Hey

Hey,

My names David Blazejewski, and I just found my 13-year-old son browsing on this website masturbating to photos that you all know is illegal.
I can't believe what I'm seeing. How are all of you not arrested for this?

I have already filed a complaint with the Federal Prosecutor's office about what I've seen, and I'm going make sure everyone uploading illegal photos gets arrested.

My wife works at the post office, so she has the government resources to report you people directly and get this website shut down RIGHT NOW.
If you don't want to get arrested, turn off your computers and stop coming back RIGHT NOW.

~ A concerned, educated father of two sons who will get things done about this.

k

Faggot

Are Siamese twin sucking dick illegal?

Blaze. Jew. Ski

Is this for real?

Cool story faggot

Well, looks like Sup Forums made a friend today.
In all seriousness, though, I can't tell if OP is a moralfag baiting us, or a parent who caught their kid browsing CP. Either way, free advice to him: Save yourself the trouble of a raid and leave. Go back to your regular normie world before you actually attract some attention.
>Tl;dr Just go.

>Op

>educated
>two gauge ear piercings and undershirt

>When your parents are fags with gauges
Man, coming to Sup Forums was probably the only improvement in this poor kids life.

13 year old son is a furry fag. mad at internet.jpg. consequences will never be the same. report

TITS... or GTFO

Second???? This shit real?

Polish LI Joe confirmed.

No it's not actually real

>b8

Why were you not supervising your son? This site clearly states Sup Forums is an age 18+ board.

>Believing OP is anything but another shitposter like the rest of us.

Nice dubs faggot

No get the fuck out. Let your son wank to some anime tiddies and film him like the rest of us do

Sorry David, but your kid likes jacking off to transvestites. Chances are, he's already gay and there's nothing you can do but accept the fact that one day he's going to bring over a black man much stronger and better looking than you who happens to have a bigger dick than you, and when you're gone at work, he's going to invite him over and have gay sex with him in your bed. No amount of law enforcement is going to prevent this David. Just accept it and move on.

~ A autistic adult who doesn't like it when his mom moves the things in his room.

You do know this is a freedom based message board, with a bunch of fags in their 30s? And you should kill yourself

That last name
>>Blaze
>>Jewski
>>BurnTheJuice