sony/Disney fucking ruining the chance of a Sinister Six movie

>Produced by Sony and Marvel
Taking you with me.

everybody is triggered that shes not a redhead but those same people will line up at the theaters

and who plays spidey?

Kirsten Dunst wasn't born a redhead either. Good thing we have the amazing technology to dye hair.

oy vey, what a cute little story about a white and male couple.

but wanna know what would make it better? if one of them was a negroid and they created many little brown monk- i mean babies together

Idgaf, shes hot as fuck

dye her hair red and then we'll talk, Marvel. until then, you can fuck right off with this shit.

Nobody wants to watch niggers, you silly faggots.

I'm more mad about the straight up nigger playing Gwen. They couldn't have made it more obvious that they were doing it entirely for the sake of "muh multiculturalism". It's not even that it needs good actresses, just not actively annoying ones.

Your bitch ass will be there day one

none of us pay to watch capeshit.

$5 says they wont

>a white and male couple.
wut

Shouldn't her hair be """nappy"""? I thought Disney wanted to be progressive. Nothing progressive about telling black girls to iron their hair.

>spider man
>cape
Uh, you're a big dummy.

Bitch is white as fuck, lmao
Really makes you think about diversity, when they always pic the whitest looking person to show "black beauty" kek

Don't be too hard on her. She's already had to take this.

this shit has gone far enough

>AYO PETER FINNA DO SUM NERD SHIT OR SUMFIN?

>we will never get a white gwen stacy again

Mary Jane is supposed to be a red head. She's known in cannon for her red hair. UHHHH this movie is going to suck.

LIke I don't have problems with characters of different ethnicities being in moves, but I do have a problem when they go against cannon just because.

>FEINT

I think you mean feign

sure, but KD is white and could have been born with red hair. Niggs don't really have natural red hair

It's Liz not Gwen.

That movie flopped because of manchildren throwing tantrums over not getting to see Doctor Doom fight Thor, not because of racists. It had a hate campaign against it since the moment it was announced, all because it was not going to be a part of the MCU and the rights to the characters were never going back to Marvel.

yall are fucking racists if your mad because shes half black

because she can't act and she has the personality of a concussed goat?

I can't believe people didnt like her

They don't have natural hair, period. Their ape skull produces something resembling a brillo pad.

Is she supposed to be black?That chick looks borderline white, she could pass as arab or even spic/italian

Guess there arent any good looking "african godesses"

Her hair isn't red in any promotional material

I haven't felt anything but crippling depression in years

How do u know they wont die her hair?

Yeah if they dont then Disney has fucked it up. They still fucked up the casting of Flash Thompson

As long as they get her character right it doesn't really matter what race she is.

>snowniggers
>white

???

Well, there's already a black spider man in the Ultimate Universe. Spider Man died and some kid took up his mantle. I don't have an issue with a black spider man, as long as his name isn't Peter Parker. I do have a problem with a black Mary Jane.

It's already been said they'll be friends and neighbors, Peter will spend the whole movie pursuing Liz Allan but blow his chance, then on the day of the homecoming dance we get "face it, tiger, you just hit the jackpot".

Agreed! She was practically black in the first place, fucking Sup Forums.

>implying

cuck

t. Josh Trank

She looks like a tranny

She is mixed. The perfect kind

can't wait for the new daily bugle headlines
WEB SLINGING WALL CRAWLER OR WHIP CRACKING RACE SLAVER?

So why is everyone saying it is? What the fuck is going on with this movie?

Red hair looks horrible on dark skin. Have you seen black girls with red weaves and wigs? They don't match, unless the red is really dark like red wine

Nothing wrong with white male and black female couples :)

red hair is not even a white people mutation. it's a JEW thing.

sauce? she got some tig 'ol biddies

she doesn't consider herself mixed.

do any of you people know anything about her? she's a turbo-SJW. like, a next level race-baiting nigress who posts about black conspiracies and egpytian WE WUZ KANGZ on Instagram

she's trash/

WoW they tranked the project before it even began filming.

On really dark girls it looks bad, this is the whittest black girl in existence though.

Mixed obviously, but you can see the black features in her. Being black is more than just the color of your skin.

>still putting mary-jane in high school with peter

this shit's more infuriating than anything else

Gwen Stacy will be white, and she will be cucked and murdered.

literally racist

>zendaya capable of acting
>sony hiring good writers

Nah, nigga.

The movie is getting TRANKED!
Just trank my shit up senpai

Are you literally retarded?

Why can't they put Black Cat in a movie? Make that his love interest for a change.

I do

The black human torch no one wanted.
The leading man that looked like a lesbian(miles teller)

>implying jews aren't white

Tell me something: was Raimi's Mary Jane true to the comics or was that Kirsten's interpretation?

Because I fucking hated that Mary Jane

On set she's seen with a purple streak on her hair
It wouldn't make ANY sense to make MJ black AND purple-haired. These people "close to the project" are bs